Prologue
3.4k 8 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The thing is, you want to be an anime cat girl.

Cat girls are amazing! They are the best of both worlds. Girls, and cats. Cute girl and cute cats, merging together to create the finest creation, the epitome of cute and sexiness! And even though both cats and girls can be quite the assholes sometimes, no one really gives a shit because the world worships them.

Yeah, that’s right.

That’s why you want to be a catgirl. 

And just right after you have that thought...

“Woaah!” 

You are immediately enchanted.

"How... can this be?"

Your vision narrows at the sight of a particular person among the sea of people at the intersection. 

Cat girl? Maybe! On top of her head, there are cat ears!

Your heart is racing.

Catgirl yes yes yes yes yes!

Well, not really a real catgirl though, just a cosplayer, but even then, you still want to see her. You really want to approach her for a photograph.

But then...

Why is she crossing the road when the green light is on?

Tuuut Tuutt!

Oh no! 

A truck is approaching her at high speed!

So, without a second thought, you rush to save her. 

However... this is real life and you are not superman. Your body gets smashed into mushy bits as you push the catgirl away. 

...

(Moment of silent for you)

...

Ah, death felt like a quick punch. 

That’s it.

You didn’t even feel any pain, because your consciousness poofed right away after you got hit. There was no time for the brain to process the sensation of pain.


Yahalo!

Bluebery here! And the world of catgirls welcomes you! After many many many considerations, I've decided on final changes on the story and how it's written. I will be keeping the 2nd POV (you), similar to what I had in the first version.

Art will be generated by AI. They still are not good at generating hands yet, sadly. but my catgirls can now have tail!

That's a win!

Ermmm.... I see a lot of new readers after adding the futanari tag. Futanari actions won't happen until chapter 80 or so and will not be the main thing. This is still mainly girl x girl.

So just a head up for you guys to know what to expect. Thank you. 

84