Ch. 21 – Setting More Plans in Motion
164 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Setting More Plans in Motion

 

The next day, Bar kept having to stop himself from blushing from embarrassment during Language class. I can't look at Miss Renee the same way...even if she doesn't know it's me yet.

“Bar...are you feeling well? Did you get enough sleep last night?” Miss Renee asked.

Bar did blush this time. Not only from being called on, but remembering that Joan had kept him up late the previous night.

“Sorry, I,...yes...I'm just a bit tired,” Bar stammered out.

Miss Renee shook her head, “Make sure you're getting enough sleep.”

There were a few chuckles from some of the other students in the class, but Bar tried to ignore them.

Francesca grabbed his knee under the table.

Are you telling me it's okay? Or are you telling me to stop? he thought, looking at her.

Francesca looked back at him and smiled, then looked back at her book.

That doesn't answer my question.

 

During lunch, Claire was sitting in her office, writing out a letter to her parents.

 

Mother,

 

I refuse to marry Lord Lumbault. I enjoy working at the academy and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.

 

Claire

 

Short and sweet should do it. She nodded to herself, satisfied. The headmaster should have my back if they say anything to him.

There was a knock at the door, and it opened before Claire could say anything. Miss Renee slid in, carefully closing the door and sitting down.

“So? What did he say?” she said, looking at Claire hopefully.

A small part of Claire felt bad for lying to, and potentially using, Miss Renee. But, she quickly suppressed it, carrying on. “He agreed to negotiate with you.”

Miss Renee was confused. “Negotiate? Like when we'll meet?”

Claire nodded. “Yes. And how much he'll charge.”

Miss Renee lowered her chin, and raised an eyebrow. “Charge? Wait, you pay him?”

Claire had rehearsed this part. “Yes. Men aren't interested in me, especially students, so...I mean, I needed the companionship.” I guess I don't feel as bad putting myself down as I thought I would, since it's not true. Well, because of Bar it's not true.

Miss Renee seemed to be thinking. “Paying, huh...is he that good?”

Claire blushed, poking her fingers together. “Yes, he leaves me very...satisfied.” And that's the truth.

Miss Renee leaned back, then smiled. “Hmm...I don't normally do stuff like this, but now I just have to see for myself. When and where do I meet him?”

Claire slid a paper over, with directions to Dolly's. Since it wasn't open right now, they were unlikely to be seen there. “The sign will say 'closed', but just ignore it and go in. He should be there already.”

Miss Renee raised an eyebrow. “An old tavern in the city?”

Claire shrugged, “It's away from prying eyes, and he has an arrangement with the owner.”

Miss Renee seemed to think for a moment, then slid the note into her pocket. “Thanks.”

After she left the room, Claire let out a big sigh. “Pheww...” Hopefully that was the right decision.

 

In town, Joan and Dolly were walking around together, looking for craftsman shops. Between the two of them, they had gone through most of the town now, and had yet to find an affordable estimate.

“Maybe we should just set our sights lower?” Dolly asked. “What if we fixed up half of it?”

Joan shook her head with a giggle. “Would we get a lot of customers if half the building was a nice-looking restaurant and the other half was still the same old tavern?”

Dolly thought for a moment, then scratched her head with a chuckle, “Haha, guess not.”

As they were walking and thinking, Joan thought she recognized someone walking towards them on the street. I can't place her though...is she an academy student I've seen?

When the got near, the woman noticed Joan, and stopped and did a slight bow. “Ah, hello again. You're the...girlfriend? Fiancé? Of the man working for my grandfather. Although, I don't recall seeing him out there recently.”

“Oh, uh...Bethany, right?”

The girl smiled. “Sorry, I forget your name...”

Joan giggled, “I don't know if I gave it last time. I'm Joan, and this is Dolly.”

Dolly smiled awkwardly, not sure if she should say anything.

Bethany smiled back.

