Contracts? Troubles?
366 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's have a child," The answer was somewhat out of pocket.

"...What?" Adam tilted his head and Akeno smiled, she knew it would be like this which is why she was ready with an explanation.

"If we have a child, then I'd be busy taking care of it, so even if you don't come by for a few years I would have something to do, and when you come back we can have another so you can go away for a while," Akeno explained calmly while looking at Adam, "isn't that perfect?" but the answer that came back was just as she had expected.

"No, I refuse to do something like that," Adam declined, "There is no way I am letting my kid grow up like that, I will not allow that." Akeno's offer may be perfect sounding for some, but not for him even if he knew that she was just joking with him.

"Above all, I don't want to treat you like that …after what you did, I can't do that," Adam did feel quite indebted to Akeno for how much she had helped him.

It was thanks to her that he was able to get out of his previous self-denial spiral, and it was also thanks to her that Rias seemed okay with the initial plan of the harem. In a way, she had pushed Adam towards his goal way more than he had done himself.

"That is why… I'll try what I can to make you happier," Adam wanted to reciprocate that kindness back

"...Adam, are you sure that you aren't tempting me at the moment?" Akeno licked her lips looking at his face, "You are really making it hard for me to hold back right now~." She leaned forward pressing her hot body on him.

"What are you holding back from?" Adam tilted his head coming out of his thoughts, but he already knew the answer to his question.

"Could it be that you are a … natural womanizer?" Akeno couldn't help but think that, this guy just knew how to press her buttons without even trying.

'He acts so sweet at the start and then turns into an animal later,' Akeno knew that she was weak to his force, that is why if he had been forceful with her and turned her into his side woman, she would've enjoyed the feeling of dominated that way.

But he just went the other route, his soft and thoughtful feelings towards her made her body tingle from head to toe.

'I didn't know I was this weak to being talked to so softly, I knew that I liked it when he did it but… not to this extent,' He was now making her doubt her fetishes. But it was just like what she had said before, 'We really become dumb when we fall in love.' Her words stood corrected using herself as an example, since this guy in front of her was making her forget who she was.

"That's a nice joke," Adam sighed at her previous comment, if it was that way wouldn't it be better?

'The thing is I don't even know how to be a womanizer, but now that I think about it…' Adam frowned thinking about his past actions and, 'I fit the bill almost too well… just that I tend to complain later… but I still do it again.' he now had a new thing to reflect on now.

"Adam let's do it…" Akeno brought him out of his thoughts, and he was a little shocked

'What happened to her all of a sudden?' Adam blinked noticing the strange look in Akeno's eyes.

"Let's make a child right now~," Akeno licked her lips and wrapped her arms around Adam, she was ready to push him down at this instant.

'I don't really care about anything else,' Akeno thought as she stared at Adam, all of her body was on fire and she wanted him to feel it.

"Akeno…" Adam had something to say, as he saw Akeno's kimono slipping off her shoulders, she was trying to push him onto the floor with a seductive look on her face.

"Shhh, just don't speak," Akeno was in no mood to speak through her mouth, she wanted him to talk to her through his body just like before.

But there was someone who poured cold water all over Akeno's excitement at this moment…

"Ahem* Akeno what do you think you are doing?" It was none other than Rias who opened the sliding door with a blush, and a big frown that showed how unhappy she was.

"I am planning on extending our family tree," Akeno answered like it was a matter of fact, and of course, that wasn't an acceptable answer. At least not at this moment…

"You know full well what I am talking about!" Rias got upset that Akeno had just thrown their plans out of the window.

Yes, both Rias and Akeno had a plan, they wanted to talk with Adam about something they had in mind.

But Akeno was about to start something that would make it impossible for them to continue with their plan for hours, not to mention that Rias who was standing just outside the room, would also suffer because of this.

"Well, it is Adam's fault for making me like this," Akeno complained, but her eyes said a different story, not to mention her actions.

"How about you get off him before speaking?" Rias's face twitched as Akeno was still all over Adam, and the guy himself was confused.

'What is going on? What are they up to?' Adam blinked a few times as a few minutes passed.

And in those few minutes, Akeno seemed to have calmed down, and Rias still seemed a little upset.

But not upset enough to forget about their plan…

"So, Adam what we wanted to talk about was your contract," Rias went into the topic, and Adam came out of his thoughts as well.

He was wondering what they wanted to talk about, and it turned out that it was this matter.

"Yes, what do you want to talk about?" Adam asked even if he had a thousand things to say, he didn't do that and waited for them to speak to understand what they wanted to say.

"Did you make a contract with… Grayfia?" Rias asked while turning her head away slightly, she had a hard time looking him in the eye, because she was also involved in this contract.

Adam understood what they wanted to talk about and answered quickly.

"Oh, that? We didn't," Adam said, and Rias looked at him in shock.

"Why?" She asked rather strongly, and it looked like she didn't expect this as well.

"Well… What I did wasn't enough to form a contract," Adam was just not being honest here.

'I could've been in trouble somewhere else, but I only got 2 days deducted here,' This was the perk of having a good relationship with the Administrator of this universe.

"Is that so…" Rias seemed to thinking hard after hearing that, no it was clear that she didn't expect that, and was a little upset at this moment.

'What is going on? I thought she would be happy that I didn't make a contract with Grayfia,' And it was as Adam thought, normally Rias would've been happy about his choice.

But this time she had other intentions, which was the reason for her current reaction.

Thankfully there was someone there who wouldn't let it be the way it was.

"You are confusing him Rias, just tell him how it is," Akeno intervened with a sigh.

'I wonder how long it would've taken if I didn't step into the matter between them,' Akeno sighed as both Rias and Adam were troublesome thinkers, and they didn't let out their true thoughts.  

They just hid their original intentions underneath, and continued to be a little too considerate of the other party if it was someone they cared for.

That is why it was so infuriating when they kept on dragging things while beating around the bush, even when these topics could be ended quickly, just like the current situation.

"Well…." Rias blushed slightly hearing Akeno, she was embarrassed to speak her mind because it would make a weird picture.

'It would look like I was forcing him into something,' Rias didn't know how Adam would take that because, 'I was doing just that after all.'

"What is going on?"

9