Ch. 27 – Preparing for Break
100 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preparing for Break

 

It was starting to get extremely cold as the new years break approached. Bar had to trounce through snow some mornings to get to classes, although he was kept warm with a thick hat and scarf that his maids had knitted for him.

Getting to class, he sat down between Gerard and Francesca, before taking his hat off and shaking his hair.

Francesca giggled at the scene. “I wonder if I can get Becky to knit me one. I have some already, but a matching one would be nice.”

“If she's in a good mood, she might.”

Francesca seemed confused. “I feel like she's always in the same mood.”

Really? I feel like there's differences. Maybe it's just her attitude towards me, though...

 

During lunch, Gerard (unusually for him) said he was busy, so Bar and Francesca were eating on their own.

“Do you really want me to bring a maid along? I still am worried about your mother, if she's as perceptive as you say,” Bar asked.

Francesca nodded. “Why don't you see if Mio will come? My mother might sniff out a relationship between you and the others, but since you don't have one with Mio, it might be fine. She just has to act like a proper maid, but Becky should be able to cover for her.”

Bar thought for a moment, remembering a few weeks ago when Mio had hugged and briefly kissed with him. I guess that's still less than everybody else, though. “Okay, hopefully Mio doesn't mind.”

 

At dinner day, they broached the subject with Mio. “Really? You'll take me?” Mio responded.

Francesca and Bar looked at each other.

“You really want to go? We thought you wouldn't since you'll have to act like a maid the whole time,” Joan tried to explain.

Mio shrugged, “Sure, I'll be on my best behavior. I've never been on a trip before, so it sounds fun.”

Dolly laughed, “Haha, I kinda wish I could go, but I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off Bar.”

Renee shook her head, “I think that's why no one else can go.”

Mio looked at Bar a bit, then nodded.

Claire explained, “This is really important, we need to make sure House Nantes doesn't become suspicious of us.”

Mio nodded. “I understand. I don't want this to end any more than you do.”

Claire smiled and nodded.

 

After dinner, the group broke up a bit. It was Claire and Renee's night, so they were both still there. Claire was in Bar's lap while he brushed her hair, while Renee was sitting at the dinner table, grading papers.

Mio had stayed behind to talk with Joan a bit, but was now leaning over Renee's shoulder. When Renee noticed, she smiled, “Interested in academy level Language? No offense to you, but it's probably a bit beyond your level.”

Mio nodded. “Yeah it is, considering I can't read and write at all.”

Renee seemed offended. “What? I thought at least the basics were part of normal maid training.”

Joan, who was drinking tea, blushed. “Sorry, we probably should have, but we've just been busy since we took you in.”

Renee shook her head. She set the papers she was grading aside, then grabbed a blank one. She took her pen and wrote a word on it, then held it up to Mio. “Do you know what this is?”

Mio shook her head. “Nope.”

“That's your name.”

Mio seemed to get more interested, and nodded.

Renee pulled out the chair next to her, and beckoned Mio to sit. She then slid the paper over with the pen. “Try writing it as well.”

 

After spending an hour teaching Mio how to write her own name, as well as Bar and the other girls, it was time for Renee and Claire to retire with Bar.

Renee sighed as she undressed. “That poor girl. I'm going to try and teach her the basics when I have time. It's just sad when you can't even read and write your own name.”

Bar smiled, “Thanks, I'm sure she'll appreciate that.”

Claire was slowly undressing, facing the opposite direction, but sneaking peaks over at Renee.

Renee smirked as she took off her bra, causing her breasts to flop out. “I don't know why you're hiding still. I've already watched you and Bar go crazy, it's not like he cares about your breast size.”

“Yeah, but it's obvious he really likes yours,” Claire said, sliding off her shirt.

Renee sighed, then walked over to Bar, slipping her skirt off. “I'm going to go first since you're taking forever.” She sat on his lap, facing away, “Do what you always do.”

Bar blushed, but grabbed her breasts from behind, squeezing and massaging them as Renee moaned in pleasure. She rubbed her butt on his enlarging member, causing it to bulge out of his undergarments.

She quickly stood up and slid her panties off, before sliding onto Bar, squishing her breasts against him, and making out.

Bar grabbed her sides, pushing up into her, causing her to moan even louder every time he hit inside her.

After a couple minutes, he pushed up once more, releasing into her as their bodies squeezed together.

Renee panted as she laid her head on his shoulder. “Oh Bar, you make me feel so good.”

Bar kissed her again.

Claire started poking her back, “Hey, my turn.”

Renee giggled, “Yeah, yeah, go ahead,” and slid off him.

Bar cleaned himself up quickly, and then Claire pushed him onto the bed, getting on top of him. He was already erect again, and she quickly slid onto him, then started pushing herself up and down quickly.

“Take your time,” Bar chuckled.

Claire blushed, “No, I had to wait so I'm already ready.”

Bar smiled, then grabbed her close, shoving into her as quickly as he could.

Claire yipped in pleasure, then kissed Bar as their bodies kept bumping together.

After a few minutes, he released into her with several spurts. After they finished, Claire laid on top of him, both of them sweaty and panting.

Renee sat down on the bed next to them and giggled. “See? He's just as intense as he is with me. Maybe more so, honestly. I'm a bit jealous.”

Claire looked at her and smiled. “Maybe we should call it even.”

Bar sighed, “Please. You're both beautiful.”

The two women blushed, then both kissed him at the same time.

