Employees Secured?
401 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My name is Roygun Belphagor, it is a pleasure to meet you," She greeted Adam with a smile.

"Hello, the name's Adam, and it is a pleasure to meet you too," Adam greeted her back, and just as he was about to ask why she had decided to come in today…

"I saw that you are hiring…" She pointed towards the door, the hiring notice was just on the right side of the entrance, so it was easily visible for anyone walking by.

"Oh, that I am, but…" Adam seemed to have a big problem.

"Do you need something …like a blanket?" Adam's eyes checked the décor of his shop as he said that.

"Oh, why would I need that?" And Roygun was amused by his reaction.

"To… you know… cover up a little?" Adam brought it up because of the clothes she was wearing.

'Can I even call them clothes?' Adam thought looking at a high-cut dress with high slits, she didn't care about her legs and ass being fully in the open with knee-high boots, and if that wasn't enough her breasts were also half covered.

'How did she even walk out in the open with that?' It made quite an erotic sight, and as a man, Adam's eyes were drawn to her well-endowed figure, and it was a bit distracting, thus his suggestion.

"I don't really mind," Roygun walked towards Adam with a smile, "you can stare all you want~." She sat down on the seat in front of him, and crossed one of her legs over the other without a care for anything.

"…Well, I suppose we should talk about the main business," Adam cleared his throat, it seemed like she didn't mind it, and…

"How cute," Roygun smiled looking at his reaction.

"…" Adam stared at her for a bit, she seemed to be teasing him a bit too much, for someone who had just met him.

"Fufu, I suppose we should talk a little more," She giggled, Roygun knew where to draw the line with her cheekiness, and she was here for several reasons.

So, it was about time they got onto another topic, now that she was done with the first one.

"You've been snooping around this place since the day before yesterday, what is the real reason you came in?" Adam didn't think she was really here to work with him.

'Could she be with that crow?' Adam wondered about Kokabiel, but he didn't believe it that much.

"Oh, I just came by after I saw a cutie of a shopowner, I would really like working under you~," Roygun winked at Adam with that suggestive statement, and he deadpanned.

"You can at least crack a smile to keep my heart, can't you?" She sighed looking at his expression, "I happened to get information about a rising Devil named Rias Gremory, that is why I came to Kuoh." before diving into the main topic.

Adam narrowed his eyes immediately hearing her name come up, it was clear that he wasn't thrilled to hear about this.

"Don't need to look at me that way," Roygun shook her hands quickly as if to clear her intentions, "I just got curious after I found out that she won a rating game against Riser Phenex without a full set, and then I found out that it was only her first game, so I got even more invested and dug up some more information."

Rias had been quite a topic of gossip among the Aristocratic Devils, and it wasn't in a bad way since she had shown her competence.

Defeating someone like Riser who was seen as an up-and-coming young Devil who can compete in the actual rating games, not to mention her breaking off her engagement with such a bet. It certainly sparked the curiosity of many given her ballsy move, along with who she was connected to.

Thanks to this Roygun came to find out about Rias's peerage members, and because of that she also got information about Kokabiel's plans. So, she was on her way to Kuoh to check what was going on, and mainly wanted to see how Rias would deal with this.

But then she happened to see a scene that left her shaking…

"You saw what happened that day?" Adam asked and Roygun nodded, she had seen what happened to Kokabiel along with Rias and Sona, the sisters of two Satans entering this shop with him.

And one thing was certain from what she had gathered for the past two days…

"It looks like you are quite close to them, especially close to Rias Gremory and her Queen Himejima Akeno," Roygun had been keeping an eye on the shop and even on Akeno's house, so she had seen them going in and out of there.

'I wonder what they did last night…' Roygun was curious since Akeno didn't come out of the shop for like 16 or 17 hours, and she was alone with Adam inside, 'I can guess what they did…' she smiled knowingly since she had noticed a few things when Akeno left an hour ago.

"Though I don't mean to harm any of them," Roygun said quickly as if to not be misunderstood. She really didn't want to get in their way, so she was trying to be as clear as possible.

"I know that already," Adam said, because if she had any thought of harming them, she along with the people she was using to get information would be dead.

"Oh My, that's a scary look, I prefer your previous cute awkward look more though," Roygun was pretty much unaffected by that message carried by his eyes, and she could also feel that she was in the clear thanks to her being truthful.

'Good thing I made sure no one could enter this place last night,' Adam thought, as it would've been a real mess if that happened.

"So… is that all?" Adam asked after thinking some things over, and Roygun nodded with a smile.

"I see, then goodbye," Adam said and was about to go back to think about what to do with the employee problem.

'Should I just get Issei and Kiba to do it?' This was the backup plan but, it seemed like there was no need for it.

"Hmm? Does that mean I am hired?" Roygun asked tilting her head.

"Eh?" Adam was confused.

"Eh?" Roygun too, she thought that this was an interview.

"You want to work here?" Adam asked and Roygun nodded with a big smile.

"It has been my dream," She said.

"To work in a café/restaurant?" Adam was confused as that was a weird dream, but he was incorrect.

"No, to work under a young cutie~," She winked looking at Adam, and he was at a loss.

'How unlucky is she?' He couldn't help but sigh, but would he let this chance go?  

No.

"Well, you are hired," Adam smiled brightly and shook hands with Roygun, "Call in your subordinates as well."

"My my, already ordering me around, are you?" Roygun smiled sweetly looking at his bubbling confidence, "I like that~." She could feel that the coming days would certainly be fun.

That is how Roygun Belphagor, the former Head of the Belphagor Clan and her peerage, started to work at the store named Heavenly.

"So, boss my first advice is to make a separate floor for the supernaturals," Roygun suggested, and noticing Adam's intrigued look she continued.

"I am certain you know that Kuoh city is receiving a lot of attention in the supernatural world at this moment," Roygun had heard whispers going around the place, and the main topic of these whispers was…

"Rias and Sona?" Adam asked and Roygun nodded.

"Because of the Kokabiel incident the balance between the three factions has been destabilized," Roygun knew the truth about what happened here but, to the outsiders things seemed different, "there are talks that one of the Satans came down, and vanquished the Fallen Angel."

"And because of the interest in Rias, it is seen as Sirzechs is the more likely one to do it," Adam muttered, cause now most of the supernatural world had found an exposed vein on the current Lucifer, and with the balance on the verge of breaking this could be more fatal.

"Yes, which is why it would be great to have a section, especially for the supernaturals, we can get information from them and use it to our advantage," Roygun winked and Adam understood.

"So, you want to set up an intelligence guild for yourself here?" Adam smiled looking at her, "you are quite shrewd." It could be useful for both of them, but she was basically banking on his power to keep the place running.

But there were no downsides for him in this.

"I would like to be called honest," Roygun smiled sweetly, "I am just doing what I can to take care of my sweet Boss~."

11