Chap 20: The enigmatic group A.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the present day, Dove city soul facilitators were one of the many soul facilitator organisations spread through the world big cities, it was composed of three groups and a leader, Gill Shovelfield took the task of leading and organising the missions that appear on a daily basis.

They were three types of missions, the ghost pacifying missions, the demon exterminating missions and the special cases missions.

And they were three groups in Dove city:

Group C, composed of Helena and Luke, and missing a third member, they took the ghost pacifying missions, they were less riskier and more adequate for their level of skill and experience, and Gill prefered to gove Helena safer tasks.

Group B, composed of Laura , Kyle and Kev, this group had middle level skill , with Laura being the leader ,strategist and tracker of the group, Gill assigned her to lead the twins in order to eliminate roaming weak demons , the cinema mission was an urgent one, dur to group A being unavailable, group B took the mission, normally they care of Ghost pacifying missions and low risk demon exterminating missions.

Group A , the highest level group, they take normally high risk demon exterminating missions and eventually ghost pacifying ones, and now due to the forced transforming of ghosts and latest incidents, they had more value than the other two groups,the members were Leo Strongheart who led the group, being the most experienced and due to his special rank and place with the city police.

Clara Wallace, Dove City Police Force Chief daughter, an authorative lady who worked normally as a middle grade teacher, she had long black hair and pretty facial features that made other school staff fall for her charms, and eventually as a soul facilitator.

And Randy Bone, an old aged artist who lives alone in his appartement, doing some personalised art commissions from time to time, he is well known for his dark pieces of art depicting dark sceneries and old monuments, pale , slender and always wears dark round glasses and a long dark jacket,he is a bit taller than Clara making him the tallest soul facilitator.

Group A was the high risk high reward group of specialists, they had their own share of abilities making them the most competent group, only Gill could contest with them.

      ******************************

Out of Dove city Kendo dojo, Group A stood watching the main gate, discussing about what steps to take before getting in.

"We rarely work together hein Leo? That only means this mission is more dangerous than the past ones, Aaaaahhhh I am exciteeeed!"said Clara with a clearly excited tone, she wore a white fur jacket ,black skirts and red boots, she just got back home from her teaching work then she got a text from Leo calling her urgently and explaining the matter at hand.

"Leo, this mission better be worth skipping my drawing session for, i have some pieces to complete and dead lines to meet, if you didn't insist that it's urgent, i wouldn't be here." Said Randy with a hoarse voice, even with his dark glasses, Leo could clearly see that he was slightly annoyed being called at his drawing time.

Leo, already familiar with Randy being grumpy at all times and having the stereotypical old aged people temper , and pretty satisfied with Clara's current attitude replied:" Sir Randy, i wouldn't dare to call you if the mission wasn't up to your level of skill and expertise, you are the oldest soul facilitator in Dove city, and your ability is needed today."

"Good Lad, ok , how are we going to proceed then?" Said Randy.

"Clara will get first then i'll follow, for you you'll guard the back enterance since we'll secure the front one."

"Hmph, make it fast then, i don't have much time to spend here."

The gate of the Kendo dojo was a big double door with a wooden plaque above it where it was written "Kendo Dojo".

The kendo dojo itself had a decent history, and was even full on weekends and after work hours, the want of the citizens to learn self defense arts got high since the incidents started in the city.

"Okeeey , let's Goooo." THUD ! with a crushing noise, Clara high jumped and kicked the door with full force and got in

"Girl, you didn't even check if the door was locked or not." Said Leo helplessly.

"No need to, we'r gonna speedrun this mission, i also have a soap opera to not miss tonight !"

The hall of the dojo was dark, but as Leo and Clara entered, the door got locked again behind them and light got turned on to shine on the large training hall.

Leo and Clara were calm.

"Welcome dear visitors." A serene voice echoed in the hall.

Light shined on the wooden tiles on the floor, Kendo equipement were scattered everywhere, bamboo swords, training armors, woodens tiles and bricks, head helmets and other random stuff.

A single being was standing in the middle, a demon, while behind it, many small demons crouched and jumped in agony and clear insanity, they weren't as conscient as the middle one.

"Are you new challengers?"

The middle demon had an apparent strong body, he had long black silky hair, wore white training pants and a black belt and had three horns on his forehead, his hard eyes were completely black, he had the stature of an athlete, a fighter, Leo and Clara could feel an intense aura around it and didn't want to approach it without thoughts.

"Can i ask, if those behind you are demons formed by the ghosts of the victims here, where are the corpses?"

"Oh, you have some keen perception, i devored them after they lost their challenge against me, i like to keep my dojo clean."

"Your Dojo? You are Sakurai right? It's been years since you died, what made you accept the demon transformation deal? Who transformed you also? You are not a simple character, what made you lose reason and accept such a fate."

"Kid, don't ask much, the fact that i didn't attack you directly when you got here is already a sign of my sincere intentions, its as simple as this , i want a good challenge, a fair kendo fight, you win you get your answers, you lose, you die, don't ask more."

Leo and Clara looked uncertain and confused, but they only could take on the demon challenge, that was the only apparent way to deal with him and get some information about what's occuring in Dove city.

"I guess the demons behind you are only lost weak beings that can do no harm for now, they didn't develop yet, they are just roaming demons for now, i'll take on your challenge then, Clara guard my back."

"Then let's have a fair Kendo fight, grab one of the scattered bamboo swords and come face me Kid."

0