Chapter 11
227 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Samuel felt very rejuvenated. He had been resting in that nook of his great tree–

His eyes opened, blinking rapidly at the change in scenery and comfort. He was currently sprawled on the bathroom floor, his body still wet with soap and water. He pushed on the floor to get up, to find protruding fragments digging into his palm.

Confused and curious, he brought his palm and the object up to his face, and what he saw confused and worried him. A tooth, along with streaks of blood, accompanied the soapy foam on his palm.

“What?”

The word jogged his memory of what he had been doing before everything went hazy and that dream of his massive tree returned. He had been pushing his penis into the mouth of one of the maids.

Why?

He had no clue.

He had never felt in such a way before.

But now… The mere thought of the scene had caused a tingling sensation to rush down Samue’s body and into his member, which started to twitch. Then, another shock hit him as something soft and wet started undulating around his member. This hastened whatever was happening to his dick.

That made him realize more things his mind had been willfully ignoring. That being that his entire lower body was under some sort of weight. It had been negligible, so he had not bothered giving it attention.

He used his elbows to give him some leverage and sat up partially to see what was happening with his lower half.

Now that he had, he saw the two maids. Each was hugging one of his legs. One of them, the ginger one, had her face buried in his crotch and was presumably the one making his dick feel those weird sensations.

The black one looked like she was resting peacefully despite the floor's hardness. Saying so made a couple of inconsistencies resonate in Samuel’s mind.

Firstly, how did he get in this spot in the first place?

Second, despite his sprawled on the floor, why did his back not hurt? He had invented an entire routine to get those sensations out of his body. That it was unnecessary was a plus, but the why remained unanswered.

Thirdly, was it just him, or did both the women look different than before? It was good different the sort–

His musings were cut short when the fleshy prison started picking up the pace. The increased motion sent a powerful tingling up his spine and into his brain. At the same time, a throaty moan escaped his lips.

The sound caused a shift in the black-haired maid, who started to stir. Samuel did not have much time to deviate his attention as the sensations kept growing and growing.

As this was happening, something else did as well. Something new yet familiar stirred in his body. It started to move around, coming out from deep within Samuel down his penis and rushing out in the ginger maid.

That was not where the cycle ended, however. That new whatever-it-was returned to Samuel, much weaker than he had sent out. That did not bother him; the source reimbursed the weakened energy and kept the flow going.

Unbeknownst to himself, Samuel had gone into a meditative state, and his mind was partially detached from his body. He could still feel everything, except now he could analyze them without being entirely consumed by his emotions, as he was doing right then.

That state was shattered as he hit his limit. All at once, all the emotions that had been growing distant flooded back in. His head slammed back into the stone floor with enough force to cause a loud crack.

His hips jut upwards, trying to shove as much of himself as he could into its warm, wet crevice. It caused both the girls to bounce on his legs. There was a tug on his manhood, and he felt the hold of his fleshy prison loosen a tad only to completely seal itself around his girth as he erupted into her mouth.

When it finally ended, Samuel was breathing heavily, unable to comprehend what had just happened. He finally sat up to look down at the two girls, both wide awake and looking back at him with, blinking.

There were many emotions in that gaze, most of which Samuel could not parse. In the beginning, their gazes had a hint of fear. That was an emotion he was very familiar with, so it was easy to understand. Now, he was just confused, though he would not say whatever he felt was harmful. The emotions were very positive, though he could not quite place them.

Then he noticed something else that added to his confusion: both had a white luminescent haze coming off their bodies. He blinked and used one of his hands to rub his eyes–

“Masfhh-ter! Dhfh-on’t!”

“Stop!”

They both yelled simultaneously, making Samuel stop his hand inches from his eyes. He obediently put his hands down and stared back at them. One of them looked slightly off as her cheeks were puffed up due to the object still trapped inside.

Both blushed at his gaze and thankfully, one of them, the black one, answered his question.

“There is soap on your hands.” She said timidly in a charming way.

Samuel was unsure of this answer as this was the first time he used soap; why did that matter?

That being said, how she delivered that answer made manhood twitch again.

As if on cue, the ginger started to lick around his manhood once more, which was still lodged deep inside her mouth. Samuel wanted to tell the ginger woman to stop, but he instinctively stopped himself from doing so. Saying no was never a good thing.

He was saved by another person entering the bathroom by quite literally kicking the door down.

She shouted in a booming familiar voice, only to become contemplative halfway through.

“What is taking so long!... Oh… Huh… Well, it seems the world is truly vast with infinite possibilities.”

5