Ch21: A Fair Fight, Sakurai Obsession.
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dove City Kendo dojo.

The training hall had three persons at the center and a group of groaning demons.

No one took unnecessary moves, the atmosphere was heavy, Leo and Clara were calm but thoughts before every step.

They stared at the demon standing facing them firmly, his eyes feeling serene and full of fight will, wanting a challenge, a kendo fight to the death.

"Are you going to use a bamboo sword too?" Asked Leo.

"Of course, all i want is a fair fight, since i turned to a demon i already have my share of powers." The demon opened his palm, and surrounding blood started to fly gravitate above it, forming a bloody orb at first, then morphing into a scarlet sharp blade.

"I'll show you my utmost sincerity young man." SLASH , With a simple waving gesture on his right side, using the scarlet blood blade,  a red wave formed and accelerated , slashing and cutting it way through half the training hall until it dissipated, everything in it way turned into dust.

'This demon is unbelievably strong! If he wanted he would have cutted us the second we entered!!' Thought Leo while frowning, seeing that this mission should be dealt with with caution to not trigger the bad temper of Sakurai.

"how about your defenses? Demon skin is tougher than human skin, it's not a fair fight if you can tolerate more hits and pain than me." asked Leo.

"Once you accept my challenge, i'll conceal my scales and lower my natural defenses to be as yours." Said the demon.

"Then i accept your challenge!" Leo moved to the centre , his Kendo fight with the demon was about the start, having an audience of many incomplete demons and Clara, watching in anticipation and worry while guarding Leo's back.

        ********************************

Twenty years ago, Dove City Kendo dojo.

It was 1am at night, the dojo was closed, only two guys stood in the same place Leo and the demon were at the present, holding Kendo swords and getting ready.

"You're quite bold Sakurai, i always refused to spar with you, i refused your invitations time after time ,but here we are again, ready to spar, even if i won our last face off in the local tournament." Said a blonde guy, smirking, both he and Sakurai wore Kendo clothes and armor.

"Huh, you clearly cheated, the floor was suspiciously slippery on my side and someone tempered with my sword, it just wasn't the right weight somehow!"

"Accept your loss, don't be a sore loser."

"That fight wasn't fair! I don't care about losing the tournament! I don't care about being humiliated in front of a large audience that day! All i want is to prove to you that i'm better than you! And that without cheating you're nothing but a disgrace to this art! I want a fair fight and since you're so worried about your reputation here we are, no one watching! Just prove to me that you are not the cheating scum i think you are!"

The screams of Sakurai echoed through the training hall, filled with pure hatred and desire to prove his point to his opponent.

The blonde guy had a hint of fear in his eyes, he was at a loss of words, he didn't think that Sakurai saw through his cheating attempts this well, he decided at that second.

'I must eliminate this pest, he's annoying.'

That same night, while sparring, he used an iron bat well concealed as a bamboo sword, and hit Sakurai to the head sneakely.

Sakurai dropped on the floor, feeling the shock through his head and all his body, but his opponent didnt stop.

In a fit of rage, he smashed most of the bones of Sakurai bady, he choose to hit him without a pause, THUD! THUD! THUD!

Sakurai was already dead, all he could do in his last moments is to reminisce about his Kendo training days with his Grandparents, and all was left was an immense obsession to have a fair fight, an obsession that led him to make the proper setting and conditions ending his short life, blood all over, that was the start of the Kendo Dojo bloody history, till the present day, where the same man who died that night put an end to the lives of many more humans.

***********************************

"Sir Sakurai, if you don't mind, can i use my personal bamboo sword?"

"Don't call me by that name, do whatever pleases you, any sword is fine."

"Thank you, Sakurai" Leo started pulling something from his jacket.

BANG! A sudden gunfire sound filled the entire Dojo, shocking all the demons behind Sakurai.

As for him, he had surprised facial features , and a bleeding hole on his forehead, pouring all over his face.

Leo was holding a gun that he used as fast as he pulled it, it was an S-Item, with bullets capable of killing demons, as for Sakurai, he already cancelled his defenses, he could only take the bullet and drop dead again, at the same spot where he was murdered in his past life.

"BASTARD, YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME EVEN THE FAIR FIGHT I WANTED I CURSE YOU...."

Cried the demon before turning into red specks of blood, and vanishing through the air.

The other incomplete demons, confused by the death of their supposed leader groaned and escaped as a tide, crushing into the back enterance of the dojo.

Putting the Gun back, Leo pulled a cigarette from a pack in his pocket and lighted it.

"Randy will deal with them, let's get out Clara, i'll call your father so he can take care of cleaning this mess."

"Huh, acting cool after killing the poor demon that fast, wouldn't be that proud in your place."said Clara teasingly.

"Whatever." Replied Leo in an indifferent tone while smoking his cigarette. "Playing fair with a demon who killed innocents is disrespecting the dead, no time for those games, but i did some research on him since i felt like he was the only dead person in the history of this dojo before the incident so i suspected he was the demon , i guess i'll investigate the details of his past death more, maybe i can take his murderer to serve his time, cause in the end, justice will prevail, no matter how much years it takes."

"Yeah acting cool as always, it's obvious why you're good with the ladies." Teased Clara again while nudging Leo.

"By the way, i found this after the demon dissipated." Leo handed Clara a red talisman."It's the red talismans Gill told us about, he will be here soon, we need to find the maniac using them fast."

      

0