My Movie Queen: Chapter 73
62 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Drinking can help people talk more freely, so when Fiona felt a little numb from alcohol, her emotion was not so restraint as before, she stared aggrievedly at Melody and started questioning her. Melody didn't know what to say for a moment until she saw the edges of Fiona's eyes turning red and knew she was about to cry. Melody got flustered and immediately explained everything that she had been hiding from Fiona.

Then she held Fiona's face and gently brushed away the tears. Fiona calmed down after being coaxed by Melody and started to eat and drink. Melody acontemplated what she had said to Fiona, hoping that Fiona wouldn't remember it tomorrow.

Melody and Fiona talked about what had happened throughout the day. Fiona shared her thoughts on how boring her work is, how disgusting those old men are, and how much she misses Melody. Melody was shocked and felt dizzy, but she acted composed as if alcohol didn't have any effect on her. She listened carefully to Fiona and realized that Fiona becomes extremely honest when she's drunk. Melody eventually asked Fiona if she liked her, to which Fiona said yes and explained the kind of liking she was talking about.

Melody became emotional because now she knew she wasn't the only one with feelings. It wasn't just a one-sided love; however, even though it was two-way love, she was still concerned about their status as Omega individuals. Fiona, who was drunk, was happy that Melody also liked her, so she asked Melody to be with her.

Unexpectedly, she was rejected. Fiona was shocked and asked why, then she saw Melody crying silently. She came closer to Melody, even though she was dizzy. Fiona carefully raised Melody's face to see her expression and noticed how sad she looked.

She asked the same question again and received the same answer. She asked why, but Melody didn't answer. Instead, Melody kissed her lightly. However, Fiona, who was emotionally unstable, couldn't let her go just like that, so she pulled Melody in her arms and kissed her back. Melody didn't struggle; she just wanted to lose control. Fiona saw this and let go of herself too. They both gave in to each other's warmth and touch, expressing their desire to possess each other. Eventually, both Fiona and Melody fell asleep from exhaustion.

Early in the morning, Melody woke up first. She didn't move and thought that everything that happened last night was just a dream. However, when she raised her hand, she saw dried blood and felt a sticky sensation. She sat up and felt uncomfortable in the lower half of her body. She looked at Fiona, who was peacefully sleeping beside her, and blushed. Melody ran to the bathroom, changed into new clothes, and prepared new clothes for Fiona. Then she left immediately.

Melody didn't know what to do, although they were both Omega and can't mark each other, she was still afraid that Fiona might get angry. After she went back to the room, Fiona had just ended a call with Yanna. Melody prepared herself in case Fiona wanted to confront her and accepted that beating, but unexpectedly, Fiona didn't say anything about what had happened. Melody thought Fiona might have forgotten, but she knew she was thinking too much. After all, how could she explain her situation with the nakedness, kiss marks, and blood? Melody gulped and waited in silence.

Now an awkward situation arose. Fiona remembered everything that had happened the previous night. After Melody hesitated, Fiona told her what happened, but she didn't say anything further.

Melody became worried and walked towards Fiona, carefully asking, "What's wrong?"

Fiona didn't know what to say. She had a lot of concerns, especially regarding their relationship. However, she knew it would be better to talk about it later. The problem was that she felt embarrassed. If she didn't say anything now, she would be even more embarrassed later.

Fiona took a deep breath and said, "My waist hurts, and my legs feel weak. I hate pain."

"Ah, I'll carry you to the bathroom!" Melody said, feeling both worried and embarrassed.

"No!" Fiona exclaimed, becoming excited from anger and embarrassment. She was already embarrassed, and they had both acted recklessly the previous night. But how come Melody looked fine while she didn't? Fiona then remembered how Melody had initiated everything repeatedly, while she had only done it twice.

Thinking about it made her even angrier. In her anger, Fiona threw a pillow at Melody. Her usual playful and cunning character was nowhere to be found at the moment.

Melody felt hopeless. She didn't know what to do or say, but she knew it was her fault. She held Fiona's hand and tried to coax her, saying, "Alright, I was wrong last night... that-"

"Stop talking and help me up to the bathroom," Fiona cut off whatever Melody was going to say. It wasn't too late to deal with it later, but her current situation was truly unbearable. Melody immediately shut up and helped Fiona carefully and attentively until they reached the living room.

Melody served and made sure Fiona was comfortable with everything, maintaining silence until they heard a doorbell. Fiona was satisfied with Melody's performance and was about to talk to her about what happened the previous night. However, she forgot that Yanna was coming over and decided to hold back for now.

Melody never thought she would be so relieved to have Yanna at her place. She could sense the tension between her and Fiona and didn't know how to handle whatever had happened the previous night. She needed to think carefully, and luckily, Yanna arrived.

5