Ch. 32 – A Teacher’s Duty
225 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Teacher's Duty

 

The last day of the trip passed in relative quiet, mainly because the three other girls with Bar were giggling and whispering together. Well, mainly Francesca and Mio were giggling together, Becky had actually sat next to Bar partway through the day since she wasn't partaking much in the conversation.

“You don't have to act like a stranger,” Bar said, trying to tease her.

Becky blushed slightly. “I don't have anything to say. Plus, I don't dislike just sitting next to you quietly.”

Bar, taking a moment to understand what she said, scooted over next to Becky and wrapped an arm around her.

Becky didn't resist or react, besides blushing slightly more.

Francesca giggled. “This is a nice sight.”

Becky looked down, then leaned into Bar.

 

When they got back to the academy, they stopped at Francesca's apartment first. Bar helped Benjamin get their stuff, then politely smiled and nodded.

Francesca glanced at Benjamin, then gave Bar a hug. “See you.”

Becky bowed, before turning to help Francesca, while Bar and Mio got back into the carriage.

 

At Bar's apartment, Joan was waiting outside.

“Glad to see you safely return, Master Bar.”

Bar smiled at Joan, “Good to see you too, Joan.”

After they got his chest off, Benjamin bowed then got back into his seat to drive away.

As soon as the carriage was out of sight, Joan grabbed Bar, pulling him into a hug.

“I missed you so much,” she said.

Bar kissed her, hugging her back. “I missed you too.”

While they were hugging, Joan noticed Mio was blushing behind them.

Joan giggled, “Sorry Mio, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.”

Mio shook her head, “No, um...”

Joan raised an eyebrow. “What's wrong.”

“Is it okay if I marry Bar too?”

Joan didn't know what to say at first, then burst out laughing. “Haha, why are you asking me? Shouldn't you ask Bar?”

Mio blushed, “Bar just accepted me. Well, as soon as I made my intentions clear.”

Joan got behind her and pushed her towards the door. “Let's go talk with everyone.”

As he entered the door, he was mobbed by Claire and Belle.

“Mwah!” Claire said, smothering him with kisses.

Belle was just squishing her breasts into his side, holding him closely.

Renee was standing behind them, smirking, while Dolly was laughing next to her. After breaking free and giving both of them a kiss as well, Mio came over, explaining the situation.

“Um...I'd like to marry Bar too. If that's okay.”

Renee nodded. “I figured as much.”

Claire agreed. “Yeah, I thought that might happen, I just didn't know if you or Bar would initiate it.”

Belle gave Mio a big hug, smashing her breasts into Mio's. “Of course!”

Dolly, however, was confused. “You're really interested in him?”

Bar replied, “What are you saying that for!?”

Dolly blushed, “It's not like Bar ain't great, but I figured you'd go for someone with more money.”

Mio shook her head, “I just want someone who will hold me when I'm lonely.”

Belle squeezed her even tighter. “I'll give you a hug whenever you want.”

Mio giggled, “Thanks Belle,” and hugged her back.

Suddenly the door opened, and Francesca and Becky came in. Before anyone could say anything, Becky came over and bowed, “I seduced Bar over the trip, and he and my lady have demanded that I marry him as well.”

Renee nodded again. “I figured as much.”

Claire agreed again. “I did not expect you to initiate that, I thought for sure Bar would.”

Belle gave Becky a hug. “I'm so glad!”

Dolly, however, was confused, again. “What!? You two weren't already banging?”

Becky blushed but shook her head. “I was waiting for the right time.”

 

While everyone was chatting, Joan came up and hugged Bar from behind.

“Sorry...” Bar said to her.

Joan giggled, turning him around and giving him a kiss. “It's fine, as long as I get my time with you too.”

Bar looked around, then pulled her towards the bedroom.

 

While Francesca and Becky were recounting the trip, Mio walked over to Renee, who was standing in the corner listening.

“Um...”

Renee smiled at her. “Hey there. Were you able to get some writing practice in?”

Mio nodded, pulling out a sheet she had been writing on.

Renee nodded. “This isn't bad.”

Mio blushed, “I'm still struggling with 'Francesca'. And Bar is easy, but his actual name, 'Barrois' is really weird, it's not spelled like it sounds.”

Renee giggled, “Don't worry, you'll get it eventually,” she said, handing it back.

Mio waited a moment, and Renee looked at her. “Did you want something else?”

“Um...would you be willing to teach me more?”

Renee smiled, “Of course! I was planning on it anyway.”

Mio blushed, “I...I actually want to go to the Academy.”

Renee blinked a few times, then smiled, “Honey, I understand, but...”

Mio gave her a determined look. “I really want to go. If I can get a good job too, I'll be able to help out a lot with finances. Plus, I really want to spend time with Bar and Fran in classes.”

Renee shook her head, “I know you're the same age, but even if you did go, you'd be behind them since you haven't started yet.”

Mio seemed disappointed, but then shook her head and did a fist pump. “If I can get in next year, then I'd still have two years with them right?”

Renee sighed, but then looked at Mio. Seeing her determined look, she got a sparkle in her eye. “You really want to learn, don't you?”

Mio nodded vigorously.

