Chapter 8 – Catgirl kisses
1.5k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mmmmhh…

Just a little kiss, but your head already feels light.

How?

Moments ago, you were getting friendzoned. But now, you are kissing Lizz?

How is that possible!?

Lizz munches on your lips a few more times. Her lips are very soft. Her saliva was so sweet and had the taste of mint candy.

Ah ha, this cunning girl must have prepared in advance! 

And then, she moves her tongue. Oh my, her spiky tongue brushes against yours. And everytime she brushes on your lips, it tickles.

“Your smell…” Lizz suddenly says. “I’m going crazy…”

Wait, what!?

Hearing that, you stiffen, shoving Lizz away and gasping for air. “Oh no, I haven't showered, nya!”

“No, I mean…” Lizz pulls you back to her, savoring your taste once again, “your love smell…”

Huh? Love smell?

Ah! 

You now understand. Pheromones, isn’t it? Yes. There has been a very pleasant scent that keeps following you ever since you first met Lizz. This scent, so sweet, so mysterious. It does not fade away, but keeps getting stronger, and stronger, and stronger!

You have been wondering where this smell comes from. And now, you know, as you sniff her face, her neck.

Ohh…. it’s making you dizzy too. Your body heats up, perspiration beads on your skin, and your heart hammers against your chest. You press your lips against Lizz's neck, nibbling gently, then give a soft bite. Her moans serve as a stimulant, sending your senses into overdrive and leaving you craving more. 

Damn it! It feels like you are going mad! This kissing and licking is not enough! You want more!

But first… you also wonder what your smell is like, so you ask about it.

“It’s… very strong…” Lizz replies. “It’s squeezing my heart. It’s tickling all my senses. And now…”

She then moves her head down to your chest level.

“... Sorry, I can’t hold it anymore!”

And she suddenly sucks on your nipple!

What!? You are not prepared for this!

Electricity numbs your body. Your toes and fingers curled, your body shaking! 

NYAAA!

What is this overwhelming sensation?

A moan escapes you as a mix of pleasure and pain engulfs you.

But this is too much.

“Ea… easy nya…” You murmur.

It's because Lizz has unleashed her rough, spiked tongue. Damn, those spikes are sharp!

“Oh…” Lizz immediately understands and retracts the spikes. Her saliva coats both her tongue and your nipples.

You eagerly await her next move.

Then, Lizz seeks your consent, extending her moistened tongue.

You nod, indicating for her to proceed.

Lizz closes her eyes, and attentively licks your nipples again, at a gentle pace. And this time, it's just right.

"Mmmmm…" You moan. You like this. It's a little embarrassing to moan so loudly though, but you can't help it. After all, nipples are incredibly sensitive. 

And slowly, Lizz learns your preferences. It's captivating to observe how well she reads your body's reactions, the way you make weird moans, and the level of pressure your hands make while holding onto her head to adjust accordingly. You don't have to voice anything, yet she takes care of your needs flawlessly, adjusting the intensity of her spiked tongue

She alternates between your nipples, swirling her tongue around each one, while her hand roams your body. Each brush of her tongue weakens your resolve a little more. Her hand moves to caress your boobs.

Hmmmm… this is it. You like this. 

And soon, you are able to take on her spiky tongue…

Not 50%.

Not 80%.

But at its fullest!

And you moan like a wild beast!

But then…

Drip.

Your panties are still on, but some drops have already wetted the floor.

You look down, face red, see your liquid stretches out from your leg down onto the floor like a glittering thread.

Oh my.... You already know that girls can get pretty wet, but there’s no way in hell you would expect it to be this level of wetness!

Your face now steam with embarrassment.

Ahhhh! What to do?

You just want to hide!!! 

But then, Lizz suddenly gets down and licks the floor clean.

What? You can’t believe it.

Did she just… lick your vaginal juice?

But somehow, you got even hornier after seeing that. 

Honestly…

What is wrong with you!!?

And just like that, Lizzy cleans up your mess, then gets up and presses one finger against your private zone. The finger immediately sinks in. You hear a little squish sound, along with a shattering sensation that you have never felt before!

You fall to your knees, your legs limp, your body trembling, and you can only help yourself up by holding onto Lizz.

"Would you like to get on my bed?" Lizz gently whispers to your cat ears, and you immediately agree.

After all, it has only been a couple of minutes, but you can hardly stand anymore.


35