Prologue 03 – The Lemegeton
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I see.”

“I thought Dragonia was a girl, no?”

 

“I thought that too, Sir. Ashen.” 

 

“Huh? What are you guys talking about?” I spoke to them.

 

After we crossed the portal, we were met with two mysterious people, both were in a tuxedo and I think the big dude with muscles, long spikey hair and sunglasses on is named Ashen? They seem to be waiting for the lady with the damage armor whose name is apparently Dragonia. The name doesn’t seem to fit her appearance but that’s just my opinion.

Johan’s friends are outside, peeping on our situation right now. I let go of Johan and he came running to his friends while crying in tears of joy.

 

“You’re Dragonia, aren’t ya?” Said Ashen to me.

“I mean, you are holding on to the Lemegeton, you must be her or him!”

 

An awkward silence lingered after that statement. They seem to not know what she looked like but I should just play along with them cause why not?

 

“Yes, I am Dragonia, and I just came back from that hell hole and I think I should get some rest now, if you don’t mind.” I said.

 

“Wait, Mr. Ashen. That’s not Dragonia.” Said the other guy.

 

“What do you mean he’s not? He has the Lemegeton, only someone like her can wield such an artifact.” Ashen Replied.

 

“Well you see Sir, Dragonia is indeed a girl with pink hair and pink wings.”

 

Both of the men looked at me like I’m about to be dead meat. And suddenly, Ashen laughed. Laughing as if I said the funniest joke in the world. He certainly find this very amusing.

Then Ashen whispered something to the other guy. And after that, the guy sighed and pointed his fingers towards me and said: “Elios.”

I was confused but then I collapsed on the floor. I hear a faint voice of the kids and Johan then I went full unconscious.

 I’m alone with my mind again. I was expecting something like the voices I heard in the hellhole earlier but no, it’s quiet. Very quiet.

It’s peaceful.

I was then woken up by a smack to my head by a fairy.

I found myself tied up to a chair with leather belts and white clothes covering my whole body except my head and right hand in a dark room. In the room, I’m with an older woman in her 20s I think and a fairy. There’s a table between me and the older woman and above is a light bulb, floating and illuminating the room. The “Lemegeton” book or something is sitting on top of the table.

 

“Now that you’re awake, we can ask you some very basic question. You think you can answer this very basic question?” The woman spoke.

I answered yes.

“Good. My name is Jullian and this little girl is named Annaline. You got that?”

I nodded my head.

“First question, why were you at the possession of the Lemegeton?” Jullian in a very suspicious way.

I explained the whole situation to her from the very beginning. From me helping Johan, Dragonia Sacrificing herself. The two begun to think. I was about to tell the part where I heard the voices and transformed using the weapons but they then left the room maybe to talk about something.

After some time, they came back and sat down.

 

“Your story is similar to the child that was on the scene.” Said Jullian.

“Still seem suspicious. Continue with the question.” Annaline replied.

“But he already answered all the questions with that story.”

“Umm… uhh… Um… Make new ones.”

“Ok? Second question. Why were you near the tower?”

 

I told them that it’s because I heard a commotion near the tower. And that I’m always walking near it whenever I go home from school.

Doesn’t seem like it convinced the two.

 

“Third question. Did you really transformed using the weapons?”

 

I said yes. I also explained to them about the fact that when I got near the weapons, some unknown voices suddenly appeared in my head. I figured they might know about the voices. They stopped and think again.

Then suddenly the door opened and Ashen entered the room. It seems he also wanted to hear my story about the voices that I heard. And also about the fact that I was able to transform.

I asked to be released from the straps and let me tell the full story on my side. After they release me, I begun to tell the story.

After the story, they were baffled. Ashen looked astonished while the other two looked confused as how can someone transform through that kind of act. And then Ashen spoke.

 

“This… This is… I’ve never heard of other people transforming like that since Gin. Are you sure you’re not related to him whatsoever? Or maybe even Solomon himself?” He asked.

“Gin? Isn’t he the one who…” Annaline spoke before being interrupted.

“Yes, him. All the holder of the book didn’t have that kind of power other than those two.”

 

I was so confused. These people just randomly mentioned people I don’t even know. What’s more, I’m someone who’s extraordinary? What do you mean only two people? Does that mean Dragonia didn’t have that power? Now that they mention it, I didn’t saw her transform once.

I tried asking more about this Gin and Solomon guys but they were only able to provide information about Solomon. The Writer of the book. And apparently, there are 4 more books that are like this one. They didn’t mention more than that.

The book then glowed, floated and talked.

“King Solomon, mine own creator. Powerful as he is Ruthless. Avery, mine new beholder. If you wish to know more about the past, Thou should ask me instead of others.” The book spoke.

“So you finally have spoken huh, book.” Ashen replied.

 

Jullian, Annaline and me were so confused. Those two must have had a past together they way those two are interacting with each other.

“No Avery, we don’t have that much of a past between the two of I and Ashen.” The book replied to my thoughts.

What the? How did you…

“It is because we are now linked. I have chosen you to inherit me. Well, I had no choice but it was also because of fate that you were there and we were able to meet.” The book replied.

But, Why me?

“You’ll know soon.”

0