Chapter 4: Other races
754 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wake up hey." A soft voice was disturbing my sleep.

"If you don't wake up now Shruti is gonna be mad. So please wake up."

I had sex with Shruti 3 times last night. My body was not used to it so its still paining a lot, and my ass was paining three times that amount, I guess she really loves slapping asses or its a norm in this world.

"Yes I'm awake now." I said while still rubbing eyes trying to shake off my sleepiness.

I looked at the person who was tasked to wake me up. Yeah he is a boy but his voice was so feminine, his body was slim and his head was small nothing too handsome for my previous world.

"Who are you." I asked while trying to ask in a similar tone has him.

"My name is Nandan, I'll be your guide to show you how things work around here." She responded in a meek voice.

"Follow me I'll show the room where you will receive customers, You will get breaks during lunch and dinner." I gave her a nod in response.

As I moved out of the room I was sleeping in I saw the receptionist talking with all kinds of women... Wait why some of them have tails, huh no way there are other races in this world! I can already make out fox, cat, wolf and dog women and many of them are well built.

I walked behind Nandan as he guided me towards stairs and climbing it to reach 3rd floor. I was already hearing moans of men coming out from many rooms, It is wired listening to moaning of men as I was used to listening the female moaning. When we reached the room 303 Nandan left quickly without saying anything.

The room was tiny with only a bed, a small table and a small closet. I opened the closet finding a lingerie which covered my legs, hands and pubic area, there was also a note saying what? I can't understand this writing but I do speak the same language as them, is this the only connection between this world and my previous world?

I suppose I should where this lingerie and wait in this room until someone pays for me but I can't just sit here waiting for a woman to use me for there pleasures. I have to make some progress on my quests

After wearing my lingerie I moved out of the room 303 and headed downstairs to look for Shruti. I'm sure she would give me a nice head start which will put me ahead other prostitutes. I saw Shruti standing near ground floor stairs waiting for someone, waiting for me I guess.

"Good you are here, come follow me" Shruti said while looking at me from head to toe.

"Where are we going?" I asked politely while looking at her sexy butt from behind that was wildly bouncing on my dick last night.

"You didn't read the note?" She said annoyingly while looking at me with her dagger like eyes which made me shiver.

"Actually I don't know how to read" That must be a valid excuse considering my poor financial state.

"Your Father knows how to read and write did he not teach you a thing or two?" I replied in denial with my head.

"Whatever, so basically you would work at the tavern to attract woman" Hmm so its a marketing strategy for me. But wait where is the tavern?

As we reached at a end there was a door. Shruti opened the door with what magic? When she pressed the door knob a holographic circle appeared in thin air then she rested her hand at it and after a second the door unlocked automatically. It was like a bio-metric scanner lock, So magic also exists in world.

"I told you yesterday about Meena, Maximum number of workers at the tavern are from her faction and every guy from my faction work in the kitchen except only Nandan worked as a waiter." So basically there are DILFs working at a tavern it might be challenging to work for me if they are not friendly is she trying to warn me about that?

As I entered through the door we reached at an area which was totally different from that brothel, But its the same building that means this building must be very wide as well.

"You will work as a replacement for Nandan, I have high hopes from you don't disappoint me." After saying that she left leaving me alone. What is this feeling why am I feeling like this?

By taking a look around I can see the other workers giving me annoyed looks. Several workers were cleaning the whole area as there were no customers right now, I think its because the taverns are supposed to be very lively at nights. A guy came towards me who had cat ears and tail, So he is a catboy.

"Welcome nyaabie what is your name?" No way he really speaks like a cat.

"I'm Nayak oh and thanks I'll be in your care" I said trying to be polite.

"I'm Layla, the manager of this tavern." He is a big shot here alright. But he seems friendly enough for now.

"So should I start by cleaning?" I haven't worked any part time before but I take care most of my household chores on my own. I hope I will not screw up too much. 

"The cleaning is almost finished so you can rest for now or in the meantime you can introduce yourself to other workers we will start work at 5 pm" Its not even 1 pm! Why did they wake me up so early then?

"Okay thank you manager Layla" I said while bowing down my head and she left without saying anything.

I have more than 4 hours on my hand what should I do? Seeing other workers being so unfriendly makes me sick. I guess lets look around the kitchen.

As I walked towards the kitchen two guys maybe in there 30s who were near the kitchen entrance blocked my path and started spouting.

"Heh another one of her kids, how many is she gonna sacrifice for the sake of her greed"

"You should go home and suck your mother's tits this place not meant for little kids" These both DILFs were so full of themselves it was making my blood boil.

"Thanks for your advice but I'm okay" I replied in a cold voice.

"Heh whatever you will also break soon enough, Be prepared." Wtf they left after spiting on my face! The nerve of them, Damn I really want to kill them.

Bottling up my anger after some moments I entered the kitchen. It was really big, Looking around I found many younger guys working. I suppose the DILFs are slacking off and make the younger guys do there work for them. I approached a guy who was also a cat-boy hoping to help him with his work.

"Uh hello I'm Nayak and starting today I will be working as a waiter instead off Nandan." I started with a friendly approach.

"Um nyahello I'm Ben, So what happened to Nyandan?" He asked in a cute voice. Is he really a guy? Wait I forgot I'm a reversed world.

"No nothing happened to him, I'm just working instead of him." I also tried to sound cute like him, ah I can't pull it off perfectly.

"Is that so, NyaI thought he got broken as well." Hmm what is this thing about getting broken I keep hearing about? Are the younger ones bullied or something?

"Let me help you with your work." I said while showing a positive smile to him.

"Nya really, Thanks you are so kind" Hearing this from a catboy made me all woozy.

I helped him with his work for an hour after that he introduced me to other younger guys by the time customers started arriving.

-------x-------x-------x-------x-------

I can't figure out how to do that Nya stuff please someone educate me!

3