Joan, remembering that Bethany actually lived here (instead of just attending academy) decided it might be worth asking about their current predicament. “We're actually in town today looking for a reasonably-priced quote to renovate Dolly here's tavern. Have your grandparents ever gotten any renovations done? If so, could you point us to who you used?”

Bethany thought for a moment, finger to her lips. “Hmmm...I don't think I can be of help. Grandfather always does any work around the house himself, instead of hiring anyone to do it. Since he already has the wood from his job, he sets aside good pieces for furniture or walls.”

After thinking a moment, Joan had an idea. “Do you think he might be willing to help us out, then? We'd pay him, of course. If we can afford it.”

Bethany nodded. “He's taken special requests before. I don't know if he's ever done a whole tavern, but...I'll let him know. How should he contact you?”

“Ah...he can just send a letter to the academy. Address it to Bar...Barrois Champagne...” she explained, grabbing a letter from her pocket. She had intended on giving it to a craftsman if they had gotten a quote, but this was as close as they were likely to get.

 

After a while of studying with Francesca in the library after classes were out, Bar made his way out of the academy and over to Dolly's.

Claire didn't come get me, so I'm assuming the plan is going on ahead. They had decided to tell Miss Renee is was five gold a month for once a week. They had talked about the price extensively, as they wanted to make it enough that it was worth Bar's time (and potentially have her refuse) but if they said a ridiculous price, Miss Renee might get suspicious knowing Claire couldn't afford it.

Sitting down at a table inside, he lit some lanterns and waited.

After a few minutes, and right at the scheduled time, the door opened, and Miss Renee quickly slipped in.

She had brought a bag, but when she turned around from closing the door to see Bar, she dropped it. “B-Bar!?” she half-shouted in surprise. “It's you!?”

Bar had thought about what he was going to say, deciding if he was doing this, he was seeing it through properly. “Barrois von Emil Champagne, at your service,” he replied with a bow.

Miss Renee put hand over her heart, before taking a deep breath and seeming to calm down. “I knew it would be an academy student, but I figured it was one of the older ones, not someone in one of my classes.”

Bar nodded. “I did consider refusing, but Claire was adamant you were looking for someone.”

Miss Renee seemed to be thinking more, crossing her arms and tapping her elbow, before pushing up her glasses. “Are you really worth paying for? No offense, but you don't seem the type...”

Bar shrugged. “I won't be offended if you decline, of course. You talked with Claire, didn't you?”

Miss Renee nodded. “I did. No offense to Claire, but she seems like she would be satisfied with any man who agreed to sleep with her.”

Bar initially held himself back from defending Claire, but then realized it would actually make sense if he did. “Hey now, Claire is a very sweet woman. Other men are fools for ignoring her.” Which is true!

Miss Renee raised an eyebrow, “You have a way with words, at least. And now that I'm thinking about it, aren't you an item with Francesca from your class?”

Bar nodded. “We...might be. If you're concerned, she knows about the other woman. Who do you think I spend the extra money on?” That should be convincing, right?

Seeming to have worked on her, Miss Renee nodded. “Very well. What are your rates?”

“Five gold a month for one meeting a week. I'll try to be accommodating, but I juggle several women already,” Bar explained.

Miss Renee gave a smile and opened her bag. “How many?”

Guess there's no harm in telling her. “Five, to be exact.”

Miss Renee took out a gold coin, flicking it up and at Bar.

Bar caught it, and looked down. “Just one?”

Miss Renee nodded. “For a trial. If you're good, I'll consider patronizing you more. I'm mostly just curious at this point.”

Bar wanted to sigh, but stopped himself. I guess we're doing this.

“I'm assuming you have a bed somewhere? Or do we have to leave?” Miss Renee asked, walking up and wrapping an arm into his.

Bar stopped himself from looking at the breasts on full display below him, since she had undone the top of her pantsuit. “Yeah, there's a bed upstairs we can use.”

Dolly had offered up her bed as well. Bar said he felt weird using it with another woman, but Dolly just joked that so many men had been in it over the years that it didn't matter.

As Bar opened the door, Miss Renee walked in first, stopping him. “Hold on a minute, I need to prepare.”

