Ch. 25 – A Resolution and a Surprise
404 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Resolution and a Surprise

 

In the morning, Bar woke up due to being unable to breathe. Something was grabbing him tightly, and he couldn't escape. Eventually, after squirming a bit, he was able to get his head out...of Renee's breasts. It had been sandwiched between them as they slept.

Renee also seemed to have have woken up realizing this. “Sorry...”

Bar chuckled, “It's fine. How are you feeling?”

Renee blushed, simply hugging him tightly. After a moment, she asked, “Oh, you need to introduce me!”

Bar blushed, “Oh yeah, hopefully that goes well...”

Renee was worried. “Do you think they won't like me barging in?”

Bar shook his head. “No, I'm more concerned for my well being.”

 

After getting dressed (Renee put on a simpler town outfit instead of the dress she'd had on the previous night) they walked back to the academy. They kept a bit separate since class wasn't in session, and there would be students who might question why they were walking together on a day off.

As Renee was walking up, full of glee, she suddenly felt like she was being watched. Looking over to the other side of the street, she saw one of her students, Alice. Oh, just one of my students! “Good morning, Miss Alice! I hope your day goes wonderfully!”

Alice had a confused expression on her face, but Renee just laughed it off, Haha, she must not have expected me to greet her like that!

She kept walking up and into the academy grounds, before double-checking the note for Bar's dorm number. Once she arrived, she knocked.

She heard some commotion coming from inside. And then the door opened, “Bar, why are you-”

There was Claire, looking up at her, a blush coming across her face. “Miss Renee?”

Renee smiled back, “Miss Claire.”

Claire then ignored her, looking each way.

A blue-haired maid came up, quickly pulling them both inside.

Renee looked at her, “Oh, you're very lovely.” She grabbed her glasses, “Hmmm...you should get some frames that match your hair.”

The maid blushed as she grabbed them back. “Bar likes them.”

Renee blushed, “Oh, I guess that's most important.” She looked around. Besides Claire and the blue-haired maid, standing around was a shorter brown-haired maid with large breasts, a taller, dark-brown haired maid who had a jovial look (and large breasts), and a thin, black-haired maid who was looking at her curiously. Sitting down at table was Francesca, from one of her classes, and a brown-haired maid with her eyes closed, and a cool look on her face.

Renee looked down. “Um...it's nice to meet you all. Well, those of you I haven't met.”

Claire sighed, leaning back against a chair. “I can guess what happened. Did Bar propose to you?”

Renee blushed some more, “No...I sort of talked him into it.”

Claire sighed, “Yeah, I guess that's what usually happens.”

Renee just stood there. “So...none of you are mad? I basically bribed your fiance to marry me too.”

Francesca waved her hand. “We knew what we were getting into.”

Renee looked down.

Claire shook her head. “Sorry, we just have a lot going on. Let's introduce you to everyone.”

“I'm Belle!” Belle said, running over from the kitchen to hug her. “Bar won me in a duel.”

Renee laughed, “A duel of love?”

Belle shook her head. “No, a real duel. He beat up Cob Peckard for me.”

Renee was taken aback. Cob Peckard? He's in a different one of my classes than Bar...how did they get into a disagreement?

She didn't have time to think long, as the blue-haired maid walked up and bowed. “I'm Joan, Bar's personal maid from home. I grew up with him.”

Renee grabbed her cheeks. “That's very romantic.”

Joan blushed and nodded.

Next up walked up the tall and busty maid. “I'm Dolly, nice to meetcha.”

Dolly...where have I seen that name before...? “Are you also one of his maids?”

Dolly looked down at her outfit, “Oh, haha, no, this is just a disguise to sneak me into here. I'm actually a tavern wench,” she explained.

Claire smirked, “Dolly, you own, a tavern. Well, soon to be a restaurant.”

“Oh, that's it!” Renee said, then blushed. “We...Bar and I met at your place.”

Dolly laughed, “Seems like you two had a lot of fun, my bed was a mess.”

