Chapter 3
360 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

11th Month, 7th Day

It has now been a week since Mary regained her memories, in that time she opened 14 and was nearing 15 thanks to the shit breaks in the nurse's office. Stressing her mind didn't make a huge difference but it was noticeable.

[This System highly recommends starting Body Refining]

"Okay but why?" Mary trusted the system's judgment but wasn't going to follow its advice without an explanation.

[User is worried about the human female Jane, at this rate it will take 6 months to finish the first stage of accupoint opening, yet it will give you no power boost, practicing both should have you finishing the first stage of each in a year and a half].

"Shouldn't it be a year for dividing time between the two"

[Negative, the first realm of Body refining is refining the skin, does the user realize how much skin a person has?]

"Okay, now that does make sense."
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After that, a year and a half passed, not much has changed over that time. Though to list some significant events Mary went to Jane's birthday this time. Their teacher has been domesticated by Mary, Mary has a fan club, Mary ended up breaking the nurse's toilet more than once.

Though let's go back in time until the night after Jane's 17th birthday party.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"That Bitch, who does she think she is flirting up my toy?" Jane's Fiancee Prince Copper complained as he started ranting.

"My toy too what is she thinking of being so friendly with Princess Mary?"

"It seems Princess Mary needs to be taught her place and to keep her filthy hands off."

"Unfortunately I can't do anything to her just yet as it will be plainly obvious I'm the mastermind if something happens to Mary so soon after she is seen flirting with Jane."

"I'll just wait until Mary's next birthday, being born on such a day is considered unlucky as it is no one will suspect me then and it will be blamed on her own luck."
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Present-day, 7th day of the 6th month 26XX

[System recommends starting to cultivate your Sea of Consciousness, while it can definitely grow through stress it will never reach Tier 1 without a proper cultivation method]

'Okay so get me one' Mary gave a mental command to the system. In the past year and a half, she has gained the ability to communicate with the system on a mental level.

"So as I was saying Jane why are you even staying in a relationship with Prince Copper? We both know he is a danger to you so just why?" Mary asked Jane in a concerned voice.

"You should know full well, as a Princess, it has never been our choice, even with your family allowing marrying for the sake of love you can't marry anyone of a lesser status than a royal."

"You do realize you are a Royal too correct?" Mary asked

"What are you implying Mary?"

"Nothing." Mary said while thinking inwardly 'Well at least nothing, for right now, even I'm only 50% sure of these feelings as they are either those of love or the want to protect a damsel in distress'.

"Either way it is summer yet there is snow everywhere and we are in long sleeve shirts, we should really be at the beach or by the pool in a bikini looking at cute girls not suffering like this."

"I don't know what a pool is nor what the beach is but we live in the Snow Kingdom Alliance Mary so of course there is snow 24/7 every day of the year."

"Enough is enough, I'm going to have a pool built in the castle, have Bikinis made and you are coming with me. I'll have the pool done within 3 days just you watch."
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
3 days later

"Wow, Mary what is this?"

"This babe is a pool, and seeing as a pool alone isn't enough I used some virtual reality to create a sun and blue sky while I turned up the heat in the room."

"Now let's change into our bikinis and don't you worry the only two here are us girls."

"I do realize that Mary," Jane said unaware that it doesn't change the fact that one of them is a complete pervert who likes girls.

So the two girls played like normal, not having had so much fun in a while, any perverted thoughts soon left Mary's mind.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After the first day in the pool, neither Mary nor Jane could get enough of it so when they had the free time they entered the pool all throughout the summer. Mary's father wanted to join in but was met with a firm rejection as to how could she let anyone including her father see Jane in a Bikini.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
The fall set in and Mary's 18th birthday was closing in, and now she has finally achieved Tier 1 in her Sea of Consciousness which along with finishing refining her skin her overall abilities have risen. Graduation is coming next year and then it is off to battle as every royal family member in the alliance has to join the military for 2 years of training and 5 years of battle after graduating from the academy. From this point on Mary had to Focus much more on cultivation. Now that Mary reached realm 2 in Body Refining and Tier 1 in Sea of Consciousness she didn't have to fear Humans unless it is a case of laser weaponry(Which only the royal families had access to), so overall she was safe for now. In case you were wondering Mary's stat sheet looks like this.

[Status]

User: Mary Snow

Aura Cultivation realm: Meridian Strengthening(Demonic, Monster, and Holy.)
Sea of Consciousness Realm: Tier 1
Body Cultivation Realm: Bone Refining
Bloodlines: None
Aura Veins: Demonic, Monster, and Holy
Physiques: None
Cultivation Techniques: Basic Aura Cultivation Technique, Universal Sea of Consciousness Cultivation Technique, Universal Body Refining Technique

Universal Law Fused with Body:
Universal Laws Mastered:
Universal Laws Transcended:

Accessories:
Earings: None
Rings: None
Torso: School uniform
Legs: School uniform
Feet: Shoes

Armor:
Head: None
Upper Body: None
Lower Body: None

I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be doing Short Stories to flesh out Mary and Jane's relationship, it is just that the really good stuff happens at and after graduation and quite honestly the academy part is only meant to start and grow the relationship between the two so I'll do some Short stories either today or tommorow

9