 

The next day, Mio was deep in thought as she painted a bench in the tavern. Should I do something? Will they get upset if I do? I don't want them throwing me out. I don't know if I want to even do anything though. She shook her head, trying to get her confused thoughts together. Ever since the tavern had closed and she'd been taken in as a maid by Bar and his fiances, she felt like so many things had been happening that she struggled to grasp what she herself was thinking and feeling. Not that it had been all bad, she had enjoyed getting to dress up in an academy outfit and do some snooping for Francesca, and her stomach fluttered a bit remembering the kiss she'd had with Bar.

She blushed slightly remembering it, then looked around to see if anyone was watching her. Thankfully Anders and the other girls were busy doing other things, so no one had seen her random bout of embarrassment.

I just need to use this trip to ascertain my feelings. She wanted to figure out if she actually liked Bar, or just felt indebted to him. She was used to trading sex for compensation, but she kept having to tell herself she didn't need to do that anymore.

Trying to put her mind off it, she looked around the tavern. It was coming along nicely, and the seating area was actually starting to near completion. Then they would need to do the kitchen and a few other things, but it was nearing the end.

 

Becky sighed as she sawed some logs to make a new board. Not because she minded helping with the tavern renovation, for as someone who had been a maid most of her life, this had actually been a fun new diversion. She was sighing thinking about their trip to the Nantes estate. Fran is going to have her hands all over him the whole trip, her parents are going to find out, and everything will be for naught. I'm sure I'll get in trouble too for not restraining her...

While Lord and Lady Nantes seem to actually be pleased about the relationship between Francesca and Bar, they would not be if they knew they were having sex two or three times a week. And they definitely would not be happy knowing Bar had a half-dozen fiances.

Becky was happy that Francesca was happy, but internally she was extremely stressed about the whole situation, despite her outwardly calm demeanor. I'll just need to keep them separated. Maybe Mio can help me. I know Lady Nantes would be upset if they caught Bar and Mio having sex, but it would still be better than Bar and Fran...

 

That night after dinner, Becky pulled Mio aside to talk in the corner of the room. Mio was a bit surprised, since the two of them hadn't talked much, except in passing.

“What's wrong? Is this about the trip?” Mio asked.

Becky nodded, before answering in a quiet voice. “Yes, I need your help. Are you secretly having sex with Bar?”

Mio blushed slightly, “No...why, does everyone think that?”

Becky sighed, “No, I just thought you might be, too, since everyone else is taking turns.”

Mio shook her head. Just kissed for now.

Becky continued. “Well, that might make this more difficult...”

Mio raised an eyebrow. “You...want me too?”

Becky shook her head, “Not exactly. We need to keep Bar and Francesca away from each other. Well, not necessarily away, but we can't let them get caught having sex on the trip. Fran's parents will not be pleased, and at worst they may break off the relationship or pull her from Academy.”

Mio nodded, “I know, they mentioned bringing me along instead of one of his fiances to prevent that.”

Becky nodded. “Yes, but obviously Fran has to go. I've talked with her about it, but to be honest she has been a little crazy over him recently, and I don't trust her to make good decisions.”

Mio nodded. Not that she didn't understand, of course.

Becky continued, “So, if you would, I need your help to keep Bar from Francesca. You don't need to have sex with him if you don't want. Just keep him distracted, or knock him out if you need to.”

Mio's eyes went wide. “Knock him out!?”

Becky shrugged, “It might humble him a bit.”

Mio did a sideways face. “Do you hate Bar?”

Becky didn't respond, then looked away. “I do not hate him, but it is hard for me to grasp his thoughts and actions sometimes, which is not desirable in a Master. I like someone like my Lady, who is more predictable. Or at least she was, before she met Bar.”

Mio nodded. “Being a maid is tough.”

Becky smiled, catching Mio off guard. “It is.”

 

The last few days of the week passed, and it was time to leave. While they were waiting for the carriage to come pick up Bar (and Mio), his fiances were extracting last minutes kisses from him (except for Renee, who had gone down to town already to look at a house she was interested in).

“Behave yourself,” Claire said, hanging off him for a kiss.

Bar nodded.

“Sorry you gotta put up with a buncha nobles,” Dolly said, before giving him a big smooch.

Bar chuckled, “Thanks.”

Belle squeezed him tightly, giving him a quick peck. “I'll miss you.”

“I'll miss you too,” Bar said, holding her closely.

“Do your best,” Joan said, holding his hands.

Bar smiled and nodded, before giving her a kiss.

Mio, who was watching out the window, said, “I think they're coming.”

Bar grabbed their luggage and they headed out the door.

A middle-aged servant was pulling up a fancy carriage. “Are you Master Bar?”

Bar nodded.

Out of a carriage window, Francesca stuck her head out and smiled.

Bar helped the servant get their luggage onto the back wagon. “Master, you don't need to.”

Bar shook his head. “It's kind of heavy. My sword is in there.”

The servant smiled and nodded, allowing Bar to help pull it up.

After they finished, he and Mio got into the carriage.

Unlike the carriage House Champagne used, which was reliable if fairly plain, this carriage was much more ornate. The carriage itself was fully enclosed, and it had soft plush seats and backs, and enough room that the four of them could sit comfortably.

Once the door was closed, Francesca leaned over and kissed Bar. “I'm so glad. I'm a bit guilty, but I'm looking forward to having you to myself for a bit.”

Becky clicked her tongue. “My lady, you can't be risking anything. I know the driver can't see us, but outside the wagon you cannot be all over Bar like this.”

Francesca blushed. “I...know. I don't intend to jeopardize anything.”

4