Not Sure?
273 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahem!" Just that someone clearing her throat brought her mind out of the trance.

"Akeno!!!" Rias glared at Akeno who just shrugged.

How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine? That is what Akeno's face said, and Rias could only grumble internally.

'I didn't expect that from Akeno,' Adam laughed, but he had noticed Akeno since today morning and he couldn't leave her that way.

"Akeno…" Adam called out to her while stretching his arm.

"Oh My, You are already getting used to it, aren't you?" Akeno joked, but obediently went over to hug him.

"Yes, it is almost like he has been waiting to do this," Rias laughed, even while she rested her head on his chest comfortably.

The two just didn't sound like they were bothered by his gesture at the moment, instead, they were enjoying it while also teasing him for good measure.

"You two…" Adam sighed, but he didn't deny their claims. They were pretty spot-on about it.

"So, Adam what do you think?" After enjoying the calm and affectionate hug for a few minutes, Rias spoke up again.

"About the number of contracts I have to make, before I can be free from the Shop?" Adam asked and Rias nodded, he got her concern correctly.

"Well, I am not sure ...how many I have to complete," Adam said sounding unsure about the whole thing.

"What?" Rias was a little worried after hearing that, because it would be a lot more troublesome if that was true.

But to her comfort, it wasn't that way at least not fully…

"Well, it isn't that I have to do them indefinitely, there is a set number of contracts that I need to make, but I don't know how many," Adam explained, and this wasn't really a good thing either.

"How can you not know?" Rias asked with a sigh, as Adam smiled wryly.

"I was too focused on getting my wish than caring about the price at the time, but it has to be equivalent to the difficulty of my wish being fulfilled depending on my circumstances from that time," Adam sighed, he wasn't proud to say it but the chances of him getting his wish, at the time he made the contract… was in the negative.

So, he surely will have to make quite a lot of contracts in order to fill the quota. But it can't be an unfair contract where he has to work with her for all of eternity; this was thanks to the Goddess's domain, an appropriate price needed to be paid, for the Wish to be fulfilled.

"Are you sure that you won't get tricked?" Rias had become even more worried about Adam at this point, but there was no need to worry.

"She won't trick me," As soon as Adam said that, he remembered another very attractive, yet punchable face, "at least the one I know won't do that…."

"What does that mean?" Rias was now even more confused hearing him, but there wasn't a good way to explain this.

"It is complicated," Adam sighed, even he was confused about this so he couldn't tell her for now.

After all that Goddess of Wishes was a troublesome existence, in every meaning of the word.

"Mhm… Adam…." But as Rias was about to ask another question, she heard Akeno murmuring.

This also got Adam's attention and the two glanced at her, they found her sleeping peacefully, her face buried in his neck as she kept on whispering in her sleep.

"Should we go to bed?" Rias suggested. and Adam could only nod with a smile, there wasn't anything else for them to do.

"I'll lay down the futon," Rias was about to stand up, but Adam held her back, "What happened?" she couldn't help asking a little shyly given how closely he was holding her.

"You don't need to do it," As soon as his words ended the futon was arranged on the floor, the only problem was that, "Will the three of us fit in this?"

The futon looked like it was made for two people, which was weird since Akeno lived here alone.

'She is so quick on such things…' Rias couldn't help but look at Akeno with a little more respect, she certainly knew what she wanted, and worked towards it in a straight path without any doubt.

"Well… it shouldn't be an issue…" Rias's face heated up, she knew that there might not be enough space but, "You sleep in the middle with her to the right." She wasn't going to let it go for now.

"I'll sleep on your left…." Rias was already taking off her clothes while talking, and noticing his questioning eyes, "I… can't sleep unless I take it off."

"Understandable," Did Adam have any issues with this?

'No, why would I?' He thought as soon as his left arm was lost in the soft valley of Rias's white mountains.

'She is really asleep…' Rias thought looking at Akeno who was also in a similar position to her, just that Adam had his hand around her body, and currently her hand was on Adam's chest.

And it seemed like she was down for the count.

'Should I... do it?' Rias thought glancing at Adam's face, but her eyes also went to the sleeping Akeno.

It certainly was a tough choice to make, and in the end…

"What happened, Rias?" Adam asked after noticing her subtle glances, "Can't sleep?"

'Maybe the talk we had before is troubling her?' He took out his from between her breasts and wrapped it around her, letting her head rest on his hand while gently rubbing her shoulder.

"Are you thinking of …something?" He asked and Rias looked at him with her face reddening.

"…Yes," Rias nodded, she was indeed thinking of something, but it wasn't what Adam was thinking.

"You can do that tomorrow… just rest for now," Adam said gently caressing her smooth back, and that was it for Rias.

"Mhm," She nodded leaning into him more, and hugging him tightly.  

'I should… get some rest,' She ended her chain of thoughts with just that, and closed her heavy eyelids.

Adam on the other hand, also fell asleep faster than what he had anticipated.

As for, why he thought it would take him time to sleep?

That was simple….

'This is…weird….' Adam thought as his mind was returning to him after a full night of sleep.

Now, what was this thought about weird feeling?

His eyes opened and he looked down.

The blanket was pitched up like a tent, and no it wasn't because of his dick.

Why was he so certain?

'You got to be kidding me,' Adam suppressed a groan, he saw that the blanket moving up and down.

The culprit was apparent, and as soon as Adam lifted the blanket to get a clear view, she came into view.

"Hoos Norbibh~(Good Morning~)," Akeno tried to greet him, but her words slurred thanks to licking his erect phallus.

"…" Adam was at a loss for words, looking between the sleeping Rias and the overactive Akeno.

'She been doing that for a while,' Adam could easily tell that, because of the amount of her spit that was glistening his meat rod, and the fact that he had felt it happening for a while.

And knowing that his eyes were on her, Akeno locked eyes with him and wrapped her lips against his thick tip.

And then she dropped her head slowly, taking more and more of him into her mouth, while making sure that to keep eye contact with him.

'This…' Adam felt her tongue sliding on the underside of his dick like a snake, as she was slowly moving up and down, sucking him off enthusiastically.

And the fact that she was doing this with Rias sleeping right beside them…

'No, I should stop her…' Adam thought but he didn't do anything like that because Akeno sped up, she didn't want to give him any chance to think.

'Just enjoy this…' She lightly caressed his thighs as if to signal him, 'Maybe I should just go for it…' a mischievous glint flashed Akeno's eyes when she saw him trying to not make a sound.

But this wouldn't do much, since the room was already filled with the sloppy and slick sound of her lips smacking against his cock.

'What if she ...wakes up?' Adam was concerned about Rias waking up, it would certainly be a little awkward if that happened.

"Ku-…" Adam quickly covered his mouth as Akeno suddenly dropped her head down, currently, she had taken 80% of his dick in.

'Her throat…' Adam's eyes were about to close, the feeling of her slimy and tight throat squirming on his length was driving him crazy.

It was just that this wasn't the end of it, because she caught his reaction, Akeno started to work herself even harder.

Her head swung back and forth at a blinding speed taking his thick dick as deep as she could.

'It is twitching… so much~,' She could feel it in her throat, and even if this felt a little uncomfortable, 'he is enjoying it so much.' Akeno didn't mind it because of Adam's reaction.

And because of her relentless attack, Adam couldn't last long, his muscles flexed with his hands clutching since he was trying not to move too much, and then he came directly inside her throat.

'So… Much~….'

10