Chapter 5
285 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Mary was walking Jane to her dorm Prince copper was getting ready to enact his plan and was doing a final run-through with stooges A, B, and C.

"Okay so the plan is simple, first we surround her and cut off her escape and then you three rape her" The prince said

"But can't they prove it was us with DNA?" -A

"Yeah you never explained how we'd get around the DNA issue" -B

"DNA?" -C

"Well, it is quite simple, as a prince I have the authority to interfere in a police investigation and I will make sure they can never tie it back to you."

"Makes sense to me" -A

"Thanks for explaining it boss" -B

"Sense boss"- C

"Okay she is almost here so get in position"

"Yes sir" -A

"Alright" -B

"Captain my Captain" -C

"""....."""

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Stooges A, B, and C started surrounding Mary.

"Well I wanted to get some normal practice in, but I have no actual combat experience, no matter how low-level this one will be."

"Stop Bitch you got nowhere to run" -A

"Do as we say and you might get out of this alive" -B

"Rape" -C

"You realize he gave away your entire plan correct?"

"Well we knew he was an idiot but not of this level" -A

"Yeah, even we didn't think he was this bad" -B

"Weewooweewoo Copper wants us" -C

"So Prince Copper is behind this?" 

"Nope" - A

"Nope" -B

"Nope" -C

"Forget it you guys she isn't an idiot, and I'm honestly not sure if Stooge C is an idiot or a traitor"

It honestly didn't surprise Mary, rather she wondered what took Prince Copper so long.

"Well, now that she knows I'm behind it we have to silence her for good."

"Hey I signed up to stick my dick in a princess not to commit murder and treason" -A

"Yeah, I was fine as long as it was limited to getting my dick wet" -B

"PEEPEE" -C

"""".....""""

"Look I don't mind a good dicking but some limp dick losers like you four aren't my type." 

That was half true, in reality, Mary wouldn't touch a dick even if God commanded it.

"You are dead Bitch," Prince Copper said

"Yeah, now I have no issue killing you" -A

"I won't make it painless" -B

"PEEPEE first please" -C
......................................................................................................................................................................................................

The fight was actually fairly simple as with no training Mary was able to make quick work of these weak oafs. Her thought process in this fight was simple, she only threw 1-inch punches to match their 1-inch dicks. After they were down she gave them a nice kick in the nuts to be safe.

"Well I'm off to my birthday party and no you are not invited."
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mary's 18th Birthday was actually a big deal and was attended by almost all the royal families with sons because of the rule in Mary's family it was her choice and now that she was legal people wanted a piece of her. Mary, on the other hand, greeted them all like she was supposed to before wandering off to find Jane.

"Uh, all these princes want in my pants while their parents want a relationship with my family."

"You'll take one of them eventually."

"Nope, never I'd rather die first."

"Don't be ridiculous"

"I'm not though I like women"

"Okay, then why don't you just tell everyone at your speech." Jane joked.

"That is actually a good idea"

"I was just kidding"

"Nope too late now take responsibility"

"But I-"

"Nope too late I'm making a speech"

Ding-Ding Ding Mary tapped her Glass

"Okay I'm ready for my speech people so quiet down"

"First I'd like to thank you all for coming here before telling you that 99% of the people here are wasting their times as I'm gay"

"What do you mean by that?" one prince asked

"It means Me no likey penis, Me vagina only get wet for vagina"

"Then what are we doing here?" another prince asked

"I don't know but you are wasting everyone's time by being here and if you leave now that means more cake for me."

No one left, not because they were interested anymore but purely to take a slice of cake so Mary would have less.

Ultimately Mary's speech would cause a big commotion, not that the person in question cared
................................................................................................................................................................................................

"What were you thinking Mary? I don't mind you being gay but there is a time and place for everything." The king asked later that night

"Father, their only reason for being there was to get with me, so why should I let them get their hopes up?"

"No you shouldn't but there is a better way to do it."

"Listen father they didn't show up to my birthday because they were happy for me or out of respect so why should I show them any respect?"

"Well, we'll talk about this later missy."

9