My Movie Queen: Chapter 69
74 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Cassy" looked around the room without a trace of suspicion. She didn't immediately put away her disguise and continued to act like a newbie assistant. Vanessa observed "Cassy", noticing that she had not removed her disguise. Vanessa's mouth twitched as she thought, 'Is Yanna really into role-playing? '

Suddenly, an idea flashed into Vanessa's mind. Although she was tired after working non-stop, having Yanna by her side made her willing to spend more time playing with her lover.

"Cassy, come here," Vanessa invited "Cassy" to sit on the sofa beside her. 

"Cassy" felt "nervous" just looking at the highly praised Movie Queen. She sat with her hands on her knees, appearing obedient but cold. Her hands were pressing hard on her knees, a detail that Vanessa noticed. If Vanessa didn't know that she was Yanna, she might have believed that Cassy was truly a newbie assistant. The attention to detail and even the small behaviors were there.

"Cassy" didn't speak; she just sat there without daring to look at Vanessa, waiting for her next words. Vanessa, too, got back into character, portraying her usual self in front of everyone. The pressure was palpable to "Cassy".

Vanessa leaned towards "Cassy", who still didn't talk or look at her. She held Cassy's chin and forcefully turned her face to look at her. Vanessa's cold and beautiful gaze met Cassy's. 

"Listen, rule number one: You must always look at me when I talk or you, while talking to me. Rule number two: You can only care about me, don't care about anyone. Rule number three: You must always be on call. Did you get it?" Vanessa asked coldly, full of momentum, without letting go of Cassy's face.

"Cassy" blushed by the ambigious rules and tried to "struggle", but it was in vain. She could only nod her head and look at the cold beauty in front of her.

"Cassy" glanced at the clock; 15 minutes had passed since they came in, and no one had arrived yet. She felt relieved because she was afraid that something unexpected might happen, like  someone would suddenly knock or enter the room. That's why "Cassy" hadn't put away her disguise. Unexpectedly, Vanessa suddenly spoke. The moment she heard Vanessa's tone, she was momentarily stunned, but she quickly understood that Vanessa might be thinking the same thing.

' As expected of my lover, we thought the same ' Yanna thought, unaware that Vanessa actually thought it was her hobby. 

"I want to hear your words," Vanessa frowned at Cassy's mere nod. 

"I understand," "Cassy" replied.

Vanessa was satisfied and released her grip. "Cassy" stood up without saying a word and looked around again, this time more carefully. "What are you looking for?" Vanessa asked as she watched "Cassy" inspect every part of the room, even checking the wall clock.

"Hidden cameras," "Cassy" briefly answered.

"There are no hidden cameras here; they were checked before," Vanessa reassured her.

*Cassy" nodded and went into the bathroom after confirming that there were no hidden cameras. Vanessa shook her head and picked out some clothes. 

A few minutes later, Yanna came out and saw Vanessa closing her eyes. She smiled helplessly and said, "Honey, go take a shower. I'll cook something to eat."

Vanessa opened her eyes and when she saw Yanna gently smiling at her, her indifference faded away. She raised her arms, and Yanna walked towards her, with Vanessa wrapping her arms around Yanna's waist. Yanna ran her hands through Vanessa's beautiful smooth white hair, and Vanessa closed her eyes, enjoying Yanna's gentle touch. She had become accustomed to it and felt more relaxed.

"I miss you," Vanessa said coquettishly.

"I miss you too," Yanna replied, then bent down to kiss Vanessa's forehead. She continued, "Go take a shower first, okay?"

Vanessa smiled, nodded, and also kissed Yanna before heading to the bathroom. Yanna blushed when Vanessa unexpectedly kissed her ear. She didn't expect to be kissed there, her ears turn red and felt itchy.

Yanna hurried to the kitchen and started to keep herself busy by cooking rice, beef steak, and vegetable salad. Vanessa joined her in the kitchen to help prepare the plates. Yanna served Vanessa and looked at her with a mix of expectation and worry. Vanessa smiled and started to taste the food, chewing slowly and savoring the flavors. She knew Yanna was a great cook, but for her to prepare something that suited Vanessa's taste was rare. It was a rare occasion for Vanessa to find something truly delicious according to her preferences.

"It's delicious, I like it," Vanessa commented.

"Then eat more," Yanna breathed a sigh of relief and began eating as well. After they finished eating, they headed to the bedroom and lay down side by side.

6