Chapter 3: My first time
671 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Suck it."

I am really tempted by her voice, Was I always this submissive?

No I don't want to be ordered around by this woman.

"I said suck it you little!" She said while forcing me between her thick legs which were well toned as if she was an athlete, The smell of her pussy was awful and her pussy was full of sweat.

If the roles were normal this situation would be equivalent to a man forcing a 17 year old girl to suck his dick.

Money is power, This phrase is common in every world.

If she is the boss around here I have to do my best to make her like me so that I can get some leads in this dire situation.

"Ah yes thats more like it.❤" She said in moaning voice when I dug my tongue inside her pussy.

I'll show her the difference between a man from this world and my world, Even though I don't have any experience I should be able to do some things that might surprise her.

"Ah what the..." I got rougher by sticking my tongue and finger deep inside her pussy.

I kept on digging my finger in and out while hearing her loud moans.

"Damn I never felt like this before, You are fucking amazing!"

She was close to cumming as her moans got louder and louder.

"Ahhh fuckk!" She came, After calming down her breathing she suddenly picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"AH YOU SLUT YOU KNOW TO GET ME RILED UP!!"

Then She held both of my legs upward and got into amazon position. I guess thats the norm here to missionary.

"Lets see if you can really exceed my expectations."

She moved quickly and my dick shoved roughly inside her pussy.

"Ouch.." It hurt a little, but it also made me feel good, with this I am not a virgin anymore.

"Please be gentle.❤" I said in submissive manner.

"You want me to be gentle after seeing that ain't you a cheeky boy huh.❤" It worked, I assumed it would make her more excited because she felt like she is back in control.

"Ah ahn ahnn...❤" I started moaning when she started pumping on me

"Yess your dick is one of the bigger ones I feel it deep inside.."

"I like your pussy as well its squeezing my dick tightly, I am glad my first time was with you.❤" I had become more submissive lets see how she reacts to this.

"Good I'll turn you into the perfect slut that you are supposed to be" She slapped my ass hard as her ramming got even faster and the sounds of her butt slapping against mine became louder, This level of rough sex I have only seen in porn videos, Now doing this for real does feel great.

"Kiss me..❤❤" I said seductively which got her more excited, Kissing while fucking might be difficult in this amazon position, Lets see how it goes.

"You asked for it." She leaned forward which made my legs more bent towards my chest and as my legs weren't that flexible so it really hurt badly.

"mhm mhm uufh.." She kissed me violently to which I also responded by using my tongue to lick and suck in on her tongue and lips.

"mhhm yuh havh donh ths behfoh havhn't yuh." She didn't believe it was my first time.

"It is really my first time, I am just following your lead..❤" I said after pulling out for a short time.

"Good boy, you are a quick learner.❤" She fucked me even faster and was slapping my my ass left and right.

"Thank you and treat me however you want I will follow your every command.❤❤" My ass is hurting a lot and became red as she is slapping it continuously. Its my turn to make the final move which will make us cum.

"Wait whattt, Damnn yes fuck.❤" I started ramming her from below which shocked her but she liked it.

"keep going cum inside me❤" She said as she stopped moving as I got faster with my thrusts.

"yes cum inside I'm cumminggg as well❤" I burst out my load inside her with me and her both moaning loudly.

She got up and my cum was flowing out of her pussy. Wait why is she bring her pussy towards my face, Don't tell me..

"mhmmm hm nhhh!" She was face-sitting on me. Ah it was mostly her cum as mine had flown out and feel on my chest as soon as she got up, but still I tasted some of my own it was salty yuck maybe because of all her sweat.

"Ain't you already a perfect slut, I can put you up for a good price and you are much better than Sera, I would love to see Menna's face after you rack up my sales with your body.."

"mhmm gehh uphh!" She was saying all that while still face-sitting me. When is she going to get off from my face?

Who is this Menna she is talking about, Is she some kind of business rival whom I would assume she is losing to. Also she was comparing me with my father in this world which made me very uncomfortable, at least I managed to make her satisfy. With this I can be sure to use her for earning good money and make some connections.

"Who is Menna." I asked her in an innocent voice as I got more curious about this whole place.

"Menna! She is the woman who manages all the older guys and because older guys have a lot of experience they fetch a high price compared to the younger ones as they get broken easily thus are like use and throw which leads to more maintenance costs. That's the reason she is dominating this whole town from the time our mother died."

"You just said our mother does that mean she is your sister." Is this a family business??

"Yes but she is my half sister." She admitted in low voice.

"Thats enough chit chat now get the hell out of this room, From tomorrow you will work here whole day with breaks in between." She said in a loud voice. Maybe I had gone a bit too far, but it is enough for now.

I started walking towards the door while hastily putting on my clothes. As I reached at the door I felt her gaze looking at my ass.

"Hold up, come here we are going for 2nd round, and while we are fucking say my name its Shruti."

I guess I am spending the night here...

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------

Its Nayak's first time having sex and also Its my first time writing smut so please leave a feedback.

Why do I feel horny while writing my own story? Do other authors also have the same experience?

In the coming chapters we will learn more about Nayak's personality and his past.

I am also thinking of writing a pure adult novel with similar concept something like Man of the house as I feel it might be easier for me to publish chapters more frequently for it than this novel. I'll be creating a poll for it.

Do you want a more smut, drama and wholesome story set in current world with reversed sexual morals
  • Yes Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No Votes: 1 5.3%
  • This novel will be similar to Man of the house but will also explore the differences between Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the worlds like world of moral reversal manga. Votes: 3 15.8%
Total voters: 19
4