Chapter 1 (Suggestive)
3.7k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Welcome to this new series!

Sometimes I wish my breasts were bigger.

Then I remember that they are already a pain and I don’t need them any larger.

“Hmmh, I swear these clothes fit last week,” I groan, cupping my recently-enlarged bust. Is it ever going to stop? This might become a big problem (no pun intended) if things keep going this way.

I let go of the broom and the cleaning rags, tossing a look at the courtyard. It’s a beautiful day in Mezekesh, as always. Even with my current circumstances and everything that caused me to get reincarnated in this place and with this new body, I have to admit that the city is as beautiful as they come.

I’m alone in the courtyard, for the time being. The Sisters Knights are all either attending service or out on a mission, so they won’t mind it if I take a quick break, will they? Just enough to check on my tits.

“This would have been much easier if I had never come here…” I huff in my now-female voice, so high-pitched that I had a hard time recognizing it as my one the first few weeks I heard it. But by now I’m so used to it that I hear the voice of my own thoughts speaking like that, a young woman who’s now working as a maid for the Order of Sisters Knights.

I know there is a bathroom nearby. I walk across the marble pavement, reaching for a secluded room where sunlight filters through tall and narrow windows. Everything is a clear shade of white or gold, or blue. The palace is the order’s headquarter, so they have everything sorted out, and every corner feels as precious and polished as a five-star hotel in my old world.

If it wasn’t for me having to do my chores and… servicing the Sisters Knights in a certain way, I probably wouldn’t even mind it.

“Now, let’s see how much bigger these have grown…” I grumble, starting to disrobe. The silver mirror reflects the image of a beautiful girl, her soft blond hair falling gently against her narrow shoulders. Her blue eyes are large and bright, and they immediately draw your attention in. I know I have been turned into a sexy little morsel for every one of the Sisters here at the monastery…

This sexy morsel of a girl is a good head shorter than I used to be, and whatever height I retained went all to my legs. I have a slender body with long and supple legs, and I am sure the Knights have a great time spreading them and…

“Hmm, not now,” I grumble, giving my round face a little slap. I’m starting to get horny again just thinking about it. And I can’t waste too much time masturbating in the bathroom… they are going to find out about it and if a Sister finds out about it… it’s not going to be pretty.

I take off my simple grey clothes as a servant and I stand in front of the mirror as naked as the day I was transformed into this shape. I gulp, checking on my body, passing my dainty fingers over my smooth neck and then towards my very narrow waist. I’m starting to get some training on the side and it has left me with a sexy belly with a hint of muscles, nothing too strong, but enough to give me a hint of girl abs.

But my hips flare out of my waist in a way that betrays my body has been made and remade for one purpose only.

“I hope I did not get too much weight…” I blush as I turn, rubbing my rounded tush. It’s not growing, or perhaps not as fast as my breasts, but sometimes I wonder if my activities as a servant aren’t leaving me with a larger butt as well. I can definitely feel it move more when I walk.

“Ah, I shouldn’t touch it…” I whisper, biting my lip as my fingers go even lower, hesitating in front of my puffy lower lips. They are a sexy pink shade and already swollen with arousal. I can smell my own scent in the small bathroom. My juicy clit throbs with need and I squeeze my thighs together, as it trying to catch the need between them. “Hmmm, no, I can’t do it now, I’m not a slut!” Or at least that’s what I try to tell myself.

Months of living with the Sisters have proven, time and time again, that I am in fact a bit of a slut.

Maybe more than just a bit.

“Huff… I just wanted to make a breast check…”

I cup my bust and I try to check how they feel against the palms of my hands. When I was sent to to this world and transformed I used to have a very small bust, maybe a B cup on a good day. I cup my soft tits, feeling their warmth against my fingers, my nipples immediately growing stiff. I can feel their skin getting taut, tender and needy. “Hmm, I would like someone to pinch them,” I whimper, but I catch myself.

This new body has been changing the ways I think about myself. I am starting to talk like a slut…

“And it’s all my fault. I just had to be an arrogant jerk to that reincarnation goddess, didn’t I?”

I sigh as I give my boobs a longer exploratory grope. Yes, something is definitely weird. I can feel how their softness overflows my fingers a little more, how they feel a little heavier and a little rounder. They are still extremely perky, and they sit high and inviting (maybe too inviting!) on my chest where a pair of pecs used to be, but they have gained a curve in their underside that wasn’t there before.

“I must be a little more than a B now… maybe even a C.”

I never would have thought I would refer to myself as a girl with a big pair of boobs, but maybe that’s my destiny in this new world, besides being a good slutty servant…

“I must check if some of the other girls has a bra or something…”

In this world it seems the concept of a bra is something unknown. Maybe they have chest bandages or something like that. I could use a little bit of help.

“I wouldn’t mind them to be a little bigger, but… they will become heavy…” I sigh, letting my hands falling to my sides. “And if they get even heavier, they will start to wobble all the way around…”

And that will be the moment when horny Sisters will pick on me even more often than they do now. I just know they are going to do it.

“I better go back to my chores for now.”

I pick up my clothes and put them on again. I have to wash and clean the entire inner courtyard, and then get the dinner ready, and then I will have to check with the other servants if someone wants to help me. Besides, I will also have to help the Sisters when they come back from their daily patrol, and they are going to…

“Hmmm…” I shudder as pleasure blooms between my legs. “I have to keep it together… I can’t just…” my fingers inch towards my pussy. My throbbing, wet pussy, already wet and shining with my juices. I can feel my muscles clenching, waiting for a big, hard rod to spread them and…

“No. I have to do my job!” That’s my place in this world, and that’s what I was brought here for after all.

I sigh and get out of the bathroom, looking for my broom and the cleaning kit.

“Hey, bitch! What are you doing there?” And I freeze.

In the middle of the hallway stands one of the Sisters - a gorgeous blonde with a huge pair of rounded tits and dressed only in a linen dress. I gulp as I notice the outline of her big dick, already straining against her pants. She grins as she follows my gaze.

“Trying to skip work, hm? Well, how about you come here and get me clean instead?” She advances towards me, licking her lips.

 

Oh gods. I really got myself in a bit of a mess…


Hey there! New series here - I hope you will have fun. I will post next chapter in two days or so, still needs to check on some changes I made.

If you want to read the full book is available below (just click on the cover)!

 

71IMAEfdLoL._SY522_.jpg

 

In the meantime, if you like gender bender, tentacles and steamy sexy times check below for more ebooks by your author!

(this will also help keep the lights on!)

 

 
Vol. 2  ⬇                 Vol. 1 ⬇                  Vol. 3 ⬇

 

45