Chapter 4
288 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the weeks following up to Mary's birthday Prince copper started preparing for his plan while on the other hand...
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Hey Jane my birthday is coming up, I'm totally going to be 18. 18 is an important birthday because I can totally lose my virginity, but sadly yours isn't until almost 2 months after, meaning I'm Blueballed for nearly 2 months."

"Oh, Mary when will you ever quit it?"

"When I'm dead probably."

"But why you are a princess this is not how you should act."

"I may be a princess but before that, I am a person and honestly I'm the kind of person who rarely gives a shit and does what I want. I don't care about authority and quite honestly I plan to be someone who no one will bother with useless shit like standard and etiquette of a princess"

"That isn't possible Mary."

"Well only time will tell but when it does I'll be Queen of the universe and you will also be my queen."

"Wouldn't the queen of the universe have to be bothered to make the rules and a whole bunch of other useless things as you call them."

"I'd be a hands-off Queen, the queen position would be to support a hedonistic lifestyle. Being the queen of the universe means everyone else will pay for me to eat good food, have fun and take you on vacations while expecting nothing in return."

"It is indeed nice to dream Mary."

"Well, Shit is inevitable unless something unexpected happens. Anyway, see you tomorrow."
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Real shit system, my plans have been way too vague until this point for such a grand dream haven't they."

"Quite honestly it took you long enough."

"Who the shit are you and where did you come from."

"I'm the system fairy and I've always been here it is just that you haven't been taking this seriously so I felt no need to introduce myself."

"I've been serious about having fun and cultivating."

"That is obvious enough, but there is more to it you have a strong body sure but you have no clue how to fight. Even if a normal opponent can't hurt you anymore that doesn't mean you can hurt them. The way you are now your best option is to run away because you are at least destined to be captured if you try to fight."

"Okay, I get it, no need to continue, now do you have a Martial Art I can practice with just my level of Body refining."

"Yes and no, there are no special techniques you can use but at the very least you can learn normal human method's of fighting as you are."

"As a gift for taking this seriously, I've decided to force into you a mastery of Jeet Kune Do's basics, it is a practical martial art from your previous world and even at this level, it will be of help seeing as this world's normal humans rely solely on weapons and untrained streetfighting at this point."

"Hey you've been saying normal humans for a bit now, are there other cultivators in this world?"

"No, you are the only cultivator in the entire universe and up until you, cultivation has merely been a work of fiction. God can't really be bothered to do much but what he does do he takes seriously, to the point that he added Aura to the universe for you to cultivate."

"Your words imply that it is not impossible to go back to earth."

"No it is not, there is only one universe, you were merely reborn on a different planet within the same universe."

"So can you tell me how to go back to earth, this planet doesn't have anything like the internet and I've been dying for some memes and cartoon porn."

"There is no point in telling you as you are far from the level of being able to return and honestly by the time you can they will have likely replaced the internet."

"Shit, I really need me some anime tits if I return to no more anime tits I'm fucking nuking Japan again."

"Let's return to the main topic."

"But muh anime tiddies."

"Enough about cartoon breasts, while you are unique there are ultimately many things that are a threat to your life at your level and things that could kill you instantly. For example, you will be joining the military soon, Monsters have enough brute strength to tear you apart and you will be going beyond the walls to fight them, sadly you are a cultivator and your military is going to teach you to use guns to kill monsters."

"Hey, who said a cultivator can't use guns, two great things together make for a better thing, I'll be a reaper on the battlefield."

"While I would normally tell you no, the battlefield you will be going to is actually going to be helpful in raising your demonic and monster Aura."

"Well, either way, you are now a master of the basics of Jeet Kune Do. I've inserted into your brain how to train the next level so get to it as at the first tier of Sea of Consciousness lessens the sleep you need to function at full capacity thanks to growth under stress."

"Yes, from now until my birthday I'll just practice Jeet Kune Do in my free time."
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just like that the remaining weeks until Mary's birthday passed and it was the end of school on her birthday so she walked Jane to her dorm room before heading off to get some last-minute practice in, thanks to being a cultivator and having a clear picture in her head of how to do it Mary is nearing the black belt level.

9