Prepare? Bar nodded. “Alright, just let me know when you're ready.”

Bar waited outside, hearing rustling and moving for a couple minutes.

“Come in,” he heard. Miss Renee seemed to be using a bit more sultry of a voice.

Bar walked in to see Miss Renee laying on her side, hand holding up her head, smiling at Bar. She was wearing jet-black lingerie, extremely fancy and lacy, and her hair, normally in a bun, was down around her shoulders. She went all out for this! He started to feel a bit bad, but he was also getting aroused at the sight in front of him.

“Well, do you like what you see?” Miss Renee asked. “Do you dream about this during class?”

Bar blushed a bit. “No, I focus on my studies properly...”

Miss Renee gave a laugh, sitting up on the bed. “Haha, I guess I believe you. I was impressed with your second place score on the the exams.”

Bar just nodded in response.

Miss Renee smiled again, “Well, what are you waiting for?”

Bar blushed a bit, but sat down on the bed next to her. He grabbed gently behind her neck, pulling her in for a kiss.

Miss Renee resisted. “Wh-what? Are we kissing?”

Bar was confused. “I planned on it. Do you not want too?”

Miss Renee blushed. “Is that a normal part of your routine?”

Bar, thinking to the sex he had with his partners, nodded. “Yes. It helps set the mood.”

Miss Renee nodded. “Okay. I guess I will just let you take the lead.”

Bar nodded, leaning in to kiss her.

Miss Renee was obviously experienced in kissing, lapping up his tongue with hers and grabbing the side of his head as they got more intense.

After a couple minutes, they unlatched, breathing heavily.

“You're a decent kisser,” Miss Renee smiled.

Bar grabbed her sides, turning her around and sliding her into his lap. Taking off her bra, he grabbed her massive chest as it flopped out a bit. Holding them as best as he could, massaging and squeezing them tenderly.

Miss Renee moaned a bit, “Wow...this is really...”

Bar kissed her neck gently, causing Miss Renee to shiver.

“What are you...”

He then put a hand down her panties, rubbing her nethers.

This was too much for her, and she spasmed in Bar's arms. She turned to kiss him some more. “Wow...this is a good start...”

“What's your favorite position?” Bar asked.

Miss Renee blushed. “When I'm on my stomach...”

Bar nodded. He laid her down on her stomach, before pulling off her panties. He quickly took off his own straining pants and undergarment, before slowly sliding into Miss Renee.

Miss Renee gave a jolt, before turning her head and looking at him. “So-sorry, it's been a few months for me...”

Bar shook his head, leaning down and kissing her on the cheek. “Don't be sorry, just enjoy yourself...” he whispered.

Miss Renee nodded. “I took contraceptive medicine, so go ahead.”

Bar started sliding in and out, slowly building up tempo as he did.

Miss Renee squirmed a bit, then started moaning. First softly, then louder and louder, gripping onto the pillow in front of her.

Bar was actually distracted by how loud she was being, almost worried he was hurting her. However, the things she was saying dissuaded him of this notion quickly.

“Oh, Bar! This is amazing! This is the best sex I've ever had!” she panted. Eventually she buried her head in the pillow, moaning into it.

Bar was extremely turned on, and didn't last much longer, grabbing her hips and thrusting hard multiple times, slapping into her behind and releasing with each thrust.

After he finished, he pulled out, sitting back on the bed.

Miss Renee was lying flat, her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. “Bar...”

Bar crawled over, and Miss Renee pulled him in for another make-out. “That was so amazing,” she explained before going back in for more tongue-action kissing.

Bar smiled, “Yeah, it was nice.” He looked down at her, “And you're really beautiful.”

Miss Renee blushed a bit, before noticing Bar's member touching her thigh. “Is the charge per session, or...”

Bar hadn't actually thought of this, and Claire hadn't mentioned it. “Um...it's normally once per session. But...I'll make an exception tonight.” Not like I can go walking back through town like this.

