Chapter 73. Tough Outside Soft Inside
570 11 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyoto

Japan

The two couples walk together under the moonlight on the road of Kyoto while the girl clings to the man's arms, they both wear matching Kimonos showing to the world they are a couple.

They are the real Satria and Kiyohime who want to spend their time together alone today without someone disturbing them.

"It's been a while since we did this together my dear, We should do this more often. I am sorry to not spend all of my time with you Kiyohime."

"Then... Don't take more girls to our family if you are sorry Danna-sama." Kiyohime smiled menacingly at her danna-sama making Satria have a cold sweat.

"So-Sorry but... I never planned to have more than one girl for real, In my past life I didn't even have a single girlfriend and my life was focused on my career. It's a unique experience for me too, and I will try my best to avoid all girls that approach me dear." Suddenly Satria hugged Kiyohime and kissed her forehead. "But... Always remember you are my first love Hime and no matter how much time we spend together I will never get bored and always love you forever." He promised her like a typical crocodile guy.

"Baka Danna-sama." She accepts his love and it's so hard to stay angry with him, everything he speaks in his mouth is sincere making her heart melt. "Where are we going now?"

"Please... It's not a surprise if I'm telling you now hehe."

Kiyohime chuckled. "You right Danna-sama."

β€’

(Valiana POV)

Ancient City, Kunlun

"495...496...497...498...499...500."

The white-haired girl with a great figure punched the metal her husband gave to her as a practice target on top of a snow mountain. She now wearing a traditional martial arts outfit called a Gi designed to provide comfort and full-range motion to execute techniques.

(Outfit illustration)

"Enough! Now rest Valiana. How do you feel now?"

Valiana saw her fist bleeding because punched the metal called Vibranium taken from the illicit trade where Kurumi-san trained. It's so damn durable! Even my strength cannot break the metal but I feel stronger after receiving the tutelage of Satria and Lei-Kung, the metal is slowly cracking after being punched multiple times in one week.

They say it's just the first phase and there are a lot of new phases after I complete the task he gives to me now.

As usual, hubby's method of training is unique and I never get bored sticking with him. Not only is he strong, attentive, funny, and charismatic, but he also has delicious features. Especially now that he is shirtless, looking at these hot abs and ass makes me want to devour him now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Satria senses this girl wants to do something to him and it's not a good thing.

"No... Nothing! hehe."

"Nothing my ass more importantly come here."

Valiana got close to Satria and he checked the condition of her hand, the injury she had was bad yet this girl still had the energy to look at me with that perverted face. Without wasting time he healed all the injuries Valiana had on her.

"Thank you, hubby." Valiana's stomach grumbling causes her to blush because embarrassed when she sees Satria smirking at her. 'Why now from all time?! This stupid body makes me not look cool and strong in front of him.'

"My white dragon princess hungry eh? It's the right time to have dinner and what we got here..." Satria opened his dimensional storage and picked up something from inside. "I think this will do." He takes out snacks he buys from a country called Indonesia in Marvel World and carries Valiana inside the temple. "Go wash your hands first before eating the snack."

Valiana nodded and did what her hubby ordered the temperature here is lukewarm unlike outside the temple where only cold and snow can be laid on the first stone.

When she is done washing her hands, Valiana sees Satria lay out the mat on the floor and some snacks can be seen ready to be eaten.

Valiana took one and tasted it. "Hmm~ this tastes nice, what is this snack's name?" The sweet reminds her of pancakes and it's good.

"The name is Terangbulan, always remember if someone names this Martabak Manis you must oppose him or her because it's the wrong name and as a person with integrity like me you must join our team. Are we clear Valiana?" Satria speaks with certainty.

"Haha... You silly man." Valiana grabbed Satria's collar and pulled him closer. "Do you know what more sweeter than this sweet pancake?" She asks her man and he just shakes his head meaning he doesn't know the answer. "It's you... my sweet little Satria." She gives him a French kiss and they do that in a long time.

"Why do you both always love Dovey every day? Give me a break please." Albion is tired of seeing them like this.

"It's not pancakes! And don't do that in here. Remember it's not our home Valiana." Satria forbade her from doing immoral acts in other people's homes.

"So... We can't do it?"

"Yep."

"Just one time? Maybe? Girl have a need... You know~?" Valiana begs him with a puppy face.

"You pervert and my answer is still the same even if you use that face." Satria chops her head.

"Auchh! Not fun." Valiana has a disappointed face.

