rough night CH.3
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lucas kissed him forcefully and pushed him on the bed , jain tried all his best to push him away and couldn't do it ,there was not enough of strenght within him, because his body started to go weak due to the Alpha's pheromones , there tounges colided slowly .

Lucas kissed him to his heart content , tears showed up in coner of jain's eyes , jain lower part began to twitch , since lucas kept rubbing against him "mmmmm....." jain let out a moan while his mouth being kissed without an end , lucas mouth slowly kissed every part of his neck , he started to make hickeys all around his neck "ahh , ahh stop it....please" jain pleaded .

meanwhile a man showed up near there room it was the house elder butler "mister coronal" , has he went to knock the door he paused for a second , all he could hear was sound of kisses and moans and creaks of the bed , he smiled , since it was there wedding night , since he didn't want to distrub .he placed the wine bottle near the door and left .

Lucas touched jain's chest has he kissed him, with a hand and unbuttoned his wedding dress with the other. In just a few gestures, his dress fell off too easily from his body, and jain's pale and skinny body was exposed before Lucas.

Lucas sliped down and clicked his tongue to himself and caressed jain's clearly visible ribs, and jain felt a strange sensation crawling up from his waist in a way he had never ever felt before in his life. Involuntarily, he raised his hand and pushed Lucas shoulders away, but his struggles to escape seemed quite useless in front of lucas strenght.

Bending his head, lucas held his small and protruding nipple in his mouth. Jain could feel it getting hard as lucas used his tongue to suck and lick it up for a few times. It was the first time jain got stimulated sexually by another person like this, so his hot breaths and moans kept coming out of his mouth. "haah...uhh...s-stop, don't suck on them".

Jain said has The pleasure began flooding him like waves, and contrary to his unwilling words, his omega body was considerate enough to make him feel the sexual stimulations in its fullness. jain could feel that only by arousing his nipple, his thing had started to get hard. Blinking his teary eyes, Lucas muttered quietly. " my omega is beautiful , from this angle , jain do you enjoy it " he smiled

And then he bent his head and added. Lower . " my wife , it would be better if you get used to it from on , we have a long way to go " lucas said with a evil smile on his face

As soon as he finished speaking, he nibbled jain's erect nipple with his teeth. The pain, along with a thrill of pleasure, spread through jain's body.

With his mouth, lucas harassed jain's pale chest, while reaching the lower part of his body with his hand. He held jain's member which was getting bigger under his dress and jain's waist involuntarily bounced up."ughh...!"

As he stroked it with his hand, his hard thing got excited, beginning to stand up, and soon, lucas took off jain's dress and underwear, and the naked jain shuddered softly. But his body, which was devoid of any clothes, was not cold at all. Instead, it was getting hotter and hotter. " let ...let me go you son of ....ahhhhhh" he moaned with pleasure as he was about to curse.

suddenly jain remembered his days with steve , when steve asked him to make love jain refused with kindness and promised to do in a proper way once they get married , but right now he his underneath someone else , a alapha whom he never loved , and now his he being forced to do all these , jain couldn't take this humiliation .

has jain took out his member he felt chills , " I don't want this" jain couldn't control his tears , his tears began to flow out " are you crying " lucas carsed his face , suddenly squized his cheeks , jain was startled " listen , you are married to me now , so don't you dare to think about any other man or they will end up in such a way , that you can barely imagine" lucas said in tone of warning has his eyes turned up in misxed colours of gold and red.

Lucas released his pheromones with got even stronger jain was unable to breath much . Lcas forced jain's legs apart, and after settling himself in between, he looked down at jain with an arrogant face. jain then realized he can never resist him at least for his loved one. An omega's body which, contrary to his unwilling mind, welcomed an alpha with open arms. Jain could only shed his tears at the harsh reality that was unfolding yet again before him. "Hhh...ughh.."

lucas, however, looked indifferently at the pitifully crying jain , and held him in his arms . For him, this was a task given , for the sake of his family social status controlled by his mother. Taming the body of the omega who would give birth to his child was a must, for sure. lucas grabbed jain's half-erect shaft once again. "Ughh...haaa..".

jain's sobbing gradually changed. He followed lucas touches unwillingly, moving his waist sensually and letting out moans through his nose as well. The sensitive body of an omega helped its owner to be even more aroused by responding to the slightest touches.

Lucas curled up his fingers and kept rolling them up and down jain's length, but then, he held the end of his dick and pressed the slit hard with his thumb. At the same time,

jain's waist bent like a bow. He had done it just when he was about to release.

"Aagh...!Ahh...p..please...let it go" jain cried out , it was too much for him.

Jain begged, twisting his waist. He wanted lucas to move his finger. Seeing jain in such a state, lucas lifted the corner of his lips, as if mocking him, and asked. "does my wife want to come ?" he smirked

Uhh...ahhh...yes..." lucas moved the finger that was blocking jain's slit slowly, back and forth, and getting further stimulated by this rubbing action, jain twisted his back and shook his chin. the unwillingness he had shown a while ago was nowhere to be seen.

Lucas remaining hand caressed an even more secret place. It was a place that would be receiveing, and it twitched and welcomed lucas finger. His long finger knocked at his entrance there. And then, he slipped a finger into that place, where a sticky heat could be felt. "Hhhh...!N-no..uhh...! he let out mons.

jain breathed hard as he felt as though his insides had completely been filled up. Just from a finger, jain already felt burdened. Because even though he was an omega, he had no experience at all. Nevertheless, that place kept devotedly getting moist. Lycas felt the tight clutch of his inner walls and muttered. " it's wet " he whispered in his ears.

He slowly rolled the finger that he had put inside jain's hole. As he did that, his inner walls followed his finger and tightened around it. It would be impossible to insert his thing right away, but if he used his finger or some tool, he thought it might be fairly possible.

lucas slowly removed the hand that had been holding jain's rod. And then, jain flinched and released the semen he had been holding for so long with a moan.

A white fluid dripped over jain's abdomen. Lucas watched jain trembling and coming with indifferent eyes. Jain's body became languid after he released himself, and when lucas saw him relaxing, he began to move his finger in a rough way. Jain kept moaning has he went rough on him , finally it was loose enough , for lucas to enter .

Lucas made sure to wear condoms and pushed himself slowly and slamed , "ahhhhh ,ahh " jain let out quite a loud sound of pain , lucas caressed his face and kissed him .lucas began to move .

"no ...ahh...ah ....dont move , it hurts " jain pleaded has tears began to flow , he kept sobbing has lucas kept ponding him slow and hard .

suddenly it speed up , lucas thursted him fast and finally bit his nape that gave jain even more pain the bite was deep enough to bleed jain moaned with pain and pleasure ,"ah...ugg..uhhh..no ....slow down...please ...slow down ". Lucas was not in the mind to listen to him , jain felt the pleasure from behind has he was till crying and sobbing ,and begging him to go slow . finally jain let out the semen and lucas shoot out inside jain . " ha,..ha..ha " there panting was heavy .

finally lucas paird bonded with jain , even though jain was unwilling .

Jain was in the verge of fainting , the room was filled with , both of there pheromones " is it over "Jain mumbled has he panted heavily. " lucas changed his position made him to sit on to of him " its not over yet , the night just beings ", he said has he thursted jain " ahhhh... no..no more .. please". and kept going through out the night.

to be continued...

0