Renee blushed some more.

Francesca then walked up, smile on her face. “I hope we can continue to get along, Miss Renee.”

Renee smiled, “Please, just call me Renee in private.”

Francesca smiled, “Try to keep from leering at Bar during class. We don't want anyone getting suspicious.”

Renee smiled, looking a bit embarrassed.

The brown-haired maid who had been sitting with Francesca grabbed her drills. “My lady, please don't be mean to your instructor.”

“Yeowch! I am just trying to keep us safe,” Francesca explained.

Renee looked at the maid, “Nice to meet you.”

The maid shook her head. “I'm just Fran's maid, Becky. Master Bar hasn't tried to force himself on me yet, so we're not engaged.”

Francesca poked her cheek, “Why would Bar force you? You probably want to sneak in one of these days.”

Becky sighed, “If my lady commands...”

Renee giggled seeing the two banter, then looked over at the last occupant.

The black-haired maid did a rough curtsy. “I'm just Mio. I use to work for Dolly, and now I'm their maid.”

Renee smiled and nodded. That was the most normal introduction of them all.

At that moment, the door opened, and Bar slipped in. He seemed to be breathing heavily, then sighed in relief when he saw everyone.

Claire looked up at him. “Have fun last night?”

Bar blushed, “Why are you-”

Claire jumped up and kissed him. “Idiot. We spent all last night worried about you.”

Bar seemed a bit sad. “Sorry...”

“Don't be sorry, just comfort me...” Claire said, jumping up for another kiss.

All his partners then came up one by one and kissed him as well.

“What-what's gotten into all of you?” Bar asked. “I mean, it's not like I don't appreciate it, but-”

Joan shook her head and smiled. “It's not your fault. Like Claire said, we just talked about you a lot last night. And...some things.”

Belle nodded, “We're gonna start sharing you!”

Bar raised an eyebrow. “Sharing?”

Dolly laughed, “Haha, I've never had a threesome before. With another girl, I mean.”

They all looked at her.

Dolly shrugged, “I wasn't gonna turn down their money.”

Claire cleared her throat. “It's not a threesome. You'll just be sharing the bed with...two of us.”

Joan patted her shoulder, “We didn't see much option, else we'd only get to see you once a week. This way, everyone gets two or three turns.”

Bar felt a bit uncomfortable. “I mean, I like to be able to focus on one of you at a time.”

Claire blushed, “I know you do. That's why I'm against it, but...I can't stand it Bar! I need you more!”

Bar leaned over and hugged her. “Even if we're not together, I'm always here for you.”

Renee dabbed her eyes. “This is so sweet.”

 

After everyone's emotions had calmed down, they sat down for breakfast, and caught Renee up on everything that had happened, finishing up with the current situation with Cob and Alice.

Renee gasped, “Wait, I saw Miss Alice this morning! Was she following me then!?”

“Either you or Bar,” Claire nodded.

Renee seethed a bit. “That woman. Though, I do feel a tiny bit bad for her.”

Bar was surprised. “But...there's no way I was going to agree to her demands!”

Renee shook her head, “No, I understand that. But look at it from her point of view. She got attracted to a guy, but he just loves his maids. And the Dorm Mistress. And tavern girls.”

Bar blushed, “I...I didn't hate Alice or anything. I thought maybe she would agree to joining. It's not like we couldn't have worked things out.”

Renee shrugged. “Most academy girls aren't going to be like Miss Fran here.”

Becky nodded, “Yes, my lady is a bit crazy.”

However, instead of getting mad at the teasing, Francesca seemed proud. “Ha, maybe I am a bit crazy. We're all a bit crazy to be here with Bar.”

The others all giggled, while Bar just looked embarrassed.

At that point, a knock came at the door.

They all looked at each other.

“Is it Miss Alice!? Are we having that kind of development!?” Renee asked excitedly.

Joan shook her head. “It's not going to be Alice. I don't know who it is, though.” She opened the door and it was...no one. Just a long package on the ground, with a letter attached on top. She picked it up, hefting it into her arms.

