Main Character
545 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[BIO]

[Name: Satria Matsumi]

[AGE: 16 (20 before Reincarnation)

[Gender: Male]

[Race: Mixed Human/Dragon/Ultra]

[Title: Plot Breaker, Heroes of Kindness, Man with Many Faces, The Golden Emperor, The Fastest Ultra Alive, Martial Arts Prodigy of Prodigy, One of Best Offlaner in the World, Miracle Bringer, Calamity Rider, Black Flash, Grand Magus, Dragon Tamer, Animal Lover, God of Prankster, God of Vaporeon, God of Ultraman]

[Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good]

[Personality: Rationale, Kind, Wise, Funny, Silly, Playful, Ignorant, Attentive, Manipulative, Greedy, Overly Cautious]

[Like His Family and Pet, Money, Games especially Moba & FPS, Collecting Expensive or Unique stuff, Culinary, Relaxing without doing anything especially while pampered by his girl, playing the guitar, Smoking, Trolling People, Futsal, Traveling, Reading interesting stories]

[Dislike: Someone Who Tries Disturb His Life]

[Biography: Born in Indonesia in Normal Family (Maybe?) His Father is a former soldier and her mother is a foreigner from an unknown country, she was found by his father when on missions, His mother is a strict but sweet person who always pampered and loved him, from childhood, he was raised not like an ordinary kid and was pushed by his father to face the real world in early age so he would be ready for anything. His Father always advised him to put family first before anything and use his power or wealth wisely to help people who needed it, Satria agreed and respected his father's guidance but this teaching made him someone who would do anything to make his family more prosperous and safe from any harm no matter the cost. When he was in high school, his friend introduced him to a game that made him enjoy the game for the first time in his life, because of the complexity and toxicity of this game he acquired a strong mind that allowed him to build his career and get much cash-on-hand from this game as a professional gamer in young age. At this moment he believes that to be happy you must have a great amount of money and how to think out of the box to be a successful person until that moment befalls him]

Item:

• Advent Deck, Calamity: device to Transform to Kamen Rider Calamity that holds Black Dragon Fatalis inside it.

• Cosmo Plug Device to Transform to Ultraman Cosmos.

• Legend Driver: Device to Transform to Kamen Rider Legend.

• Dress-Up Camera: able to override the person's attire with whatever image is inserted inside it, seemingly destroying the ammunition in the process.

Skill :

Dragon Breathe: Breathe dark fire from his mouth.

Hiken: Make Dark Fire Fist inspired by Hiken No Ace skill.

Hibashira: Make Dark Fire Pillar.

Dark Buster: Unleashed Dark Energy Beam To Enemy.

Sword Vent: Summoning black sword used to cut or slash his enemy.

Fury of Calamity Dragon: He releases a wave of dark fire from his blade.

Strike Vent Card: Summoning black bow with the shape of a Black Dragon head.

Rain of Dark Arrow: Create a special arrow from his dark energy, When launched in the sky make it split and become a rain of dark fire arrows

Arrow of Calamity: Satria charged his energy into his bow and released it to make an explosion that could blow the mountain.

Advent Card: Summon Fatalis to help him in battles.

Final Vent: Final attack of Calamity Rider, Satria jumped and landed Rider kicked his enemy with great strength and speed imbued with black fire from Fatalis that gonna scorch, melt, and blast away everything in an indiscriminate tidal wave of destruction.

Advanced Bushokaku Haki: Strengthen His Attack or Defend with his spirit on another level.

Advanced Kenboshoku Haki: Allows the user to see a short period into the future; instead of just sensing what will happen by intuition, the user of this advanced level of Kenbunshoku Haki can see a precise mental image of what will happen in the next few seconds. The vision also allows the user to hear any words that will be spoken

Stand, Dark Platinum: He can summon humanoids with dark armour who are invisible if his enemy doesn't have a stand and can stop time.

Martial Arts: Satria almost mastered every martial art that exists in the world even now he already developing new martial arts for himself, he was trained as a soldier from a young age by his father and met many masters on the journey of his past life who introduced and even taught him their skill.

Speed Force: a cosmic energy field and force based around velocity and movement, and one of the Seven Forces of the Universe. It is the representation of reality in motion, being the very cosmic force that pushes space and time forward.

Energy Construct Creation: Speed Force conduits can use the matter generated by their speed to create solid objects such as walls or bridges. This power requires constant concentration and reapplication of the construct for it to remain stable.

Phasing: Speed Force conduits can vibrate their molecules so quickly that they can achieve intangibility for short bursts allowing them to phase through objects.

Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits that plant themselves on the ground and rotate their extremities can cause an incredible amount of wind to burst through their focused funnel.

Trident of Emperor: The combination of mass infinity punch with Satria's martial technique that resembles a spear hand, an attack that surpasses time with unimaginable sharpness, speed, and precision.

Ope-Ope no Mi: the ability to manipulate and control the bodies of others, including their internal organs, bones, and even their consciousness.

