I Thought My Young Boss Was A Cutie, But He Turned Out To Be A Demon That Worked Me To The Bone!!
281 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, you want to set up an intelligence guild for yourself here?" Adam smiled looking at her, "you are quite shrewd." It could be useful for both of them, but she was basically banking on his power to keep the place running.

"I would like to be called honest," Roygun smiled sweetly, "I am just doing what I can to take care of my sweet Boss~." She winked at him again.

"I guess it is fine," Adam shrugged, since he really can't see Roygun doing anything in the future that can bring harm to him, or anyone near him.

"You are quite thorough Boss," Roygun had the inkling that Adam had surely done something to check her words.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He asked as Roygun shook her head.

"On the contrary, I quite like it," She enjoyed it since it gave him this young lone wolf kind of aura, and it was really enticing.

'She's a weird one, alright,' Adam on the other hand, just stopped caring about this.

"So, should we start the work for the new Supernatural only Floor?" Roygun asked but Adam shook his head, there was no need for her to do anything.

"I'll take care of that," Adam said and she visibly deflated, "How many of your subordinates can cook?" but he just went on to the next topic.

'He's so cruel,' Roygun pouted but still answered him nonetheless.

"About 4 including me," Adam raised an eyebrow hearing her answer.

"You can cook?" Seeing his reaction Roygun smirked, she may have given off the energy of a high-class lady, but she had learned to cook.

"I had free time…" She said remembering the previous years, Roygun had nothing to do in those times, so she picked up a few hobbies.

'Looks like a landmine, better avoid it,' Adam thought and cleared his throat.

"Then do you think you can make anything on this menu?" Adam asked while handing the menu to Roygun.

She quickly glanced through it and…

"I can't make Japanese food…" She had never come in contact with this cuisine, and she didn't think any of her subordinates had any experience in this either.

"No worries, I can teach you," Adam said confidently, and Roygun smiled hearing that.

"My My, that sounds like a fun time~," She was trying to tease him now, but she would later come to regret saying that she knew how to cook.

The next day, there was a small group of people gathered in the new store named Heavenly.

And they were familiar faces…

"That's a weird name," Rias commented as soon as she saw the name on the menu, the name just seemed so out of place.

"Certainly is…" Sona muttered, but her eyes were more focused on the dishes mentioned on the menu.

"Everything looks great, I want to eat everything, what should I do?" Issei groaned looking at the menu, he couldn't decide on what to do,  

"Issei-san, you can't do that it is bad manners," Asia spoke up thinking that there might not be enough food for others, but thankfully…

"You can order everything if you can finish it," Adam didn't mind that, this was to test the taste after all, "all of you don't need to hold back." The more they ate the better.

"Oh!!" Koneko and Yuuto cheered happily as Issei had already started his order streak, and everyone got ready to order.

'Those servers are trembling,' Akeno noticed it right away, and it drew her curiosity, because she could feel a certain type of energy from them.

'I pity the ones in the kitchen, they still haven't rested...' One of the servers thought, but he was happy that he wasn't in that hell.

So, why was the kitchen called hell?

Well, as soon as Roygun's peerage hurriedly arrived at the store because of her call, they understood what was going on.

Their leader has chosen to work under Adam, and they knew why that had happened when they saw the two talking, so they followed everything that was explained to them.

And before they knew it, they were about to be trained on how to handle the store, this is where the probl—No, this is where the doors to Hell opened.

Most of the people in the kitchen didn't know the dishes that were supposed to be served, so they had to train, for an unimaginable number of times.

And no matter how the dish turned out, they had to eat it and then remake it until Adam was satisfied with it.

'It was good that I tried it with Gordon first,' Adam nodded in satisfaction since the results were good.

Now let's hear what the victims have to say.

"I felt like I was in hell," said one of them.

"I-I haven't been pushed this far before," The most fierce guy on the team was on the verge of tears.

"It felt like I was in there for years," Some felt like they were going insane.

"I…enjoyed it," And then there were masochists.

But they weren't wrong, since the time that passed in the shop was slower compared to the outside world. But he had to pay to do that.

'One more day deducted,' Adam sighed as he saw the employees wipe the tables.

Most of the people left after they finished their meal, and they looked quite satisfied, so it was all good.

'I didn't expect that petite girl to eat so much,' Adam thought about Sona, who very elegantly chowed down on nearly half of the dishes on the menu.

'I'll… be… back,' Then left with such an uncharacteristic line, that didn't match her physique.

But that didn't matter, Adam now knew that this store could work very well, now he just needed to see how the normal people react to it.

It is just that it was going to be a little lonely tonight…

'Looks like Rias and Akeno are busy,' Adam sighed, the two said that they couldn't stay behind, because of the summons from the Gremory House.

'And it looks like it is important,' Adam enjoyed his whiskey while thinking of that because, 'even Akeno couldn't skip it this time.' so he knew that something was really up.

"Ugh," It was then that someone joined him at the table, or more like sprawled on the table in utter exhaustion.

"What happened, Roygun?" Adam asked her, because she looked like she was about to die.

"I am just ...thinking about something…" She said with a shaky voice.

"About what?" Adam asked curiously and…

"About starting a light novel called I Thought My Young Boss Was A Cutie, But He Turned Out To Be A Demon That Worked Me To The Bone!!" Adam laughed hearing that, just a single day, and already gone from someone who didn't know about Japanese culture, to someone who can name a Light Novel perfectly.

It showed how hard she worked.

"Don't laugh boss, I feel like dying here," Roygun groaned, she felt like she shouldn't have said that she could cook.

'I thought that he'd put me in charge of his meals, and then I would be able to get closer to him by winning his stomach, and feeding him my hands,' Roygun pouted, 'My perfect plan of starting a relationship failed.' She was angry because the guy in front of her was the reason for that, he really got her in his trap.

"Well, I know that it was extreme, but it is a good way," Adam said and Roygun had to nod to that, it was effective.

Even she couldn't believe that she was able to make such good food in such a short time. But it was possible thanks to the books that he provided, along with the spell he used to stretch the time while lessening the burden on their bodies.

'Just who is he?' Roygun got a little curious about it, she had tried to find info on him before but nothing came up, 'It is very weird but… who cares about that.'

"If you know that you were extreme with the work, you should give the employees extra care as well," Roygun had her priorities straight, she didn't mind him being mysterious or anything.

'Let's have some fun, alright?' Roygun licked her lips staring at Adam who was in deep thought, she just wanted him and that was about it.

'I suppose she is right,' Adam downed his glass of whiskey and stood up.

"Alright then, I'll show you a time you'll never want to forget," He said with a smile, and it sounded right for all the wrong reasons.

'Oh My,' Roygun's heart skipped a beat hearing those words, 'is he going to do that?'

"What are you planning on doing with me~?" She asked seductively, but soon all of that left her system when he came back.

"A meal?" Roygun deadpanned looking at the plate in front of her.

It wasn't anything of what she had expected...

7