"Lei-Kung you can join us, I know you hide there and watch us." Satria sees a certain pillar in the temple and a big muscular man with blue skin shows himself and sits with the couple.

"Impressive, how did the white dragon warriors' training progress? For Lady Valiana I need you to concentrate on the training and forget every world desire for a while."

"Yes... Yes... You are both too strict. Even Azazel was not like you two when we trained in the past." Valiana groans and gets chopped again in the head by Satria. "Stop hitting me! It's hurt, idiot!"

"She improved just needs some discipline in her attitude, it's gonna take a long time for her to achieve her inner mind," Satria replied to Lei-Kung and gave Valiana an iron claw on her face.

"It's hurt! It's hurt!!! I'm sorry hubby!!!" Valiana asks for forgiveness until Satria lets go of her head. "Uh... Hubby bully!" She pouted cutely and acted angry.

"I see... Some meditation will do and we need to polish her talent. What I noticed the lady was strong but lacked patience and practice to evolve her power further." Lei-Kung stated the problem Valiana had as a fighter.

"You're right about that the Fallen Angel only gives her basic knowledge to use Albion's power and when this girl thinks no one can defeat her. She becomes too arrogant and doesn't want to waste her time training or improve her skill." Satria said.

"What is your plan for us? Is there any way to improve our skills?" Albion is interested in what this guy planning for his bearer.

Satria nodded. "We will start your training as Anti-Mage tomorrow."

"What is Anti-Mage?" Valiana is curious never heard something like that.

"Antimage is the wandering warrior from another world with a mission to destroy all magic and someone capable of having a war with a Dead God. I don't want you to make the same mistake as when you were sparing with Naruto and from what I see you both have the possibility to be the Anti-Mage. Do you both accept the path I provide to you?" Satria asks their opinion on his plan and the duo is flabbergasted when hear what he says.

It's true what she experienced in her battle with Naruto was a big blunder, if Naruto is her enemy she is likely over now. What an embarrassing display of power she shows to her beloved hubby and how dare she claim to be strong. She is just a frog in the pond that doesn't know how vast is the sea outside her world. Want it or not I must accept this fact.

Is she feeling down when knows this? No! For her new family, she will do anything to become strong enough to overwhelm every enemy that wants to endanger us.

Valiana smirked. "Bring it on!!!"

β€’

(Fatalis POV)

Jotunheim

Our protagonist clone watching his partner rampaging in the land of Frost Giant. They are... Brutal? Strong? Yes! But... They are idiots even though the frost giant has a terrific adaptation to fight their enemies like wild predators and experienced hunters. Normal humans not gonna have a chance to fight them honestly but we talk about people in Marvel where many kinds of unique people exist so it's not a huge issue.

"How come Loki the trickster was born from this bunch of muscle heads? Mystery of Life and Hot Wedang Jahe are the best drinks in this climate." Satria drinks from his cup while enjoying the life and suffering of his cute black dragon. Not long someone contacted him via group chat.

(Wedang Jahe)

______________________________________________

[Shin Login]

Shin: "The most benevolent, smart, and handsome man in this group is here! What do you need from me my lost sheep?"

Kazuma-sama: "If you are Benevolent then I'm the God of Kindness."

Shin: "Just shut up lolizuma and I know you are jealous of my awesomeness. If you lick my boots I will teach you how not to be the spineless and beta guy who is afraid to make a move on girls."

Kazuma-sama: "Don't call me lolizuma!!! And like I told you before I'm not afraid they are just not my type!!!"

God of Hope: "@Evil please take care of your problematic brat, he begins to talk no sense again."

Shin: "What kind of guy are you idiot blonde? 😠 Don't use my girlfriend as a weapon against me."

Evil Spirit: "Ara~ You proud to be a player dear? Want me to report this to Kiyohime-san and others?"

Shin: "I apologise for my foolish behaviour my beautiful lady and will surely become a better person in future. Please forgive me and provide me with another chance to prove myself. I shall be grateful if you do not tell her about this topic.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Kurumi Tokisaki πŸ™."

Evil Spirit: "..."

Spiderman: "It's the first time I've seen someone write formal apologies in a group chat to his girlfriend."

King of Knights: "I don't understand what you see from this guy @Evil."

Evil Spirit: "Sometimes I wonder too, He is just... unique?"

Robin: "Hey @Shin, We found two teenagers that have similar faces to Superman and Wonder Woman in the Cadmus Lab. What should we do with them? Is there any harm in taking them with us?"

Shin: "It's difficult to answer πŸ€”, they both can be great allies for your hero team but... You must search for a way to turn or take off the chip that controls them. They are government weapons after all in case the original Superman or Wonder Woman become America's enemy."

