PART AWAY GIFT ch.7
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova opened the door with excitement to see his old buddies after so long, that he even hit his left leg on the chair, so hard that he fell down and made a noise, " Hey Lucas, how are you man, it's been so long " nova gave Lucas a hard friendly hug without letting him talk for a second, meanwhile william just moved behind Lucas to hide away from him, because he knew Nova would jump on him out of excitement, but that was impossible." kitty, my darling " nova hugged william so hardly that he was unable to breathe, suddenly Nova kissed him on his lips out of the blue, which took william by surprise, he blushed that his face turned red .william realized that they were outside. Lucas just stood staring at them.

a neighbor lady who was about to enter her house witnessed the kiss and giggled, william felt really embarrassed while Nova just wagged his tail in happiness to meet the person he had a crush on for a long time, william hit Nova on the head so hard that he almost knelt down " damn, you ....you how could you kiss me, idiot, we are outside". william shouted and rushed inside the house out of embarrassment.

"Ouch..that hurts kitty " Nova made a pitiful dramatic scene to get his attention but didn't work, Lucas smiled and helped him to get up by lending his hand, while william was shocked to see the house in a complete mess " What the heck, it looks like a pig stall," william said, even Lucas was surprised to see the house in a mess, all the trash cans and other stuff all over the place, even the dishes were not done, his bedroom was also messed up and his working office at home was just pilled up with a bunch of trash papers and books all over, William couldn't stand it, he was annoyed." I am sorry, i couldn't clean it because I was busy with work even though it's my days off now, HAHAHA " Nova said as he laughed out

william took charge of Nova and made him do all the work, Lucas just sat on the sofa watching William lecture and scold Nova and hissed like a cat, while Nova was just showering William with love just like a dog, because Lucas knew from the start that nova and William like each other, but they are just not sure of there true feeling for each other.

One hour later*

finally, Nova and William returned to their seats on the sofa, Nova was wasted and tired doing all the work, " So what do you guys want to talk to me " Nova asked

before Lucas could speak, William began to explain the whole situation to him, from the day Lucas got married, how exactly it happened, how an omega was forced to accept the marriage by holding the hostage of his ex-lover and his hidden identity to the department where he works. nova was a bit shocked to hear everything, signed "So, what exactly do you want me to do Lucas,........ man I really feel sorry for that omega of yours, but I am just surprised to hear that, How did he manage to pretend that he was a beta, while he worked within our department ?....." he sure is smart "

"I know that All I want you to do for me is, let him continue working within your department as a beta, just like always, and one more thing, right now his ex-lover is in a temporary coma, so when he comes back to work, just change or transfer him somewhere else to work, if he is around Jain, I am sure it will be a problem ............. he will definitely try to leave me ......................and i don't want that to happen again" Lucas said with a serious expression, has he handed over a few documents about Steve to him.

"Well, ok I will try my best to do that, and please don't worry I will not tell anyone in our sector of Jain secretly being an omega, I will try my best to keep him away from the alphas and his ex-lover "

Lucas got up and fixed his coat "OK then, I will take my leave then, Let's go William" Lucas said and walked towards the door,

" Wait,.... you guys are just leaving like that, Why don't you stay here for the night ?" Novas asked as he pouted

"Thank you Nova, but you know Lucas is a busy man, so he needs to get back and get enough sleep to work tomorrow," william said as he left with Lucas," But wait, William at least you can stay right, I... I really missed you both but especially I missed you, so........." nova said as he made a real pity full face with sadness.

william pretended that he did not see him being sad, he just turned and left without any words, As they reached the car William felt really uncomfortable as he recalled Nova's sad face, William asked Lucas to stay inside the car and returned back to Nova to see him one last time before leaving.

william rang the bell, Nova arrived fast, pulled him inside, and hugged him tightly. This time they were alone, and the situation was really tense between them, but william had to return since Lucas was waiting for him in the car, " I......" Nova cut him and said,

"Shhh...don't say anything, I am happy you came back to see me William" It was quiet, their hearts were beating so loud that they could hear each other's beat "William" Nova called him in a warm tone, as he whispered in his ears, william flushed as he felt the hot breathe against his ear

william glanced at Nova softly as he loosened up his hug, and suddenly William kissed Nova, he made the move

" It's a part away gift Nova," William said as he blushed, Nova couldn't control himself anymore, after seeing William's adorably blushed cute face, he pulled his head and began to kiss, their tounges collided slowly feeling the warmth of each other while kissing and licking inside their mouth, william completely gave into the sensation, finally after a few seconds there mouth parted away.

William slowly pushed him and said "I have to go back Nova, so if there is next time I will stay with you " he blushed and continued "An..and we can continue what we have left from hear " William was all red till his neck as he said something steamy and emmbarssaing

Nova just stared at him with surprise to see him blush like that and smiled "Will that be my next gift again? " Nova asked with a gentle voice as he blushed.

" Ye...yes " William nodded as he whispered and finally William went back and drove the car to the mansion to drop off Lucas, Lucas just smiled when william came back all flushed, he understood the situation, yet he didn't mind asking him, right now all he could think about was Jain, William dropped him off and went home.

the mansion was quiet the lights were still on, Only Mr. Coronal waited for Lucas to return so late as usual.

to be continued..............

0