“Is it heavy?” Bar asked, standing up to grab it.

Joan nodded, letting Bar take it. “It's addressed to you.”

Bar recognized the seal of House Champagne. Setting the package down on the couch, he opened the letter:

 

Bar,

 

We are most pleased to hear you received second on your last exams. Your mother and I decided a present was warranted.

 

Your father,

Lord Champage

 

“How did they hear about my exam placement? I mean, I guess I didn't need to hide it...”

Joan blushed, “I wrote them. I figured they would be less likely to be suspicious if they knew you were doing well in classes.”

Bar nodded, remembering that had been one of their conditions for allowing him to take Joan in the first place. Opening the package, it revealed a fancy, ornate sheathe. Did they really... He picked it up, and pulled out a sword. It was solid steel, with a in-laid gold handle that matched the sheathe.

“Wow...” Belle said.

Claire smirked, “Your parents assume you'll be going to some fancy gatherings with that sword. Although it looks like it should still work practically.”

Bar nodded, slicing a piece of toast with no effort. “I wonder how much I could sell this for.”

“You can't sell your parents' gift! What will they say when they don't see you with it?” Joan asked, clapping his cheeks from behind.

Bar sighed, “I guess that's true.”

Francesca coughed, “It is a lovely sword, but we should finish our discussion...”

Renee stood up, slapping her hands on the table. “I've decided.”

Everyone looked at her.

Renee blushed, “Sorry. I'm...I'm going to buy us a house. I can't get a huge one, but even with a smaller one, we can get a couple bedrooms and a nice dining area. And then maybe in a few years, once we all have jobs and if this restaurant does well, we can upgrade to a bigger one.”

Claire raised an eyebrow. “We wanted to do that, but...you'd really be willing to bankroll that for all of us?”

Renee nodded, walking over and squishing Bar against her. “For my darling, I'll spend every last copper.”

 

The next day, Alice was walking to find Cob during lunch. He always ate by himself out by the coliseum, so it was easy to find him.

As she approached him, she noticed he was blushing when he saw her.

“What's wrong?” Alice asked, confused.

“You haven't-...no-nothing...” Cob said.

Alice was curious, but shook her head. “Whatever. I saw it for a fact over the weekend. Miss Renee went to a restaurant with Bar. I lost track of them after that, but then the next day I saw her go up to the academy on her day off, and into Bar's dorm.”

Cob nodded, but then looked down.

“So? Can we use this to start a rumor? I mean, it's obvious they are having some sort of...relationship.”

Cob shrugged, “I don't think it will gain any traction.”

Alice grabbed his cuff, pulling him up from where he was seated. “What do you mean!? I did all this work to find stuff out, while you were wasting time following Gerard, and now you don't even want to use it!?”

Cob blushed slightly, and Alice dropped him, confused at his reaction.

“Someone started a rumor that you and I were...an item. That we'd been meeting in secret to rendezvous around the academy. Well, we have been meeting up to-”

He stopped at Alice punched the stone wall behind her. Cob could see her knuckles had been bloodied.

“Ridiculous! Why would they think we were together...” Alice mumbled.

Cob was taken aback, then got an angry look on his face. “Right? I like docile women, not violent hot-heads-”

He was interrupted once more as Alice grabbed his blazer, pulling him up with one hand, other raised to punch him. However, after a moment, tears came to her eyes, and she dropped him, before running off.

Cob watched her run away, then sat back down to finish his lunch. “Foolish woman...”

 

After lunch, Bar and Francesca were sitting in class.

“Alice didn't come back after lunch,” she whispered.

Bar looked over, and she was not in her normal seat. “You think she heard?”

Francesca nodded, “I almost feel bad, a rumor of her being with Cob. Almost.”

 

By the end of the day, the rumor of Cob and Alice had spread around the academy, and none of them had heard any rumor related to Bar or Renee.