Spiderman: "Government weapon? You mean... They are clones created by the Hero DNA?"

Shin: "Bingo! The people in your world @Spiderman love to clone people too. Be careful Peter someone may have already created a clone of you outside there without your knowledge 😏."

Spiderman: "What?! You kidding right?"

Shin: "Who knows?"

Esdeath: "Are these two that strong and dangerous that make the top fear them? They are the protector of the weak of that country yet instead of respect and reward what they got is this insult? Why do they even bother to protect them? Hahaha."

Shin: "You just watch from a strong perspective Esdeath. For normal humans, their presence is like God. Especially Superman it's lucky his foster parent is a kind person and taught him to have morals. They do this because don't have a choice but just imagine if these two turn out to be enemies no one in @Robin planet can stop them and their organization called Justice League refuses to be controlled by the American government making them more cautious to the hero."

Pervert Sage: "I see... No wonder the government is wary about @Robin's group of heroes."

Robin: "What a load of bullshit!!! They both are good people and do not hesitate to sacrifice themselves to protect the innocent."

Shin: "Wahahaha How naive~ It's because their axis is not yet ignited. Everyone has their limit of tolerance and in Superman's case just makes sure nothing happens to Lois Lane. You not gonna like what he gonna do if something bad happens to her."

Robin: "What? Tell me the details!!! What is he gonna do if this Lois Lane gets harmed by someone?"

Shin: "No spoiler except... Ya know? 😏 There is something more dangerous than him and it's related to your mentor. Be careful when dealing with Joker that's my warning."

Robin: "How much do you know about us? Why does this Joker topic appear from nowhere in our conversation? You want Batman to kill him too like others?"

Shin: "Not about that but for killing him I'm supporting it. He not gonna stop his mayhem if Batman still exists in the world after all. What I mentioned now gonna affect the whole multiverse not only your universe if that somehow occurs to your mentor in your world."

Kazuma-sama: "What is this Multiverse anyway? No way someone like me including myself to this dangerous case. Is this can affect my world too? Shit... You make me scared now!!!"

Shin: "Pray to your God Kazuma, So... no one can break the source wall hahaha and let's leave this grim topic for now because this is just one of many futures that possibly happen, now we have group chat and me as your broker to build a bright future for you guys. Don't worry about it."

Kazuma-sama: "The problem is you charge us money for every piece of information we want to know, you greedy bastard!!!"

Shin: "Nothing in the world is free dude. If you want something you must work hard to achieve your dream 😎."

Kazuma-sama: "I hate working."

Shin: "Me too."

Evil Spirit: "You two are hopeless and how dare you call yourself Japanese Trashzuma? Don't influence my adorable boy to be neet like you."

Kazuma-sama: "Why it's my fault?!"

Shin: "Who you call adorable?! I'm not adorable and don't compare me with a shady person like Lolizuma!"

Kazuma-sama: "Who do you call a shady person?!"

Spiderman: "That's so harsh, Sister Kurumi is like an overprotective mother to Shin."

Robin: "I gonna complete my mission with @Cookies and @Emilia first, we will continue this later."

[Robin logout]

Spiderman: "I almost forgot, the Fantastic Four invite you to attend a party one month from now on in their headquarters in Manhattan, New York. I will come with Baobhan and Gwen for a discussion of my plan to create and ask for the Fantastic Four group to assist me in developing my company."

Shin: "Really? What kind of business you will build Peter?"

Spiderman: "I want to create a company that serves in the global aerospace, security, and advanced technology with worldwide interest. Our mission is to build the future and not solely to build a fortune, that is what I want to say until Baobhan and Gwen scold me haha. I must learn more about business seems like."

Evil Spirit: "Ara~ it's a good ambition you have a little spider, how about learning under my boy? Even like that, he is a good businessman."

Shin: "What kind of man I am in your eyes? Baka Kurumi πŸ˜’."

Evil Spirit: "It's... secret~ fufu."

Kazuma-sama: "Damn! I never thought of anything like that in my life and I am jealous when remember you have two girls supporting you from behind 😭."

Pervert Sage: "Hahaha... You are so kind Peter-kun, this old man will give you my blessing. Just tell me if you need my aid."

God of Hope: "I hope for you to succeed in achieving your dream Peter."

King of Knights: "Same as Naruto I support you too Peter. You are an honest, kind, and righteous person, unlike the jester trio."

Spiderman: "Thanks, guys."

