Unexpected?
242 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'She should like this right?' Adam was just doing whatever he felt would make Akeno happier, and he could already see the results.

"You're clamping down on me so hard just by facing the door," Adam looked at the glass door in front of them.

'My face…' Akeno could see her reflection on the door, lust-filled eyes and a face that had been painted over by pure pleasure, 'This is too much~~.' She could see the road clearly, and because of the glass door, anyone from outside could also see them.

But this was nothing, because in the next instant, Adam flipped over the Closed sign on the door. Now the shop was said to be open, and this made the chance of someone coming in, even greater.

"Adam~…" Akeno tried to say something but, "Angh~! Nnnghh~!" she was denied without even a single word.

"Isn't this fun?" Adam already knew that the refusal she was about to do was fake, it was just done so he could deny her and amplify the pleasure, by giving her an image that she is being fucked without her consent.

"AhN~! Aeuk~! NGHHHhhhhHHHHH~!!" Akeno couldn't speak anymore as he kept hitting the entrance of her womb repeatedly.

She could see her face contorting in pleasure, and it was really doing things to her.

"That wet and sloppy sound is great…" Adam couldn't deny that he was enjoying it as well, hearing the sound of her euphoric moans, seeing her juices flying as she had that depraved look on her face.

'She drives me crazy…' Adam thought as hugged her upper body close to him, while continuing his reckless attack on her womb.

"Oh~! No~! MnnggHHH~! AngH~!" Akeno started to feel it even more because of the way she was held by him, "You grinding against all of the good spots ~!!!" And his thick dick didn't give her a moment of respite as he did those short, but fast thrusts that left her ass jiggling in the aftermath.

"Look Akeno…There are people outside…" Not to mention, that he was whispering in her ears, forcing her to look ahead onto the street.

The thrill and dread of someone really seeing her at this moment, was driving Akeno mad, but it was also feeding into her fantasy.

'Of course, there is no way for anyone to see us, or come in here,' Adam had covered all bases, and most importantly…

"I am not letting anyone else see this…." Adam belatedly realized that his thoughts had spilled out of his mouth.

"hngfh~! Mgh~! Oh~! Truly~!" Akeno heard it and it was just making her happier, as much as she enjoyed the thrill of this all.

'I also wouldn't want someone else to see me like this,' Akeno turned her head somehow and saw Adam's face, 'He looks embarrassed.' He was a little ashamed that his real thoughts slipped out because he was enjoying himself a bit too much, but…

'This is even better~,' Akeno kissed his lips aggressively, but was soon defeated as he got her tongue, which was her weakness, 'no man other than you can do these things to me…' Those words started another twisted fantasy in her mind, as she let him have control over her body.

And her feelings were carried over to Adam clearly.

"Akeno, take it all in…" Adam groaned as his dick started to twitch incessantly, he had reached his limits thanks to her moving her hips in tandem, along with her pussy walls squirming around his length.

"Angh~! Yes~! hnngHH~!" Akeno's mind went blank as her thick semen poured into her womb, her entire body shuddered as she orgasmed at the same time, spraying her juices all over the glass door and the floor.

'There is too much…' Akeno knew that Adam unloaded out a lot normally, but today it was even more than before.

There was no doubt that this was, because of what they were doing.

"Hah* Hah*" Akeno became breathless as after the orgasm ended she had no strength left, she slowly slipped out of his hands and softly landed on her ass.

But even with no power in her body, Akeno's eyes were fixed on the reason her sensitive pussy was overflowing with hot and viscous cum.

"Mhm~… hn~…" She rubbed her lips against the underside of the hot meatstick that was glistening in her tangy juices.

"Let's continue Akeno… I am still not done with you," Adam clasped Akeno's hands above her head, pulling her up to her knees so that she was face to face with his throbbing dick.

Those words weren't asking her for approval, it was said so she should know what will happen next. Of course, Akeno didn't mind this treatment, she willing pressed her face on his dick and started to lick it all over with more anticipation growing in her heart.

"Hah* Yes, Hah* My Dear~…" She was looking forward to what would happen to her tonight with a sweet smile.

And she wasn't disappointed, she was really not spared until Adam seemed to have been satisfied, and the marks of his satisfaction were left all over her milky skin, along with the thick liquid inside her.

"Akeno, where were you till now?" Rias asked after she saw Akeno walk into the Occult research club, at 1 in the afternoon. She had missed school and was so late, something like this wasn't like her.

"Yeah, Akeno-Senpai we were worried," Issei asked but instead of answering his question.

"Ara, I didn't know I asked you to call me by my first name Hyoudou-kun?" Akeno smiled sweetly.

"Ah! N-No, it was a mistake!" Issei hide behind Asia as he shuddered, that smile was damn near terrifying.  

So terrifying that he forgot she had actually told him, that it was ok to call her by her first name, but a good amount of days had passed since, and quite a lot of things had happened.  

'She has been like this recently…' Rias had noticed that Akeno who used to maintain an approachable façade with everyone before, was now distancing herself from males, '…it is because of him, isn't it?'

Rias was able to understand why this sudden change came, but there was something that happened at that moment.

"Sniff* Sniff* Smells like Sensei," Koneko's flat words were heard by everyone, as she caught the scent coming from Akeno.

"W-What…?" Rias was flustered because of Koneko's words, and even the others were looking at Akeno in shock.

Rias knew that Akeno went to spend the night with Adam but…

"My My, Koneko-chan's nose is so sharp," Akeno smiled while patting Koneko, but there were many ill intentions hidden behind that smile.

'Wait, don't tell me she…' Rias was looking at Akeno's smile, she felt a sense of foreboding because of that, and she was correct.  

"...I think it is the right time to say this," Akeno's words got everyone's attention, and as much as Rias wanted to stop her she couldn't do it, "Adam and I are engaged." She said that with the sweetest smile, while showcasing the lavish necklace around her neck.

"…"

"What?!!!!" The room was filled with shouts as Rias sighed.

Akeno had just dropped the bomb on everyone out of nowhere, and it left a few of them with complicated feelings, including Rias herself.

***

'Once again this itchy ear…' Adam was getting irritated by it lately as it was happening all of the time, 'Someone must be talking about me.'

He didn't know if they were saying good things about him or bad, he honestly didn't have the time to think about that.

'I went a little wild last night,' He had unknowingly pushed Akeno too much, he got a little too excited thanks to her.

'I should've at least given her some proper breakfast…' Adam shook his head.

But if Akeno was asked about her breakfast, 'I had four mouthfuls, can't ask for a better breakfast~.' she'd say that happily.

'She's really a handful…' This was Adam's thought when he heard her say that this morning, it was quite shameful yet, a turn-on at the same time.

That is why she was only able to make it to the school in the afternoon…

'Well, at least I gave her enough food for lunch,' Adam sighed as now there were other things to think about.

Employees for this shop were needed quickly, and just when he was thinking about that…

Ring*

The door was opened and a woman walked in, it was someone Adam didn't know, a beautiful lady who looked like she was in her mid-twenties, with Cherry blossom-colored hair fashioned in a single braid.

And if that wasn't enough for her to be eye-catching, there were a pair of horns protruding from her head shaped like a crown.

The woman who had just walked in was a Devil, and not just any devil…

"My name is Roygun Belphagor, it is a pleasure to meet you,"

8