Miss Renee blushed, before grabbing his member and stroking it. “I think I want a different position this time,” she said, pulling him up. She slid onto his lap, putting his shaft into her and holding him tightly (as well as she could with her breasts between them). She took off his shirt. “Ohhh...I guess I should have known you had muscles, but...” she said, poking his abs.

Bar didn't think he was that fit, but he had done a lot of training the past few months between the tournament training and the large amount of sex.

Miss Renee went back to kissing him, and Bar started thrusting as he felt his member rubbing up against her. She was doing most of the moving this time, desperately thrusting her hips into him to make as much contact as possible. “Oh...Bar...give it...to...me...” she got out between kisses.

After a few minutes, Bar acquiesced, releasing into her.

Miss Renee, extremely sweaty, hung herself over him, chin on his shoulder, panting for breath even more. “I can barely move...” she got out. “...And I need a bath.”

Bar thought for a moment. “I could draw one, but it would be cold.”

Miss Renee giggled. “That's okay. I need to get back soon and eat to get my energy back.”

Bar blushed a bit. He remembered their were towels in the bathroom, and went to go get them both one.

Miss Renee thanked him, sitting on the bed with the towel around her shoulders. “This is crazy. That was crazy.”

Bar nodded. “My life is a bit crazy.”

Miss Renee was surprised at the response, then laughed. “Haha, I believe you.” She then stood up, wrapping her arms around Bar. “So when can I see you again?”

Bar blushed. “So you're wanting to hire me?”

Miss Renee giggled. “What do you think? Once a week isn't enough though. How much for three times a week? Fifteen gold a month?”

Bar was taken aback. “You want to spend that much on me? I'm not sure if I can fit that into my schedule.”

She nodded. “Yes. For now. I'm assuming you won't be upset if I find a new man in the future?”

Bar had to think for a moment to realize what she was saying. “Of course. I'm just here for companionship.”

She kissed him. “Yes. Very satisfying com-”

She stopped as they both heard a sound from downstairs.

“Wh-what? Is that one of your other clients? I can't be seen...” she said, worried.

Bar shook his head. “Uh...no, there's no one after you.” Did Dolly come to get something? Or is someone else coming to look for me? It isn't that late... “Just, um...get dressed, and I'll go see who it is.”

Bar wrapped a towel around his naked waist, carefully and quietly sneaking out of the room, through the hall, and down the steps. He slowly slid his head around the corner to look into the main tavern area.

In there, he saw none other than Ander, the man he had once occasionally cut wood for. Ander!? What in the world is he doing here!?

Ander was currently looking around at the walls and floor. He then also started moving furniture around, pushing it towards the wall.

Why... Bar then shook his head. I'm not going to worry about this for now. Using the noise of furniture scraping to mask his footsteps, he crept back up to the room.

Miss Renee was zipping her skirt back up, before trying to fix her hair. “Is it someone you know?”

Bar nodded as he started throwing his clothes back on. “Yes, but it's not someone I want seeing us. They don't know about...this.”

Miss Renee nodded in understanding. “Is there a back door?”

Bar nodded as he got his arms through this uniform. “Yes, follow me.”

He led her the opposite way, taking stairs down that led behind the kitchen. From here, they could easily here Ander moving stuff around.

“What are they doing?” Miss Renee asked at the noise.

“They must be doing something with the furniture” Bar suggested, not sure what to even suggest.

Behind the kitchen was another door that led outside. It was usually locked, but Bar unlocked it so they could exit out the back.

After relocking it, they both sighed in relief.

Miss Renee smiled, “Was that part of your 'act'? Almost getting us caught?”

Bar shook his head. “No, I really don't know...”

Miss Renee giggled. “Okay, I'll choose to believe you.” She then leaned in and gave him a kiss. “I look forward to hearing from you again.” She then took off down the alley, looking both ways before heading out onto the sidewalk.

Bar took a moment to comprehend everything that had happened. I'm feeling a sense of deja-vu...

 

Bar walked back to the academy, slowly making his way back to his room. His mind was all over the place, and he wasn't sure what the response would be when he got back.

