Let’s Talk
276 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, it is like that?" Sona asked observing Rias's face and Adam nodded contently.

"It is like That,"

"I see, so it really is like that," Sona nodded in understanding, and that was all she needed to ask.

If his answer was different she would've asked him more questions, but at this moment there was no need to do that right now.

'If he is with Rias then there shouldn't be any worries,' Sona knew how Rias's brother was, which is why she could understand that Adam was surely not someone she had to worry about at all.

"So, you guys enjoy the food, I'll check this place out," With that Adam excused himself quickly. He still needed to check the kitchen and the living area above.

As he left the table, Sona curiously looked at the strawberry shortcake in front of her, and tried it.

"This…. Is…. Too….. Good…." She spoke her words between her bites, and just like Akeno said, she had indeed been captured by the tasty food.

Rias on the other hand was still lost in her head over Adam's words, and she was going to be that way for a while.

'Really Rias…' Akeno shook her head, and decided to play a prank on her.

"What Adam meant was that he was with you, as in a partnership with the Gremory family, not in a relationship," She lightly whispered that in Rias's ears, and this got her out of those thoughts in an instant, the pink hearts around her were popped in an instant.

"Wait… then…" Rias was wide-eyed, because if that was true then…

Didn't she just blurt out their relationship that was supposed to be kept secret?

"That you did," Sona chimed in after she had eaten almost everything on the table, "but you don't need to worry, I won't tell anyone." She immediately understood why this had to be kept a secret at this moment.

'It must be that guy's plan,' Sona can't see Rias being able to think like that, given how easily she gave it away just a few minutes ago it wasn't probable, 'Jokes aside…'

Sona gave Rias the benefit of the doubt this time since they had known each other for a long time, so it could be that she just didn't think it would be bad for her to know.

"Thank you Sona… well I was about to tell you about this later," Rias sighed in relief, it might not really be a big problem, but she didn't want to create any trouble at all.

"…It's nothing," Sona just shook her head, it was just like she had thought, but there was something she just gulped down her throat at this moment along with the black tea.

'Hmm, was it just my imagination?' Rias felt like Sona wanted to tell her something, but didn't do it in the end, 'It might not be anything special.' That is she just shrugged it off since she didn't bring it up.

Anyway, Rias didn't have the time to be dealing with that and went straight for the strawberry pie she had been safeguarding.  

On the other hand, Adam had come back after he was done checking the property and he looked happy.

'This place is the cheapest one so far,' Adam was going to choose this place, and he was going to change a lot of things here anyway.  

So, he was going with the cheap price since it didn't matter much in the grander scheme.

"Sensei!! More Food!!!" Issei shouted as soon as he saw him making Adam shake his head, but he gave it to them as even the Holy Sword Duo seemed to want more. It was just that they seemed reluctant to ask for more

"Why were you looking at this shop, Adam?" It was then that Akeno approached him silently, after he had given the food to the hungry beasts.

"I was thinking of starting a restaurant that also has breakfast and such, coffee as well cakes," Adam knew that he was mixing too many things into one, but there was no need to worry.

"I am sure it would do splendidly," Akeno could be this confident in this idea, because it was none other than Adam who was starting it, there was no way for it to flop with food this good, it would miracle if it did somehow.

"I'll try my best," Adam smiled seeing that approval, but it didn't stop just there.

"Oh, Sensei is starting a shop!" Issei who was on his way to ask for more fried chicken heard that and, "I am coming here every day then."

"Mhm," Even Koneko nodded eating the mackerel, and not just these two, everyone in this building shared that thought as well when they heard Issei.

They would come here every day if it meant that they could eat this good. There was no need to even think twice about it.

"Well, it will take a few days for this place to open up, so wait till then," Adam sighed since there were many things he needed to do before that, but these guys were too happy just hearing that this shop would open soon.

He was getting daily customers before he even opened.

"They sure love your cooking," Akeno giggled, she could see that Adam was also happy because of that.

But there was an important topic to talk about right now, and both of them had the same thought at that moment.

"Akeno…"

"Adam…"

The two of them called out to each other at the same time, and shook their head at the same time in resignation because of the circumstances that caused it to be delayed this far.

"I'll go first…" Adam said since it wouldn't be good to let Akeno say it.

"Please do," Akeno nodded, there was no point in who went first, since both of them were thinking of the same thing.

"…Can I talk to you tonight?" Adam asked and Akeno tilted her head.

"Just talking?" She asked and Adam sighed making her giggle, she was just pulling his leg at the moment.

"At my house, 7 o'clock," Akeno agreed with a smile, there was no need to say anything else, so she went back to standing near Rias.

'I should prepare myself for tonight,' many things were going on in Akeno's head, but all of them centered around Adam and what would happen tonight, with the talk and more importantly, 'I should probably change into something better.' her thoughts just drifted from then on.

But there was one thing for certain…  

Today was finally the day for her, it was an important moment and just thinking about it made her happy.

'Maybe I should just not wear anything underneath?' Akeno came to an unusual conclusion after hours of thinking, but even while in her thoughts…  

"What happened, Akeno?" Rias asked seeing how unusually bubbly Akeno was since they left Adam's shop.

"It is finally happening," Akeno said and Rias's eyes widened slightly, but she didn't say anything regarding the topic.

There was nothing for her to say since she had already made up her mind regarding this, not to mention that Adam had already told her about this.

'I'll… ask him to spoil me some later,' Rias still felt a little bitter about this, 'I deserve at least that much.' But she was sure that she'd get used to it with time.

But they had forgotten something extremely important…

"Hmm, Where is Kiba-senpai?" It was then that Issei brought up the issue that the others hadn't noticed yet.

"Huh? Wasn't he in the shop as well?" Rias was too distracted, because of her embarrassment at the time and didn't notice it.

"Oh My, that certainly is careless of us," Akeno was too happy so she missed it as well.

"…" Koneko looked at the two with complex emotions but kept quiet, since she had also forgotten about Kiba thanks to the food, and had to be reminded by Issei of all people.

So, where was Kiba Yuuto at this moment?

Knock* Knock*

He was knocking on the door of a shop, even if the sign said that it was closed.

But the door opened as if expecting his arrival.

"So, did you do it?" Adam asked the moment he saw Yuuto, his uniform had splattered with blood which was a mix of his own and…

"Yes, Sensei," Yuuto answered Adam who was standing at the door, "I killed Valper with my own hands."

11