tease CH. 4
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the next morning jain opened his eyes slowly, he fluttered his eyes as the sunlight fell through the curtains, he got up slowly and tried to move," ugh " Jain felt a sting of pain in his lower back and remembered everything that happened the night he got married, jain blushed hardly that his face turned red " damn, it's all the alpha bastard's fault " he cursed Lucas as he slowly made his way to the bathroom.

after some time Jain came out all fresh after taking a bath with a towel wrapped around his waist, has he opened the closet all he could see was colorful pair of gowns in it.

" umm did any girl used to stay in this room before, this closet is filled with girl's clothes " he signed and took out one of a pink gown.

since he had not brought his belongings from his place, he had to wear that gown, he felt so embarrassed early in the morning wearing a pink dress, the servants have already cleaned up the bed, and even the windows were open. has jain opened the door, a maid came forward and asked him to come to the dining hall, the maid did not pay attention to the clothes he was wearing, but Jain was nervous to see anyone else with girly clothes on," Umm, excuse me miss, is there anybody else there in the dining hall ?". he questioned her out of anxiety to make sure.

" Please do not worry master, there is no one in the dining hall, except the young master, so please feel at ease "," And please follow me master " the maid replied politely and guided him as she walked in front of him.

the maid guided Jain to the hall, it was large enough, and Lucas being a gentleman was already having breakfast all dressed up , the head butler mister coronal stood beside him, Lucas was all dressed up in a gray suit with a black tie even his hair was done neatly, before jain could reach, he finished his appetite and was about to leave.

Jain rushed forward and took hold of his hands and stopped him "Wait, how is Steve ?"

Lucas smiled "Did you just stop me to ask about your former lover, it hurts my feelings you know and what kind of dress are you wearing my wife"." you just look like a housewife, it suits you" he whispered in his ears, Jain blushed.

" Just tell me how is he "Jain frowned

Lucas smirked "Call me honey "

"What?" Jain said loudly as he was taken by surprise

"I said call me honey and ask me politely with a kind expression, then I will tell you " Lucas smiled as if he was enjoying teasing him early in the morning.

Jain had no other choice because all he could remember was how Steve was beaten up, even though lady kally ordered people to treat him, he could not believe those words of her," shit he is teasing me, knowing my situation "

Jain decided to do as Lucas asked him to him, he pulled out a smile on his face with difficulty "Hon...honey, pl..please, can you tell me how st.. Steve is doing, please husband " he forced his smile all the way blusing.

"pft .. HAHAHAHAHA...", Lucas began to laugh loudly,

Jain blushed even more as he felt embarrassed in front of all the servants and maids "Damn, he is laughing at me " he thought

" well, I never excepted you to act this cute,......... ok I will tell you, your beloved Steve is admitted to Pete's medical college hospital, in berlin city, and don't worry there is someone to take care of him, , your Steve is in coma state right now, he might need at least a month to recover "

has Jain heard , his face turned pale, Steve was the only person Jain could think of because he loved him to that extent that tears began to fill his eyes. now he even reached the state of coma jut for him .

seeing this expression on Jains face, Lucas expression changed , he pulled Jain closer, as he hugged his waist tight, and pressed it so hard that Jain let out a moan of pain "Don't you dare cry for some other man, in front of me, listen jain you have married to me ,so you belong to me, don't you dare think about any other men in front of me, that pisses me off" lucas warned with a cold expression

seeing Lucas's angry expression with a warning tone, it made Jain's body shiver with fear, and tears fell from the corner of his eyes, yet Jain gained some courage to speak "Then what about my work ?" Jain said in a lower tone, Lucas let Jain go slowly and smiled.

" don't worry honey, it depends on how you behave for a week " Lucas walked away and ordered the head butler to bring his clothes back from his place, then got into his car, and left with secretary William.

Jain wiped down the tears, dragged the chair, and sat on it "I am hungry " he said, as his stomach let out a voice.

mister coronal ordered the maids to bring in the breakfast.

Jain eat the full plate yet his stomach was not full "I am sorry to ask this but, I am still hungry " he said as he blushed.

mister butler understood that Jain was a heavy eater "Bring whatever you have prepared " he ordered.

the maids rushed in and brought everything they have prepared.

Jain began to eat, he finished each and everything that was kept in front of him. The maids and other servants kept staring at him with a smile.

Jain felt awkward he got up as he finished his meal "Well why are you guys staring at me " he asked

" sir we are just so happy, to serve you, " one of the maids said.

" master, they mean they are so happy that, you have finished whatever they have prepared "

" what is there to be happy about " Jain was confused

"it's not like that master, until now every day, so much food remains, since our master is not a good eater, no matter what we prepare for him, he rarely takes some bites and leaves, so we had to eat what we cooked daily ,since you have come it's the first time for us that he bowls and plates have gone empty and you have eaten what all we cooked, that's why we are happy, " one of the maids said.

" then from now on we will cook, even more delicious food just for you master "

"Hahaha, thank you so much, if guys are happy, then I will eat everything from now on ". Jain was so proud of himself, Being praised.

mister coronal can I take a walk in the garden ?" Jain asked

" sure Master Jain "mister coronal replied

as Jain walked behind the house, the garden was so big and wide, it was only planted with white and red roses for a surprise.

" wow, it's so beautiful "Jain looked at the garden with surprise." it's just like a garden from some kind of vampire series, I never thought that Lucas, a great alpha had some kind of a hobby of having only red and white roses " as Jain walked around thinking, he suddenly stripped from his clothes and fell down.

" ow, this damn cloth is just like some sack bag so long that, I have to fall like this "Jain got up from the ground, patting the dust, but accidentally he crushed a white rose plant.

" oh no, what do I do, it's crushed a bit" as he was worried seeing how the plant was crushed.

" hey mister, what are you doing, how can you kill a plant " a little girl shouted as she came running towards him.

Jain didn't know what to say so he stood silent for a moment " I am sorry, I just slipped since my clothes are so long, please don't tell anyone, kid "

the kid stared at him for a moment and burst into laughter "Mister, why are you wearing a girl's gown ".

Jain felt as if his image was crushed down by a little kid " Haha... you know what, I didn't bring any set of my clothes, so I had to wear this, please don't laugh " he said as he blushed out of insult.

" Are you a guest, mister ?" the kid asked out of curiosity, " no, I am actually, Lucas,s wife, I just got married yesterday to him".

the little girl was taken by surprise "Ha... so you are my master, I am so sorry for laughing at you master " she said loudly as she bowed as an apology.

"it's ok, don't call me master, call me Jain kid, what is your name ?" the kid was surprised and she smiled "My name is Lilly "

little girl Lily and Jain got along well, Lily showed a tour of the garden, Lily was curious to show Jain everything, so she dragged him almost everywhere around this wast mansion, jain even got the opportunity to know everyone who worked within the mansion.

it was almost 6 pm in the evening, and Jain was tired, Lily went with her mom back home.

"he has not come home yet, is he.......... ugh, I am so tired, that little girl sure is energetic," he thought as he went upstairs.

Jain headed toward his room, Jain stood for a moment as his eyes suddenly fell on a fancy door, which was different from other room doors, next to Lucas's room.

to be continued..........

0