1: How It All Began
5.4k 13 107
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For most of my life, I have been an average man.

I never did too well in my studies nor too bad, just enough to not get disowned by my parents who had most likely given up on any hopes of me being a doctor or a lawyer.

Being the middle child was hard, but not the worst.

Anyway, that's not the point, I was an average person throughout my life. Spent my days in college without anything special aside from a few friends just like how it was in school.

And unlike most fanfic Mcs who were hardcore Otakus to the bone since they had watched every anime in existence, I just enjoyed Manga and anime as a pastime like any average individual.

To be honest with you I didn't even read the entire Big Three aside from Bleach. I knew some points of it since I was spoiled on the internet just like anyone else would.

I really hesitated about whether I should read One Piece or not, at the end, I didn't.

I had read the most famous works mostly and even those were completed by me since I got into something new and left the last one behind.

The new ones were obviously manga and light novels that were in the ecchi genre, as obvious as it was someone like me didn't have a girlfriend. It wasn't surprising to me at least.

Also, did I already say that I lived an average life? I must've already.

Anyway, there is a reason why this was in the past tense as unlike any other average individual in the work of fiction, I got the chance to reincarnate in another world after death.

I happened to die in a car accident, guess you can say it is always the average guys who suffer, right?

Anyway, so after that, I woke up and I was in front of this otherworldy beautiful woman with big tits, she was very welcoming of wanting me to be a Hero in her world that was raided by a Demon King.

'What an average plot,' Is what I thought and I accepted since who wouldn't right? I thought maybe this is where my average life gets turned around and I can have a harem full of beauties in another world.

That's the average dream, isn't it?

And after receiving some blessing from the Goddess of Sex and Fertility (The same one who welcomed me,) I was sent down in her world to her believers who were waiting for me as well.

'Big!!' Was my thought when I saw the boobs of the Saintess and the priestesses.

According to the goddess this world was only filled with women and there were no males around here.

'That's quite an average plot,' Was my thought again, I felt like I was really close to achieving my dream here.

So, after hearing the explanation from the saintess and being treated like royalty for the entire day I met the Princess and the Queen who ruled over this kingdom. They were willing to support my campaign against the Demon King, No drama, no nonesense.

'Big!!' I thought once again while looking at their tits, I have seriously not seen a single average-looking woman since I came to this world. Truly eye-opening...

But leaving that aside, It was soon night and I was in my room that was in the royal castle wondering…

'Would there be a maid or something sent to entertain me? or maybe it will be the princess?' I seriously couldn't stop myself from thinking that.

But to my surprise or not really, the princess was the one who came to my room and said that she'd do anything to help me if needed.

I really thought I had hit the jackpot. But I seemed to have forgotten who I was before coming to this world.

I was an average man, this type of thing only happened to those protags who had heaven-defying luck.

And you can already guess how my luck is right?

The Princess took off her gown and dropped it on the ground revealing herself to me in full glory.

'Big,' I thought but this time I wasn't looking at her tits, and rather than amazement, I was mortified.

Life had found a way to punch me in the dick by giving all of the women in this world Dicks, I only found this out way later but the Goddess who gave me a blessing also had a dick.

Needless to say, I had a hard time after that as I sent the princess away by calling for the guards.

Why the guards you ask?

'I nearly got r*ped,' The princess tried to force herself on me thinking I was hesitating to go all the way.

As an average guy, I liked nothing up my butt, so I screamed like a girl about to be r*ped and woke up the whole castle.

But the difference was that I was a man and I was about to be r*ped by a woman with a dick. You get the point, yeah? Moving on…

The next day I got an apology from the Queen and the princess, and the Queen herself said she will do whatever it takes to make up for this.

"No need Your Majesty, from where I come people don't do something like this until they are married," Was all I could muster through my twitching face as I saw her suggestive look.

"I see, that is such a pure look on love," The Queen smiled sweetly and I could only hold myself back from banging my head on the ground.

'Pure love, My ass! If you two didn't have that thing between your legs, customs, and societal norms would've gone out of the window,' I could only cry inside wondering why I was so unlucky.

But it was only later did I learn that the Princess and the Queen were the tamest women on this planet when it came to sex.

It was after I met my teammates, No need to mention that they were all women, and no need to mention that they tried to r*pe me as well.

'They do it every day, don't they ever sleep?' I had many sleepless nights after that as no matter if it was the inn in the towns or my teammates, it was like the whole world had an unwritten rule to have an orgy at night.

Did they not fucking need sleep? Well, I need to sleep so stop your animalistic moaning, would you?!

Anyway, it was one week into the expedition that I made up my mind to hunt the Demon King on my own.

Because if this keeps up I'll die of sleep deprivation or I'll commit suicide before something enters my body, The Demon King isn't even in the picture yet.

The thought of killing myself came to my mind as that seemed more acceptable going through this fruitless task, But I got a message from Saintess saying that I could meet with the goddess once again if I complete my mission and ask for a wish.

And that had become my goal.

'So, where was I? Yes, leaving my teammates behind,' I made up my mind on that, but I wasn't going to just ditch them all like that since I still needed to learn from them. It had just been a week since I came to this world so I was in no mood to thread this world alone with no power or knowledge.

God knows what would happen to me.

I worked myself to the bone and deeper in order to learn everything from them. I avoided topics or favors that contained the words Sex like it was the plague.

It was weird how my mind was filled with it when I was on earth wondering when I was going to get isekai'd and bang a princess or elves and the like.

But now that I am here, I am protecting my virginity harder than a female honey badger protecting it's newborn from predators.

Every day I had to fight to kill the monsters and at night I had to fight to protect my asshole from getting something it shouldn't.

The days were truly hellish and the nights even more, till I was able to learn everything from my teammates and started to do it better than them at their respective positions.

I sent them back and they happily went away since no one wanted to fight the Demon King, they all wanted to go to their hometown and indulge in orgies anyway.

After that, I kept on learning and kept getting stronger as a result of hunting monsters endlessly.

I was told by the Saintess that it was an effect of the blessing given to me by the Goddess, and that was the only thing I was thankful for to this particular Goddess. Thankfully she didn't leave my talents as they are or I would've died before I could even finish learning things from one of my teammates.

So, after 10 years that were filled with days full of battles where I nearly lost my life and nights where I nearly lost my dignity as a man.

I stood face to face with the Demon King.

....

Hello, everyone hopefully you guys can wait for me to set the Mc before we go into the main topic.

107