MARRIAGE
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucas carried him slowly in bridal style and made him lie down on the bed , he caresed his forehead has he kept staring at his beautiful face. " I finally found you , my omega ", he smirked as he kept patting his head. Lucas remembered the first time he met him. Jain would be the first person to slap him in his past .Lucas kept smiling.

" tie him up don't let him run away, when he wakes up might try some funny ways to run away". he said as he stood up aside .Alex did what was told to him, as they left the room, Alex asked him a question out of nowhere " sir, do you know him well from the start, iam asking this because you kept on smiling all this time ,and its rare to see you like this sir".

Lucas glanced at him " iam so sorry sir if I have stepped the line" Alex said .

Lucas smiled " no need to apologize secretary Alex ,because he was the first person to slap me on my face, after my mom". Alex was surprised to hear this , but he observed that his boss seems happy than usual, he signed as he followed him .

the night went by it was morning , Jain opened his eyes has the sunlight hit on his face through the windows , he woke up, suddenly he felt pain all over his body , some of the memories from yestarday poped up in his mind ,after all he tried so hard to excape but was caught immediately, as he tried to move he was surprised to see the shackles on his both hands and legs .

"why ami I tied up like this", jain yelled.

"damit , iam an s - level agent yet iam tied up like this , that son of a bit**ch, I hate this" as he was cursing, suddenly the door opened a maid showed up, she informed that the breakfast will be served soon.

"I better take a hot bath, hope my body pain reduces" jain got up and went to freshen up himself , the chain was long enough to move around freely, but he had no weapon that could break or open the chains.

after his shower he tried to wear his clothes but couldn't do it due to the chain . " shit how am I supposed to go out like this" he yelled once again with anger he sat on bed naked by covering himself with the bed cover,he had no choice until someone opens up .

a few minutes later a little girl entered with the breakfast in her hands , " mister , please eat well". She said has she placed the food on the table in front of him with a cute smile .

" sure thank you," jain started to eat , the little girl kept staring at him , he really felt awkward, he took a piece of bread and offered her to eat , but she refused "Mister you look so beautiful".

Jain was paused for a second " what ?, me beautiful ?".he questioned with confusion.

" yes" she replied , "I have never seen other people, who where brought here to marry the master , was not beautiful as you mister". Jain was surprised to hear that, he continued to eat his breakfast as he thought .

" so am not his first , but he even brought others too , just like me, he really must be an pervert who plays with everyone's life, just because he is an alpha".

after his breakfast the little girl took out a key from her pocket " mister, I was told to open up the chain's for you" she said as he came forward and opened his chains, jain dressed up fast ,he was not letting this chance slip away , because he wanted to see steve so badly , to make sure he was alright .

the girl stood watching in silence, as jain was about to jump out of the window to escape " mister are you going to leave" The little girl's face was filled with fear as she said.

"if… if you li…live I will be punished to death" the little girl started to cry loud, jain's heart was filled with pity for her " even a little girl lives in fear of losing her life" he thought has he went near her and comforted her with a hug . he did not want another being to suffer because of him .

"so little girl , whats your name?,tell me how old are you ?" the girl stopped crying has she replied " my name is anna,iam 10 years old" Just like that jain got a little friend to spend time with .

the day went by ,it was evening , lucas finished up with his work , he walked towards jains room , jain was surprised to see him , he was extermely handsome with muscular body and taller , "how was your day Jain".

"it was good until now , until you showed up", the maids carried a female bridal dress into jains room . jain was surprised , he was forcefully made to wear the wedding dress, lucas kept staring every inch of his pale and slim body .jain felt that this was so embarrassing to wear a female dress in front of someone he hates . " why the heck should I wear a female cloth" jain complained, " well, I think it suits you well , my bride" lucas said has he pulled him closer. suddenly the phone rang up, lucas went out to take the call

after a few minutes Lucas came back jain was all ready he really looked so beautiful in the wedding gown with the makeup on, even some jewels were added in his hair, no female omegas could beat him . Lucas was surprised to see his beauty, a fancy car came by ,he was taken to a church it was night around eight o clock, lucas got ready in the church itself, were a private room was arranged.

the priest stood up and called out both the bride and bridegroom , as they entered the church , there were only his siblings and some of his relatives and other people from his household, people were surprised by this beautiful couple , people murmured about lucas being most handsome and eligant alpha from shion family and jain being the most beautiful .

jain looked around he did not find anyone from his side , but suddenly a man showed up , it was mark elton ,who ruined his beloved sister's life and made her to kill herself,jain always knew that mark Elton is not someone simple, jain was so angry that if he his allowed he would just kill him right there to avenge his sister. Lucas observed as he held his hand tightly" don't, this not the chance for you yet" Lucas whispered in his ears and smiled at him, what he said was true , right now he is going to marry lucas, from a wealthy and honorable family , if he caused a scene out of nowhere, the family members might kill him, for disgracing them, there social status is what matters the most to them.

the marriage went smoothly , everyone left after the party , this marriage was not made official to the media, it was held in secret, due to some reason.

it was midnight, and jain and Lucas were left alone in the same room "mister Lucas, please leave I want to change" Jain said as he made the decision to stay separate from each other . " no , I am not going to leave, aren't we married and it's our night , we should spend it together happily", Lucas said has he smiled "I know we are married, but..." he paused, Lucas started to step closer " but what, he whispered in his ears " jain blushed, he pushed Lucas " then I will leave , we might be married but we can't stay together because I cannot stay with an alpha, I HATE ALPHAS THE MOST" Jain started to walk out.

" don't leave", Lucas said in a tone that gave him chills from behind, yet he stepped forward to open the door,  suddenly his legs gave out, it was the doing of  Lucas pheromones, Lucas started to release his pheromones on purpose, it was so strong that jain lost his control over his body, Lucas stepped forward and picked him up and went straight to bed and laid him down.

lucas got on to off him has he tossed his overcoat aside and smiled "An omega cannot resist an alphas pheromones , nor can that omega can escape , the night is so young jain will".

"you bastard ….. let me g…" Lucas kissed him before he could finish ,  Jain's eyes went wide .

to be continued..........

0