Chapter 18: Heading inside…
112 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmmm! Hmnp!"

 "Yess...yess.... "

The blonde-haired woman has now woken up; with duck-tape plastered around her mouth, she couldn't scream for help. Her eyes were filled with fear as she saw the 'person' that abducted her.

 'His' face has strange wrinkles on it's forehead; 'his' eyes were almost circular as if they were popping out; she couldn't see his mouth as he was wearing a face mask.

 'His' expression didn't change as he spoke. "Ahhh, that look~ Soon you will experience true pleasure, and you will thank me for it. You will become one with me~”

The woman saw the person, breath, but it didn't come from his covered mouth, but... From his entire body.

It terrified the woman; she closed her eyes, fearing what would come next.

"Hmm... A bug was actually here? Heheh, fine, I'll have some snacks first before dinner."

The ‘person’ caressed the woman's face with his gloved hands.

Soon he left the room and locked the door.


Dean slowly inched forward, gun in hand. His sword was sheathed on its scabbard.

He wasn't that confident in swinging the sword yet even though, while watching for the area, he watched videos about how to properly use a sword. He wasn't going to take chances.

If it were an ordinary monster in an open field, he might. But this person clearly has the intelligence and cunning to be able to kidnap a person. He needed to be wary.

He finally reached where the 'person' parked his van.

Dean lightly checked the vehicle in case someone or something was hiding there; he didn't try to open the back door as it might create some noise.

But he found no problem with it as he looked ahead and saw the small, three-story building,

The first floor looked like a small grocery store. With broken glass walls on the ground. Inside, He could see some broken shelves fallen to the ground and the like. But he couldn't see anyone.

'It might be hiding on the upper floors or maybe in the storage room of the grocery store' At this point, it was hard to sneak in stealthily. The building seemed pretty straightforward and it was easy to be seen. He could only hope; he sees the mysterious being first before it sees him first.

Slowly, he inched forward inside the grocery store. As he put his foot down inside the store through the destroyed door,

His shoes stumped some shattered glass on the ground and made a cracking noise. His face turned a bit grim as he immediately became wary of his surroundings. Seeing no movement, he carefully put his other foot inside.

Soon he was inside the building. The open area wasn't that large. only about 50 sq m. Other than dilapidated shelves and weeds on the ground, it had nothing.

Dean then carefully stepped forward, intending to check the storage room.

Unbeknownst to him, when he just entered the store, something moved from above.

Deen soon reaches a double door with the sign, Employees Only.

He headed inside and carefully pushed open the door. Tension slowly rose inside him.

He soon saw the inside. It wasn't much, just fallen lockers and weeds on the ground. The upper window lighted up the room.

It wasn't very big. Heading inside, to his left, he saw another door. With a scrawled and faded sign.

‘That must be the storage room'

He heads toward it. He grabbed the handle and pulled it open. It made a creaking noise, but this time he didn't mind if the mysterious being heard it. At this point he came to another thought than being stealthy, he thought it was better that it came out in the open than it, hiding.

The only problem was he wasn’t sure if he could handle it…

Soon he saw the inside of the storage room. It was a bit dark with zero windows on it.

Still, the light was adequate enough. He stepped inside. And immediately he noticed something was wrong.

Outside, the furniture is either fallen down or in disorder, but inside the storage room, all the shelves are neatly arranged. Granted, it was in a secluded area.

There weren't any boxes or anything placed on the shelves.

He checked the area. If the woman or the mysterious being isn’t here, then they can only be on other floors.

He immediately finished scouting the storage room and found nothing unusual, but just as he was about to step outside to find a way to the upper floors, a thought passed by him.

'The grocery store can only be considered medium size, but it should have a cold storage right? ...then.. Where is the cold storage? '

He immediately started looking for it on the left side of the wall.

At first, he found nothing unusual as shelves was pressed against the wall, but when he came to the left corner, where an old and rusting display freezer was. When he first noticed it, he didn't think it was unusual, but looking at it now This freezer seems the only freezer in the room.

Dean grabbed something from his pocket. It was his phone.

It was a bit dark, so he shined a flashlight at it. That's when he noticed something on the ground.

The dust and dirt had clear signs of something being moved on it. Moreover, as he shone his flashlight by the freezer, noticed it wasn't entirely plastered to the wall. There was a tiny gap between them.

He scanned his surroundings again before he put his phone back in his pocket and held the freezer. Then he slowly lifted it and placed it on the side. With his strength, it was pretty easy.

Soon, he grabbed his phone again, flashed the corner with its light, and finally saw a rusted steel door!

What’s more... What caught his attention was the new lock on it; it didn't belong to this place.

Support me here at: https://ko-fi.com/nolifenoname

 Anyways, comment for any grammatical errors and misspellings, thank you!

6