Renee grinned, “Well, then, I wouldn't be doing a teacher's duty if I didn't respond to your eagerness for knowledge.” She went over and grabbed her bag, pulling out a slab of paper and starting to write. “We've got...about seven months until the next school year starts. So that gives us five months until the entrance exams. I think I can teach you enough by then.”

Mio got excited. “Really!?”

Renee nodded. “You'll have to work hard, but I think you can do it with that attitude.”

Francesca had walked over and was listening in while the others were talking about the tavern renovations. “You really think so? I don't doubt Mio's ability, but normally nobles have a dozen years of schooling before the academy.”

Renee waved her hand. “The exams aren't actually that hard. They make them intentionally easy, since it would be a scandal if some rich noble's son or daughter managed to fail. Well, even with the easy exams some do, but if you can at least read, write, do math, and...basically just try, you'll get passed.”

Francesca blushed, “I was so proud I passed...”

Renee smiled at her. “You got eighth in your year last semester, right? You obviously just needed a good teacher.”

Francesca ground her teeth. “So, not my mother...”

 

Claire looked around. “Where's Bar?”

Everyone looked around, but didn't see him in the dorm.

“Joan is missing too,” Belle said.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened, and Bar and Joan walked out. Everyone stared at them.

“Sorry, I couldn't wait...” Joan said.

Claire sighed, “It's fine, but it's my turn next,” and grabbed Bar, pulling him back into the bedroom.

The rest of them giggled, while Dolly laughed, “He's in for a long night.”

 

The next day, the last day of the break, Bar slept in until midday.

Not that it was entirely his fault he was so tired, every one of his fiance's had wanted a turn with him. While he had enjoyed his time with all of them, he also could barely muster the energy to crawl out of bed.

Belle, who had taken her turn last, grabbed him as he tried to get up, squishing his face into her breasts. “Mmm...Bar...”

Bar decided to give her a long kiss to wake her up.

While this was successful, Belle held him tighter to elongate the kiss.

“It's so nice waking up next to you again...” she said with a blush.

Bar poked her, “That's my line.”

Belle blushed more, then noticed the sun shining through the window. “I need to start making food!” she exclaimed, jumping up and running out the door.

“Belle...” he said.

Belle realized a few seconds later that she had not put on clothes.

“Stop showing off!” he heard Claire yell from the other room.

After getting dressed, they walked out to the main area. Joan was cooking lunch, while Claire was eating at the table. Renee and Mio were sitting at a different table.

Bar sat down next to Claire, receiving a kiss on the cheek before she went back to eating. Belle went and helped Joan cook.

“How is your math?” Renee asked from behind him.

“I think okay? I had to add and minus for my job at the tavern,” Mio replied.

“What's seven plus eight?”

“Fifteen.”

“What about, twenty-six minus fourteen?”

Mio paused a moment, seeming to count, “Twelve.”

“What about your multiplication and division?”

“Muh-...multih-...what?”

“Okay, so I'll add that to the lesson,” Renee replied, writing sounds accompanying.

Joan brought over a plate of chicken and veggies for Bar. “I'm sure you need some energy after last night.”

Bar blushed slightly but smiled, beginning the chow down.

Claire slid over a piece of paper. “It's a private letter from my mom.”

Bar picked it up. It was open already, obviously having been read. “Private?”

Claire rolled her eyes, “You would have shown me anyway.”

Bar nodded. Inside was a short letter.

 

Take this letter as my tacit approval for the marriage of my daughter to you. I understand the circumstances prohibit this from being public, so I will not make a statement until you have graduated.

 

It was not signed. At least she is being secretive about it.

From behind him, he felt someone's breasts squish against him. “Renee?”

“You can tell just by my breasts?” she laughed. “I have something for you too.” She said, sliding a paper around.

Bar was confused at first what he was looking at, then realized it was a floor layout. “Is this what I think it is?” he said, looking up at her.

Renee smiled, “Yes. Do you approve? It has six bedrooms with individual small baths, so we'd have to figure out arrangements, and a large family bath.”

“You really want us all to bathe together?” Bar sighed. “I'm not saying it isn't appealing on my end, but practically...”

Renee nodded. “Even if we don't all use it at the same time, it's still nice to have.”

Bar nodded. “You're the one buying it.”

Renee's grin got even wider. “Yes! This is fantastic,” she exclaimed, giving him an emphatic kiss. “I can't wait til everyone is in it.”

Claire sighed, “I find it appealing too, but aren't we going to draw too much attention?”

Renee shrugged, “I figured some of us would stay up here during the week, and we can all just come down on the weekend. Plus it will be nice once the restaurant is up and running, since it's a much shorter walk back.”

Joan, who had just sat down with her food, nodded. “I agree.”

Belle nodded as well. “It's going to be so exciting having everyone together!”

Renee let go of Bar. “I'll go talk to the realtor tomorrow. It'll probably take a few weeks to get everything sorted out, but then we'll be ready to move in!”

Claire sighed, “We were so worried about money, and here Renee just buys us a house.”

Renee smiled nervously, “Well...I didn't have as much as I thought. I'm pretty much wiped out once I purchase it.”

Bar held up a hand, “Maybe we should-”

“See you tomorrow!” Renee ran out, ignoring him, before he could say anything.

“Is this really a good idea?” Bar asked.

Claire shrugged while Joan seemed unsure.

“I'm sure it'll work out!” Belle said, giving a fist pump.

“I hope so...”

5