___________________________________________

"That Peter want created a technology company huh? Can you compete with Stark Industry? The business world is tough and no way that Tony will remain silent remembering their company operate in same forte. It's interesting to watch honest youths like Peter want compete in this industry." Satria smirked, it's a world where the strong eat the weak. You need to be cunning, You must have good decision-making and a backup plan in case crap happens, need lot of money and gather investor to fund your business that require good communication skills, search for good employees that you can trust and skilled to challenge you to improve your company together not merely yes man people or worse the traitor, and you must have passion in your work.

Suddenly, two giant wolf approaching Fatalis when Satria on deep thought, its have black and white fur with glowing eyes of red and blue.

Satria smiling in joy when see the cute massive wolf and summon his cosmo plug.

_______________________________________________

[Special Mission to Shin]

[Defeat the children of Fenrir]

[Defeat SkΓΆll]

[Defeat Hati]

_______________________________________________

"Rain of Fire!" Fatalis drop meteor shower to the frost giant and whoever hitted by her attack reduce to the ashes. "Grrrrrrrrrrrr! After all those idiot now you stupid mutt want attack me too. I'm here not to take your territory dumbass!" She put her attention to new challenger.

The colossus wolf didn't care and leap to Fatalis but blocked by shining light that abruptly enter the battle and throw the giant wolf.

"Are you okay Fatalis?" Satria ask her with his Ultraman Cosmos form.

Fatalis growling and whipped his back with her long tail in Dragon form.

"Auchh! What's your problem?" Satria rub his back after she landed hit on him.

"Don't talk to me you puny human, just leave me alone and I don't need your help." Fatalis hostile to him and sound mad for some reason.

"Hey... Calm down. I understand you mad at me because I leave you to training in this foreign land alone but its for your sake too. I want you to be strong enough to protect yourself partner." Satria trying to persuade her to forgive him but ignored, the twin wolf moved toward the couple once again to disturb the moment with angry face. "I don't have time for this little doggy, SIT!!!" He glance at the colossus wolf and release his supreme king aura, the weather is affected creating blizzard and the earth is shaking when he do this in ultra form.

The twin colossus wolf shivering in fear when feel his power and whimpering on him.

"Aku... njaluk sepura marang slirane merga wingi wes ninggalake slirane, Tulung paringana aku pangapura saka apa kang wis daktindakake ing wengi wingi ya, bunda." Satria beg for forgiveness in jawa language to Fatalis and hug her, he is idiot to leave her alone here without considering her feeling.

(Translation: I apologize to you for leaving you yesterday, Please forgive me for the mistakes I made my love)

Fatalis feel happy to see her husband not treated her differently even in this monstrous form and shower her with love.

"Idiot... Don't think its enough to receive our forgiveness." Even sounds angry on inside she is elated by his effort to make up with her. 'Never leave me alone, I don't want back to my previous life where I am only alone without someone I can counting and love.' She says internally, life without him is already impossible for her and it's confirmed when he leaves her alone for two weeks.

"Leave it to me, I will make you happy in our vacation later and are you her other personally? We meet again eh? Miss me are you?" Satria smirked when guessing, he can tell the different because of their personality is not same.

Fatalis surprised he realized it. "You can tell huh? Don't take it wrong idiot. It's not like I miss you or anything like that." She looking away from his passionate gaze. "Are you disappointed when know I'm not that idiot girl you love?"

"Really? You call yourself idiot? Hahaha... Who the idiot now?" Satria laughing when heard her insult herself make Fatalis angry and punch him in stomach. "Ugh... You have good punch and quite the opposite I'm gratitude for this outcome, you know? Make twice as much the fun."

"You pervert and idiot, someone need to put some sense and discipline to you." Fatalis slap him in the face.

"Fuck! Why you always hit me? This is why dealing with tsundere is troublesome." Satria complaining.

"Shut up moron, How about them?" She looking at the two colossus wolf that watch them in silent without doing anything.

Satria looking at legendary twin wolf and walk to them. The wolf look intimidated when he get closer.

Satria fired Full React Moon from his right palm, this beam bring quiets excitement and calm emotion in others.

The twin wolf have blissful face and leap to Satria then doing quick nuzzle and lean to his shoulder cuddling with him.

"Good boy and girl, Fatalis they are so cute and smart isn't they? Can I take them both home?" Satria rub their soft fur and ask her wife with pleading face.

"So... This your real plan huh?! You damn stupid FURRY!!!" Fatalis breathing out powerful fire blast toward Satria.

To be continued.Β 

17