3 The grand Voyage
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

After the meeting with Father I returned to my room and went to bed knowing this will likely be the last proper bed I sleep in for a year or two.

As the sun shines through my curtains I awaken and check the time before standing up and preparing myself by wearing some more suitable clothing for sailing the ocean and then left my room heading to the armoury to grab my Rapier a modified relic grade item that is made of two extremely valuable materials. When I grabbed the sword I thought about how I am the owner of the weapon and how things would have went if it hadn’t of bonded to me or if The Roundtable consul had decided me to be unworthy of it.

There were many such things on my mind as I wore my gear and prepared myself as well as making the servants prepare the Metal Space Container which will allow me to store the food and clothing fresh and clean for the full time I’m gone for. 

After preparing myself and making sure all other preparations were done I walked to the first floor Dining hall and as I approached I heard multiple voices and entered, my father, second sister, and first brother were all eating together with Father asking about the business that he had sent first brother on and second sister speaking about some fashion that has became popular in some southern Iber-Catalonia region that may be worth buying into 

“Good day fifth Brother” Spoke both siblings of mine.

“Good day to you as well Father, Brother, Sister.” I replied back to them before approaching father who had done naught but glance at me so far before returning to reading some of the documents that I brought back yesterday.

“Father, i have came to ask about the arrangements for the voyage before I head to the port.” I asked as I took a seat next to my brother 

“You will be sailing with the North Agnian’s on the Léviathan du lever du soleil what more is there to know?” Replied father without even looking up from the documents.

“I would have liked to know the destination and what the purpose of me being aboard is.” I remarked back 

“Watch your tone you Ingrate!” Shouted my sister when she heard what I said 

“Silence Mari! Your brother does have a point however it is not at his liberty to know.” Calmly responded my father.

“Now then I will be heading off to the port.” I announced as I left the hall and walked to the Steam Carriage.

After a few hours of travel towards the port the carriage arrived and I took a step out towards the docks.

There stood the Léviathan du lever du soleil a grand vessel made for the arduous journeys to the northern seas outfitted with Mana Cannons as well as steam propulsion systems for combating both pirates and the sea beasts.

(Gallian is the spoken language from here unless a * is at the end of the sentence) 

I took a deep breath before stepping towards the vessel however before I could get to the vessel and board some of the Chevaliers d'or royaux (Royal Golden Knights) stopped me from moving any further.

“Step aside.” I told the knights 

“By whose orders.” Scoffed the Knight.

“By mine you Vasey Reprobate!” I Scowled towards the knight.

“Oh by YOUR order now?” Boomed the knight as he started to draw his sword however before he could slash towards he a faint shout was heard nearby 

“By the gods Pierre what are you doing!” Exclaimed a man running over to us in larger ornamented armour.

“I’m teaching this wretch a lesson in respect to those higher than them.” Scowled Pierre back to him as I watched moving my hand to the scabbard on my side to draw the rapier if things go wrong.

The other man ran over and stopped Pierre before speaking towards me “I am extremely apologetic Lord Amyeliana what can I do to make it up to you” stuttered the ornamented knight whilst Pierre’s eyes went wide with fear after realising what he had potentially done.

I looked at both of them with the apologetic look of the ornamented knight and fearful despair in the eyes of Pierre and decided the punishment 

“Let me blind the knave.” I sadistically replied 

“Yes Lord Amyeliana” answered the ornamented knight with no hesitation.

I stepped towards Pierre and drew my rapier coating it in a substance with a sadistic smile and slashed my blade against his eyes blinding him and burning his face with him responding with screams filled with pain only making my smile grow further.

(It’s back to Avalonian)

After the debacle was resolved I walked past the other knights who witnessed it with some looking towards me with apprehension and others fear I boarded the vessel and went to the Captains quarters and walked in. 

“Lord Amyeliana welcome aboard!” Exclaimed the captain somewhat eccentricity.

“May I enquire about what happens outside, we heard a pained scream?” Asked the second mate 

“Just a minor inconvenience.” I simply replied

I walked out of the captains quarters and went below deck to the large area decorated with golds and other precious metals furniture made from red silks and other such decedent items.

“I can really feel the influence she had on this place.” I silently muttered to myself with a light smile on my face 

I removed my tailcoat and waistcoat as well as the white dress-shirt i wore below them and put on a more loose fitting flared cuff shirt.

After putting on some more relaxing clothing that will suit the soon to be salty air and humid below deck I looked out the large window that covers the entire back wall to see the port slowly drifting away from us and allowed the melancholy of once again being sent away without any freedom to choose my path. “How unpleasant” I sighed to myself.

“A new land unseen for millennia by mortals. I must say I am quite intrigued” I muttered to myself.

0