Volume 3. Chapter 101: A Very Bad Start… (Chapter 301.)
85 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: A Very Bad Start...

(Celia’s POV)

In the morning, it was now time for me to leave once more. Yona woke up early to say goodbye to me. Which was very nice. After all, it’s nice to have your mother hug and kiss you goodbye. The warmth is something that you will never forget…

Ria: “Celia. Your next person to save is Mena.” She informed.

Celia: “Ah, so a daughter this time? I just hope that she doesn’t fall in love with me…” I reply.

Ria: “I wouldn’t rule it out… Anyway, I did put them in dimensions that I control, but all I did was set them up in interesting stories. The process was automatic, so I have no idea what you will be heading into.” She explained.

Celia: “That so? That explains a lot, I guess.” I say with a sigh.

Ria: “On top of that, I won’t be able to find you right away. You need to be careful. If you die in any dimension, you will actually die. I cannot save you from your fate at all.” She said with a stern tone.

Celia: “I understand.” I reply.

Yona: “Celia… please stay safe.” She said, giving me another hug.

Ria snapped her fingers, and my vision flashed a bright light. A few seconds later, I opened up my eyes. Looking around, I was at an airport. What?… Am I getting on a plane, or something? To my left was a maid.

Maid: “Lady Celia, our flight will be departing soon.” She said with a hurried tone.

Celia: “Huh? Alright. Please lead the way.” I urge.

With a raised eyebrow, the maid, whose name I do not know, guided me to our departure terminal. I have flown before, that is, with magic. I haven’t ever been on a plane before, though. I wonder if it will be fun, or completely boring? And when the hell will I meet my daughter!?

It was good that my name in this place was also Celia. Makes it easy for me to respond to people. Before reaching the gate, I glanced around at the other people. Their phones were smartphones, newer looking models. This dimension is probably in the 2015-2020’s something.

Maid: “My Lady, I am sorry, but only premium economy class was available.” She said with a remorseful tone.

Celia: “That’s fine.” I reply.

Maid: “…My Lady, I am your loyal maid, Avena, right?” She asked.

Celia: “Yeah?” I reply with an unsure tone.

Emma: “…My name is Emma.” She said with a sigh.

Celia: “…”

Emma: “Who are you?” She asked.

Celia: “Believe it or not, my name is also Celia, just like this woman. But, no. I am not your original lady.” I reply with a shrug.

Emma: “Makes sense… If you were, then she would have flipped her shit and yelled at me and anyone else involved.” She said with a laugh.

Celia: “Is she someone important? Maids are kinda rare in a modern dimension like this one.” I ask.

Emma: “Just an heiress of a very wealthy family. Luckily, she isn’t known much. Which is good, as she is a completely and utterly spoiled brat. I knew that you weren’t her, just from how differently that you acted from how she normally acts.” She answered.

Talking with Emma some more, I was glad to find out that her parents were basically absent; she has no friends, and the only one that she really talks to is her dear and loyal maid, Emma. With that, my taking over this body isn’t ever going to be revealed. At least, not anytime soon, that is.

Boarding the flight, which was very packed, we made our way to the middle section and took our seats. While boarding, I looked around at the passengers, but I didn’t find any sight of Mena at all. That’s annoying…

Some Time Later.

With the plane up in the air, I was free to move around the cabin. Flying was pretty odd… It was similar to flying with magic. Except you were flying inside a giant metal death machine instead. It wasn’t very fun, is what I am trying to convey.

Emma: “Where are you going?” She asked.

Celia: “I want to look in the mirror.” I reply.

Emma: “…Okay.” She replied.

Getting up from my seat, I went to the bathroom. At least the bathroom was decently clean. It didn’t smell bad, and there wasn’t anything wrong with it either. Pretty impressive for a shitty plane like this one was. I didn’t need to use the restroom, so I just looked at myself in the mirror.

Celia: “…”

Isn’t this a little on the nose, Ria?… Unlike last time, I looked just the same as before. That is, I look like my real body. Even my breast size was the same. This was like a complete and perfect copy of me. Was Yona’s world just a first attempt, and this one was better? Or is it just a one off?…

Ria didn’t answer, so I guess that she hasn’t been able to find me yet. I will just have to wait until she can explain why this happened. With my body basically being the same, there wasn’t any disconnect like there was last time. Hmm… I should check my Status out.


:Status:

Name: Celia.

Sex: Female.

Race: Human.

Age: 21.

HP: 250/250.

MP: 0/0.

AGI: 1.

STR: 5.

DEX: 15.

INT: 1000.

Hunger: 356/500.

True Level: 1.

Race Level: 1/100.

Current EXP: 160/500.

Titles: Kin Eater. Giant Killer. Goblin Genocider. Enemy of all Wood. Mark of a Goddess of War and Sex. Mark of a Goddess of Death.

Self Improvement Points: 0.

Upgrades/Skills Available: 0.


What the fuck? Who the Hell has only one point of Agility, and only five points of Strength!? This woman is fucking weaker than a goddamn malnourished medieval peasant child!!! She is pretty smart, though. If so, why is she such a damn brat? She isn’t pretending to be stupid, right?…

Emma: “My Lady does look good, so I am sure that you’re happy with new appearance.” She said after I sat back down next to her.

Luckily, like I was too beautiful for normal people to sit next to me, Emma and I had an entire row to ourselves. Which meant that it was unlikely for anyone to eavesdrop in on our conversation. Even if we speak like crazy people.

Celia: “Actually, this is just how I normally look. Like, this is an exact copy of my body…” I reply with a sigh.

Emma: “That so? How odd.” She replied.

Celia: “Why are you okay with this situation? As far as I am aware, things like magic don’t exist here.” I ask with a curious tone.

Emma: “It isn’t that hard to believe. Magic does exist to a certain extent, but only wealthy families know how to use it. I can only assume that my original lady had gotten cursed, or something, which is why you’ve ended up here.” She explained.

Celia: “…”

Hours Later.

I was sitting in a window seat, so I could look outside the plane. Currently, we were flying over the ocean. It was pretty relaxing, at least. Unlike with boats, I didn’t get sick at all. Damn boats… All of a sudden, the plane shook violently.

Celia: “…”

Looking at the wing of the plane, I could see that one had been sheered off halfway down. The engine on my side was on fire as well. What the flying fuck? Pardon the pun, but is this plane about to fucking crash? Am I really going to die in a fucking plane crash!? Emma held on to me, as if to protect me, and I braced myself. This plane was going down, and there was nothing that I could do to stop this shitty event from happening…

4