Tempest: Imitation of techniques called Rankyaku from One-Piece Satria created by his power, start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, which results in a sharp compressed blade of wind

Shigan: close-quarter combat technique, in which the user uses their finger to pierce the target's flesh, at a very high speed.

Dragon Roar: By placing his fists together in front of his target, Satria can launch an obliterating shockwave which blows them away.

Ultraman Cosmos Power: Cosmos have many forms, abilities, and parts for unlocking legendary power.

Luna Form:

Digitization: Cosmos can transform his body into a blue orb of energy and enter electronics, allowing him to move around within them and follow the plug-ins.

Cosmo Reduction: Cosmos can change his size between that of a giant and a human and perhaps even smaller.

Combine: Ultraman Cosmos Luna Mode can combine with Ultraman Dyna and Ultraman Zero to form Ultraman Saga.

Luna-kinesis: Cosmos can manoeuvre entities telekinetically. This can be used to transport items or lift monsters.

Energy Charge: Cosmos, along with Dyna, can release energy from his hands to power up the Ultimate Aegis for Zero to perform the Final Ultimate Zero Trinity.

Travel Sphere: Cosmos can travel in a ball of blue light.

Power Transfer: Cosmos can donate his powers to the other.

Full Moon Rect: Fired from his right palm, this beam quiets excitement and calm emotions in others.

Luna Extract: Fired from his hand, this beam is used to zap the power of an opponent. He can also use this beam to rid a monster of the Chaos Organism.

Cosmo Extract: Ultraman Cosmos can shoot a stronger variation of Luna Extract, except this time, the other Ultras give Cosmos their energy for this attack. It can purify Neo Chaos Darkness II.

Moonlight Smash: Luna Mode's Ultra Beam, charged and fired from Cosmos' right hand with his arm in a straight, forward formation, similar to Zoffy's M87 Beam.

Net Track Box: A beam from the right hand, used to trap an opponent in a net of light.

Spacium Beam: He used his Spacium Beam to attack the Sky Demon along with the other Ultras.

Cosmo Force: Using a beam from his right palm, Cosmos can revive the dead or heal others from their injuries.

Luna Struck: One of Luna Mode's few offensive techniques, it is a low-powered destructive beam from the right hand in a slash-like motion.

Ambitious Rockets: One of Luna Mode's few offensive techniques, a series of light bullets from Cosmos' right hand.

Moonlight Barrier: A barrier using both or one hand, dissipates attacks on contact.

Luna Rainbow: Ultraman Cosmos emits a beam that transports people trapped inside a Kaiju away from the location.

Luna Cold: Cosmos can spray a cool mist from his hands that can lower the temperatures of the hottest beings or objects.

Cosmo Causer: A light from both hands that restores an object or being to its previous form.

Energy Shoot: Another beam from the right palm, gives energy to the target.

Luna Portion: A beam from his right hand used to teleport other beings.

Ramis Pure: Cosmos can fire a small green energy from his Moony Spot. Used to revive Parastan.

Cosmo Realize: Cosmos can shoot a beam which is used to temporarily bring to life any inanimate object.

Wake Riser: An energy beam from the entire body. Used to revive Planet Juran.

Miracle Realize: Ultraman Cosmos can use soft light to repair destroyed buildings.

Luna Through Eye: A beam from Cosmos' eyes which allows him to see inside a monster.

Cosmo Reductor: A beam from both palms that reduces the size of enemies. Cosmos has to gather energy from across the universe to use this technique, and hence it leaves him physically exhausted.

Cosmo Healing: A light emitted from Cosmos' palm, used to heal his wounds.

Cosmo Shower: A beam from both palms that extinguishes fires.

Feel Warmer: A beam that releases the positive emotions of the target.

Moonlight Shower: A beam fired from both hands. Used to help Gruanfan leave through the door in the card.

Luna Stop Ray: An ability that makes the enemy stop attacking using his willpower.

Corona Form:

Naybuster Beam: Corona Mode's Ultra Beam with powerful destructive force, charged in the arms and fired with the left palm up against the vertical right forearm.

Blazing Wave: Cosmos charges up energy in his hands before unleashing a stream of flames.

Blazing Banish: A modified version of the Blazing Wave, used to melt objects.

Prominence Ball: A large ball of energy that Cosmos can charge up and fire from his hands.

Corona Extract: Like in his Luna Mode, Ultraman Cosmos can also fire the Corona Mode version of Luna Extract. Fired from his arm, this beam is used to zap the power of an opponent. He can also use this beam to rid a monster of the Chaos Organism. Corona Extract is stronger than Luna Extract.

Hand Draft: Cosmos can fire energy arrows from his hands. He can also shoot a barrier towards bystanders to protect them.

Weather Control: Cosmos can manipulate weather in this form.

Sunlight Barrier: Ultraman CAllowing can create a shield to protect himself. It is stronger than the Moonlight Barrier.

Cosmo Causer: A light from both hands that restores an object or being to its previous form.

Cosmo Branch: Cosmos create a clone of himself.

___________________________________________

There are still many I have not yet mentioned here, gonna add them later for now this is enough 🐤🐤🐤

Here is the profile of his power and biography.

14