My Movie Queen: Chapter 70
70 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yanna pulled Vanessa into her arms as soon as they lay down on the bed. 

Vanessa was caught off guard and punched Yanna with little force while blushing. "Ah! What are you doing?" she asked. 

"I actually wanted to hug you as soon as I came to your set earlier. I've been holding back," Yanna said, looking aggrieved.

 "But you looked so into role-playing," Vanessa questioned

 "Huh? No, I'm not," Yanna replied. 

"Then why didn't you hug me as soon as we entered the room?" Vanessa pulled away from Yanna and sat down in confusion as she asked.

 Yanna also got up and sat down, leaning on the bed and pulling a pillow in her arms. "Because I'm afraid something like someone coming into your door will happen, and it will be troublesome if someone finds me here," Yanna explained. 

"I see, haha," Vanessa felt awkward. 

She looked away from Yanna when she thought she got the wrong idea but still felt that Yanna may be into role-playing. Yanna narrowed her eyes as Vanessa averted her gaze from her. She knew from that action that Vanessa really got the wrong idea about her. 

She chuckled and threw the pillow, then pulled Vanessa into her arms again and lay down. "You have been busy the whole day, you must be tired. Go to sleep," Yanna coaxed Vanessa to sleep.

"I'm not that tired. What happened to your audition?" Vanessa hugged Yanna, feeling secure in Yanna's arms, which made her whole body relax.

 "I passed, and they said they will just inform us later for the contract signing," Yanna replied. 

"So fast?" Vanessa asked. 

"Yeah, it can only be seen that they're good at choosing," Yanna remarked. 

Yanna noticed that Vanessa already looked sleepy but still didn't want to sleep. She patted Vanessa's back and said, "You should sleep if you're sleepy." 

"Sing for me," Vanessa requested. 

"Is anything okay?" Yanna asked. 

"Yes," Vanessa replied. 

Yanna thought for a moment and started to sing a song in a low voice:

" There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles, same old tired, lonely place. 

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes, and vacancy vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you. Your eyes whispered, 'Have we met?' 

'Cross the room, your silhouette starts to make its way to me. The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy.

 And it was enchanting to meet you. All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you. 

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. 

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew. I was enchanted to meet you. The lingering question kept me up 2 AM, who do you love? I wonder 'til I'm wide awake. 

And now I'm pacing back and forth, wishing you were at my door. I'd open up and you would say, 'Hey.'

 It was enchanting to meet you. All I know is I was enchanted to meet you. 

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew.

 That this night is flawless, don't you let it go. I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew. I was enchanted to meet you.

 This is me praying that this was the very first page..."

Yanna stopped singing when she saw that Vanessa was already asleep. She set the alarm on her phone before turning off the lights on the side. She kissed Vanessa's forehead and went to sleep. 

                      ________________

The next morning, Yanna woke up even before the alarm. She looked at the time, and it was only 5 in the morning. She kissed Vanessa's forehead before carefully getting out of bed. 

She prepared breakfast and started to disguise herself again. After fixing her disguise, she was about to wake up Vanessa, but someone knocked on the door. She looked at the time, and it was already past 6 in the morning. She looked through the peephole and saw Eunice. 

She sighed inside, luckily she woke up early. She opened the door and let Eunice in. 

"Cassy? You're early," Eunice was stunned but only thought that "Cassy" is quite dedicated. 

"You too," "Cassy" replied. 

"Where's Ms. Vanessa?" Eunice asked. 

Yanna was about to answer when she heard Vanessa's voice. "Cassy, come here. Eunice, you don't have to follow," 

"Cassy" quickly stood up and walked faster towards the bedroom. After entering, she locked the door and approached Vanessa, who was already sitting on the bed and had changed clothes.

"Good morning," Yanna greeted with a warm smile. Vanessa hugged Yanna and returned the greeting. She had woken up when she heard the alarm and realized that Yanna was no longer beside her. Vanessa sat up and fixed herself, hoping to spend more time with Yanna. However, upon hearing Eunice's presence, she gave up on the idea of leaving the room.

Yanna felt a sense of loss for not having enough time with Vanessa, but she understood the circumstances. She sat beside Vanessa and held her hand. "Breakfast is ready," Yanna whispered softly.

Vanessa threw herself into Yanna's arms, knowing that they were both going to be busy and might not have much time together. Just the thought of it made her feel sad. Yanna understood Vanessa's current emotions and could only offer comfort. She held Vanessa's face and kissed her lips.

Vanessa didn't want to let go and needed to calm herself down, so she gently pushed Yanna down and let her tongue explore. Yanna indulged both Vanessa and herself in the moment, savoring each other's presence. The mingling scents of peach and wine silently conveyed their deep feelings for one another.

Even after this moment they didn't cross the line. Vanessa actually don't mind after all she already recognize Yanna as her Alpha and she can feel that Yanna really care about her. But she can feel that Yanna seems not as ready as her.

6