Side Story 1
297 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10th Month 31st day, Mary's 17th Birthday

"Happy Birthday Mary!" Jane said with more enthusiasm than she did last year's party which she only went to out of curiosity.

"Thanks, beautiful," Mary said with a smile on her face.

The two hugged each other in a by now completely normal show of intimacy.

"So what did you get me huh? Come on tell me." Mary pestered Jane 

"Well for your birthday I got you-"

"Sh sh sh I know what you got me, it was your virginity, wasn't it?" Mary cut her off playfully.

"No you brute but if you want to find out now, you have to wait until you unwrap it." Jane pouted

"Okay, but how do I unwrap your dress from you?" Mary asked before receiving a playful slap from Jane.

"That is enough for now, come with me and greet your future in-laws darling."

"I'll come all right, but the likelihood of them being my in-laws is as likely as you being a protagonist from a cultivation novel."

"Oh, so you know what that is?"

"Of course you have talked enough about cultivation to make me read a little."

'Ah, so they actually have that stuff in this world, I thought she would have taken it as one of my stories' Sweat started appearing on Mary's back as she thought 'I really need to be more careful as this girl seems to be taking me more seriously'.

"Either way this is obviously my father the King" Mary introduced her father

"Nice to see you again Jane," the king said

"Same here your majesty" Jane replied with a curtsey.

"*Cough*Father*cough*" Mary added in

"Yes Mary?" the king replied.

"I wasn't talking to you father."

"Well okay then." the king replied before Mary moved on to her mother.

"This is my mother."

"Thank you for coming to my daughter's Birthday party, the girl doesn't have many friends and usually keeps to herself, not so outspoken." The queen stated.

"Uh yes, she is quite recluse in school, ha ha ha" Jane replied with a Dry laugh before Mary moved them to her brother.

"This is my brother the crown prince, Harry."

"Harry this is Jane she has a Fiancee so hands-off" Mary stated not wanting Harry to get any funny ideas.

for once tonight Jane was absolutely speechless.

"Nice to meet you, Jane."

"Likewise Prince Harry."

"Okay time for cake and a speech," Mary said so everyone could hear.

"I'll start with the cake, Jane come here" Mary brought Jane with her.

"I'm not very strong so I'll need your help as this is a thick ice cream cake" Mary lied as although she has yet to finish with the first stage of body refining she was still strong enough to cut the cake.

The cake was cut and distributed equally to all the guests.

"Now it is time for my speech"

"Thank you all for being here and I hope you have all had a wonderful time. I know a 17th birthday isn't a big deal and there is no real reason for you all to attend, but the fact that you all came made me very happy, so once again thank you." Mary's words were addressed to everyone present but her eyes never once left Jane during the speech.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

12th Month, 23rd Day

"So today is Jane's 17th Birthday. Sadly I wasn't invited to wifey's birthday last year"

"Since I wasn't invited last year I'll make sure to make her Fiancee's time twice as bad, hehe."

"Hello, Jane Happy Birthday." Mary greeted Jane

"Hello and thank you for coming" Jane returned the greeting

Seeing Prince Copper looking Mary decided to step it up and give Jane a kiss on the cheek.

seeing this Prince Copper approached and asked: "Why are you kissing my fiancee?"

To which Mary replied, "Take a chill pill we're both girls and it is a form of greeting or are you going to try and arrest me for a greeting?"

"Okay as long as it was a greeting." The prince knew full well there was more to it but he couldn't afford to let his true character slip here after all while rumors may exist about him they are ultimately just rumors at the moment.

Mary then shook the prince's hand with the force of someone more than halfway through the first body refining realm and the strength she could exert with her grip was 15kg.

"Ah, that fucking hurt you bitch." The prince yelled.

"Calm down mate, how could such a frail girl like myself possibly hurt you with a handshake it must have been something else," Mary said with a fake look of concern.

Mary quickly left with Jane but not before leaving behind a silent stinker.

"Uhhh, who farted." the prince complained after he smelt something.

To which a nearby person said, "Prince Copper you are the only one there and have been for the last minute."

"So Jane now that we've left the loser behind you want to introduce me to my in-laws?" Mary said

"You also made this joke at your birthday not even two months ago Mary," Jane said with an exasperated smile.

After which Jane introduced Mary to her future in-laws.

"Now it is time for my daughter's speech" the king-in-law.

"Thank you all for coming here today and yes I know it may be a surprise that we have a new face here but I'd like to introduce Princess Mary, hopefully, she will be here every year from now on too."

11