When he went through the door, everyone was waiting inside, and rushed up to him.

“Did...did it go okay?” Joan asked.

Bar nodded. “Yeah...about as expected.”

“Did she pay you already?” Claire asked.

“No. Well, she paid me for today, but that's it,” Bar explained, taking out the gold coin.

Dolly laughed, “Haha, a gold? That's more than I ever got for one night.”

Mio grumbled, “Me either.”

“She didn't like our initial plan, though. She wants to meet up three times a week for fifteen gold a month.”

What!?” Joan replied somewhat angrily. “That's more than any of us get you!”

Bar tried to calm her down, “I didn't agree to it, I told her I wasn't sure if I could fit it into my schedule.”

Francesca laughed, “Haha, I told you! You're a sex-savant. Even experienced women like Miss Renee can't get enough of you.”

The other girls all looked at her, causing Francesca to blush.

“I...told him that once...”

Dolly was counting on her fingers. “Eight hours a day...five gold...you could make two-hundred gold a month just banging ladies! You may as well just drop out of academy.”

Bar raised his eyebrows. “You want me to have sex for eight hours a day!?”

Dolly blushed, “I was giving you the weekend off to rest, and for us...”

“So not actually resting...

Belle chuckled, “I'm not sure even Bar could withstand that.”

Claire nodded. “It would be hard to find many woman like Miss Renee, who are both single and with the expendable income to spend. Do you want me to try and find more?”

Becky chimed in. “So have him be a prostitute? I think that would be a job befitting you.”

Bar facepalmed. “I thought I wasn't working anymore so I could focus on studies?”

Claire blushed, “Sorry, you're right...” she jumped up into him, stealing a kiss. “I don't want too many woman occupying your time anyway.”

Belle asked, “Did you plan when you're meeting next?”

Bar (Claire still wrapping herself around him) blinked a couple times. “Oh...I was going to, but Ander showed up and scared us off for some reason. Do you know why he'd come to the tavern?”

“Ander?” Claire asked, looking at Joan and Dolly.

Joan blushed, while Dolly started laughing.

“Sorry, I guess he wanted to look at it right away,” Joan said.

“Haha, he doesn't waste any time. We asked him if he would give a quote at fixin' up the tavern.”

Bar realized he should have realized that earlier. “Ohhhh, that makes more sense.”

“Did he see you or Renee?” Claire asked, sliding off of Bar.

“No, I don't think so. He was busy looking around at things in the tavern seating area.”

They were silent for a moment, when Belle said, “Ah, the food is getting cold!”

Everyone then went and sat down at the table as Belle doled out stew.

 

After dinner, Dolly was spending the night with Bar.

As she was undressing, Bar tried to think of the best way to say something. Should I lead up to it? Should I wait? Or maybe I should just tell her casually...

Dolly was unhooking her bra, when she noticed Bar standing their looking at her. “Admirin' the view?” she said with a giggle.

Bar blushed. “Yes. But, Dolly...”

Dolly raised an eyebrow.

“Um...I just want you to know that I love you. And I want us to spend the rest of our lives together.”

Dolly was surprised at first, but then chuckled. “You're not the first guy to tell me that.”

Bar was taken aback. “Really?”

Dolly nodded, then completely naked, sidled up in front of him. “You are the first guy to act like you mean it, though.”

Bar relaxed a bit with a smile. “Shall we put that into some more action?”

Dolly chuckled, “Not while your clothes are still on.”

 

After making love twice, Dolly laid next to him, hand on his chest. “Yeah, I love you too.”

Bar, who had been half asleep, was surprised. “Ah...thanks.”

Dolly giggled, “Were you worried?”

Bar shook his head, “No, I just didn't know where you're feelings were at.”

Dolly nodded. “I understand. I fall in love easily, so it might not mean much.”

Bar chuckled, “It means a lot to me,” he said, hugging her closely.

Dolly blushed a bit, then snuggled into the crook of his arm, as they fell asleep.

3