NOTICE FOR MY FEW READERS!!
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a notice i felt like i owe writing to my few readers, i'm taking a real life job vacation so for the few next days i'll be updating my story very slowly.

I'll take a bit of time to rest from real life issues and refresh my mind, i promise i'll be writing better after it and i'll try to get inspiration to developp my story Specter Days more .

I believe even if i have few views, comments and reviews, i have some very few readers that i dont wanna disappoint.

 

After the vacation, the story of Luke and the soul facilitators will continue, and why not, if i complete some more chapters i'll be able to write side stories for my characters and maybe some other fiction after finishing book 1 of my work.

 

Thank you all, for new people reading this, i hope you can check my story, i welcome every kind of feedback, and why not, having a patron on my patreon would be nice too, even if it's empty for now, i might have some in the future to motivate me to write in better quality and quantity and support me.

 

Thanks for reading and have a good time!!

1