Its Not The Same…
447 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'So… Much~….' Akeno felt a few of his shots slide right into her stomach, but she suddenly moved back to take all of his viscous semen straight on her tongue to get a taste of it.

'It is so addicting…' She felt like Adam had her hooked on his cum, she just loved to drink the hot and sticky liquid a bit too much.

Akeno liked it so much that she kept on sucking on his extremely sensitive tip to get more of it out, even when he was done unloading.

But no matter how much she did it, the supply stopped after a few more shots.

"Hah* Hah*," Akeno separated her lips from Adam's dick, but not before showering it with a few more affectionate kisses.

"…Akeno…" Adam whispered, it looked like he had a lot to say, but his mind was still enjoying the previous sensations.

This just made Akeno happier, she pressed his hot and erect dick on her cheek, then opened her plump lips.

"Thank you for the breakfast, My Dear~," She spoke seductively; it was almost like she wanted to send a message.

'You better get used to this~…' Akeno smiled sweetly while looking at Adam, 'I'll be doing this all the time~.' and just as she was about to start again.

"Akeno, stop…" Adam quickly stopped her, as Rias started to twist and turn.

This was a signal…

'She is about to wake up…' Both Akeno and Adam quickly understood, and this caused them to fix things at unimaginable speeds.

Akeno got out of the futon and Adam closed his pants, even if it was kind of hard to do that at this instant.

"Hmm… Adam…" Rias slowly opened her eyes and turned to see Adam, he was still lying next to her and it made her smile.

'I can get used to this…' She thought holding his hand, but there was more to do right now.

"What time… is it?" Rias asked since it felt like she had slept for a long time.

"It is 9 A.M. Rias," Her question was answered by Akeno who was sitting on the futon right next to Adam, she was acting like nothing happened before.

"...Thought so," Rias sighed slightly, she had overslept, and thanks to that she was late for school, but she didn't seem to think much of it.

"Hng~…." Rias sat up on the futon stretched her arms, and thanks to that her breasts jiggled along in all of their naked glory.

Adam was given the full view of her voluptuous figure, with the sunlight that came in from the window emphasizing it further.

"Good morning Akeno," Rias spoke with a smile as Akeno nodded.

"Good morning," And after getting her greeting, Rias turned towards Adam, he was still lying down on the futon looking at her.

Rias smiled looking at the slight lost look on his face.

'He being so cute first thing in the morning,' Then she leaned in and kissed his lips, and it wasn't a light kiss.

She was properly kissing him, it almost looked too lewd for her to do.

"Oh My…" Even Akeno exclaimed at the sight since it was happening in front of her, while Adam just allowed it to happen.

'It is quite aggressive,' He thought as Rias fished his tongue out of his mouth, and was now tangling it with hers even sucking on his lips relentlessly.

It was like she was trying to do something through that kiss, to the point that she was left breathless when it ended a few minutes later.

"Hah* Good hah* morning~," Rias smiled at Adam, her face was flushed for several reasons as she kept caressing his face.

'Rias seems happy,' Akeno could understand that feeling, since she had also expressed it a few minutes ago, just that her method was rather extreme compared to Rias.

But both of them had the same thought in their mind while doing this…

'I love him so much…' This was the reason for their actions, and they had conveyed it to him properly.

"Good morning," Adam smiled glancing at both of them, it was certainly a morning to be remembered in many ways.

"I'll go and wash my face," Rias quickly stood up and put on her clothes, before she rushed out of the room.

It seemed that her rush had ended, and now she was embarrassed about her actions.

So, she ran for it.

Akeno on the other hand still had her eyes on Adam, or more like at the bulge of his pants.

"As I thought, my mouth isn't enough," Akeno said looking regretful, "I might've made it worse even…" She appeared to be sorry, because her actions had given Adam a harder time than before.

'What is she on about?' Adam sighed, he understood what she was saying but, was this really the right time?

"I suppose I need to… take responsibility for this~," Even if she wanted it to sound like she was doing this unwillingly.

'Say that without that lustful look!' Akeno's face revealed her true intentions, but she wasn't one to care, to be honest, she didn't even want to hide it.

"Want to go for a round?" Akeno asked with a suggestive look as Adam looked away, he needed to control himself now.

"It won't end with just a round…" He knew it better than anyone else, and he knew Akeno as well.

If they started, there was no way they would stop after just doing it once. They'll probably not even leave the room till tomorrow morning.

"My My, That certainly sounds like a problem… that I don't mind~," Akeno smiled and teased Adam even more.

She honestly wanted to do it, and that is why she climbed onto the futon after the long silence, Akeno was fully ready to make her move, but…

"Hmm? Why are you two still here?" Rias walked into the room tilting her head, she was done washing her face but these two...

"We were just talking about something," Akeno said with a smile, and even if Rias was curious, she didn't say anything.

"I'll take a shower, then we'll rush to school," Rias said to Akeno and she nodded in understanding.

"I'll see you later Adam," Rias went for a quick kiss and left, she wouldn't be able to get breakfast today, so she was thinking of talking to him later.

And after Rias left, Adam stood up and hugged Akeno.

"Hmm, what happened? Did you change your mind~?" Akeno was brought out of her thoughts suddenly, but she still grabbed his hands that were over her stomach and spoke teasingly.

But that confident expression soon crumbled.

"Meet at the shop tonight," His words made her shudder, since they were spoken right next to her ear.

And with that tone…

"Adam…?" She asked and the confirmation came.

"Yes," Adam's hot breath just made Akeno's heartbeat quicken, something like this…

"You know I can't deny it when you order me like that, My Dear~," Akeno's face was red, but she was extremely happy.  

It was just that there was nothing she could do now, so she left for school along with Rias with that bubbly happiness.

Adam on the other hand went to the mansion where he trained Rias and her peerage.

He looked at the counter in the kitchen and tilted his head.

"She already left?" Adam concluded after seeing that the storage rings filled with food were missing already.

"Hmm… Well, maybe I'll meet her in the afternoon," He mused before going back to the shop he bought.

He was about to spend the entire day renovating the place from the inside.

'Let's get the work done before evening comes,' Adam was enjoying his calm and peaceful day, but it wasn't the same for everyone.

***

Former Lucifuge Castle, Former Lucifuge Territory, Underworld.

It once used to be a splendid castle, one that boasted prosperity equal to the Lucifuge Name. But now it was empty, a husk of its former self.

There was nothing in the entire castle, and time had stripped it of its glory.

But the ones who used to live in this place, were back once again… well at least half of them were.

"I knew you would be here…" Sirzechs said, facing the familiar silver head in front of him. He had finally found her after coming down to the basement.

"There aren't many places I can go to right now," Grayfia replied calmly and this left Sirzechs a little reluctant to speak.

"You know… this takes me back…" But even then Sirzechs commented after observing his surroundings, it certainly was an important memory for him.

It was a dusty basement with normal soil for the floor along with the well-groomed flower bed, there were two graves behind Grayfia, and her dress was the same as that day, the only difference was…

"But I suppose it isn't the same anymore…" Sirzechs smiled wryly, feeling the hostile gaze of the second silver head in the room.

"…Yes, it isn't the same anymore,"

11