 

That night, they were starting the two-woman rotation. Since Belle and Dolly had seemed the most unconcerned about the change, they were 'testing' first and then would give their feedback to the others.

“I'm so excited!” Belle said, pulling off Dolly's maid outfit.

Dolly laughed, “You're having sex with him, not me.”

Belle looked Dolly up and down. “Hmm...you're really pretty. Are you really thirty?”

Dolly blushed, “Haha, I think so. Maybe I'm off by a year or two, they started to blend together at some point...”

The both looked over at Bar, who was stilling sitting there watching them.

“Hey, you gotta get undressed too!” Belle said, pulling off his shirt.

“Sorry, I'm just still a bit nervous.”

Belle leaned over and kissed him. “There's nothing to be nervous about.” She slid his pants off, then his undergarment, to reveal his already erect member. “See? You're ready.”

Bar blushed. “Are you going first?”

Dolly laughed, “Haha, I lost the draw.”

Belle moved onto Bar's member, slowly inserting it into her. “Mhmmm...Bar, I love you so much,” she said, kissing him.

Bar blushed, kissing her back. “Belle...”

He momentarily forgot about anything else, drowning himself in Belle, forcing his member into her quicker and quicker. After a couple minutes, he released, squeezing her tightly as she pressed her chest into him.

They stayed connected for a moment, then Belle slid off. “Okay, your turn Dolly.”

Dolly then started to get on, but Belle stopped her.

“Wait, I need to clean up...” she said, then started licking his shaft. As she did, it started to rise once more.

Bar blushed, “You could have just used a towel.”

Belle shrugged, “I forgot to grab one.”

Dolly laughed again, then slid herself onto him.

Bar kissed her passionately, thrusting into her as he had Belle. Again, after a couple minutes, he released inside her, causing Dolly to spasm in pleasure.

“Oh Bar...” Dolly said, then kissed him again.

After a couple minutes, Belle said, “Okay, my turn again.”

Dolly laughed, rolling onto the bed. “I need a minute anyway...”

 

He did it once more with both of them, then Dolly laid on the bed, seemingly satisfied and half-asleep.

Belle still wanted more, begging Bar to take her from behind, which he acquiesced with, using his remaining energy.

After he finished in her again, Belle seemed (mostly) satisfied, laying down and hugging his head into her chest.

“You're so amazing Bar,” she said, eyes half-closed.

Bar chuckled, “I'm glad I was able to keep up with both of you,” he said with a kiss.

Suddenly, Dolly grabbed him from behind. “Don't forget about me!” she chuckled.

Bar turned his head around, kissing her.

Belle and Dolly fell asleep sandwiching him. Well, maybe this will work out okay...

 

The next day, Alice was back in class. One of her hands was bandaged, and her face seemed a bit...off.

Francesca leaned over, a bit of a grimace on her face, “Alice is wearing a bunch of make-up. She...she must have been a mess this morning.”

Bar nodded. Despite everything, he still felt somewhat bad. “Hopefully she leaves us alone now. For both our sake's.”

Francesca nodded.

 

That evening, they were gathering at Bar's for dinner. Claire hadn't arrived yet, and Renee was running errands in town, in preparation for buying a house in the near future.

When Claire did arrive, she had a dour look on her face.

“What's wrong?” Bar asked.

Claire slammed an open letter on the table.

Bar picked it up and read:

 

Your response is unacceptable. I will be coming to get you three days after I send this letter. I am going to have the headmaster dismiss you and then you will accompany me to Lord Lumbault.

 

You are lucky I did not show your father. He would have stricken you from the family roll.

 

There was no signature, but Bar could only assume it was sent by Claire's mother. Bar reached over and hugged Claire, “I'm not letting her take you.”

Claire, instead of seeming sad, just smiled. “I know you won't. We just need to come up with a plan.”

 

I hope you all enjoyed this arc!  As you can tell I have a few things set up for the next one, so I hope you're looking forward to it! :)

Next up I have the next arc of Isekai Harem Fantasy.

5