Illisia’s Training II
240 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Sir, do you mind informing me what it is you’re watching?” A demon arrives before the demon king, the maker of trades and the sealer of fates, and cocks its head at him. In response, the demon king is yet to respond, entranced by the sights playing out before him within a cloud of blood and gore. The demon king, saliva dripping from his mouth, sends the cloud to a place far from him. Something seems to have awoken in him. With a disgusting chuckle, he stands up from his throne and walks his way past the demon and to the flesh pit. Down below, a sight of a girl being monstrously fucked by a pack of hell’s abandoned souls fills their eyes.

 

“That one…is without question, a being that fills me with true ecstasy.” The king explains, his hands coming together.

 

“Sir, you can’t be serious. Isn’t she from just a few days ago? How could she possibly already be to your liking?!”

 

“Because, little friend, she was already corrupted before she arrived here. She merely only needed to be awoken.” The demon king licked his filthy lips as he watched the souls below fuck the daylights out of Illisia. Her mouth swallowed up the dicks of two demons while four rammed her ass and pussy, stretching her poor body’s holes to breaking. Her nipples were squeezed and messed with to the extreme. No mercy was going to be shown to the poor girl, but she could care less. Her obsession with the peaks of pleasure have become all encompassing. Nothing mattered more now. All she needed was sex. As this realization coursed through her mind, the demons disappeared. Falling to the ground, the demon king hopped down, his feet landing just next to her.

 

She forced herself to stand when she felt something beyond pleasure occurring within her body. The stretching, the damage, all of it was being reset by the power of the demon king’s mark. She came from the feeling of her hymen healing, moaning in deep pleasure. The demon king took hold of Illisia’s head and forced it back so the two could look each other in the eye. The demon’s hunger reflected in her eyes, and she smiled.

 

“A-ahhh…your dick.”

 

“Do you want it?”

 

“Fuck, pelaaaase~” She begged, her whole face turning red.

 

“Jesus, such a cute desperate girl.” The king picked her up, holding her under her thighs. “Fine then, I’ll fill you up until you’re completely broken.”

 

“M-master, please~!” She begged despite what she wanted being just there. The demon king could hardly wait, ramming his cock into her pussy. Illisia screamed in pleasure as his massive cock ripped apart her hymen and tore into her womb. “I’m gonna fucking die!” She whined, holding tight as the king chuckled.

 

“Nonsense. You won’t die until I let you.” He began to thrust, the head of his dick tickling against the entrance of her womb. “Now then, I want you to hold your breath.” Illisia did as she was told, taking a deep breath and holding it. “You don’t get to breathe again until I cum.” Illisia’s face of surprise is destroyed by the sudden increase in dicking she was receiving. She did her best to hold in her breath, holding tight to the demon destroying her body.

 

The feeling of her burning lungs tightened up her holes as she was plowed. The demon began to grunt with difficulty as each thrust became a fight to release from her pussy’s grip.

 

“Your tight cunt is…gonna break my cock!” The demon king yelled as his hands moved to Illisia’s ass, squeezing it tight. He slammed her against the wall of the pit. His cock, barely able to move thanks to Illisia’s tightened grasp, grinds against her womb while his hands grope, squeeze, scratch and tease her ass. It takes all she has not to moan like a bitch. Holding her breath, Illisia and the demon are slowly covered by the blood oozing from the fleshy walls of the pit. The red coats the two fucking bodies as they reach closer and closer to a climax.

 

The demon finally releases, letting loose a violent spurt of cum inside her. Illisia lets loose her breath and breathes greedily. Staying together for a long moment, the demon king finds comfort and deep affection for the cock-toy. 

 

“I’ve decided.” He says, wrapping his arms around the girl.

 

“M-master?”

 

“You are to be my first wife. The Queen of Lust.”

 

“I…I’ll be a queen?”

 

“You’ll take the women I bring to you and turn them into beautiful fuck toys for my knights and buyers. In return, I’ll be sure to pleasure you every single day. You have no choice anymore, though I doubt you’ll say no.”

 

“I-I would never…please make me your bride sir~”

 

Once her words of acceptance were voiced, the demon gently kissed her.

It was a silent night. Laying alone, Jessica Masons felt like she was being watched. Groaning, she reached out and turned on her light. Of course, nobody was there. Despite that, the feeling wasn’t going away. Jessica tried to shake it off, but it did nothing.

 

“Damn it all, I just want some fucking rest.” Sighing, Jessica reaches out to turn off her light when something swipes against her arm. Slippery and wet. She looks down and sees a tentacle. It grabs ahold of her arm and pulls her through the floor before she can even scream. The whole world turned to black as Jessica descended. Somewhere in the chaos, she could swear she heard a distinct laughter.

 

The pain of splattering against a squishy floor was excruciating, but she was given no voice to scream with. As such, she lay upon the fleshy floor a mess…until she slowly began to reform. Her organs and blood flooded together and were wrapped up by her skin, until her form was returned to that of a human. By then, the pain had ceased, and she was left to pick herself back up. All around her, a world of flesh surrounded.

 

The Queen of Lust’s first victim has arrived.

2