Lips filled with venom
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The silent Chu Rouyin finally did a good job, she spoke with sarcasm " the head of majority right" , the head of majority nod his head with satisfaction thinking she wanted to throw herself on him after knowing his position but he got slapped on his face, Chu Rouyin chuckled lightly then she walked to him and said " you want me to be your mistress" , she was only a few inches from him when she stretched her long legs kicking him in his thing, he held his thing and groaned in pain, he raised his hand to slap her, before his hand could reach he received a resounding slap, he held his cheek in pain , still recovering from the pain, he was pushed by Chu Rouyin, he landed with his butt kissing the floor, she sat on his chair and said " old foggey, you should know your category I'm not in your category, why don't you f*ck this table, let's see how big your libido is, look at your chubby body, you're round like a ball, you should go to hell, now do it "

He stood up from the ground burning with rage " you sl*t, how dare, I will make I disfigure you with sex, just get on my bed and see, you will faint a dozen times you will beg but I will tosure you until you are disfigured down there"

Xiao Ye sat calmly watching a good show when he heard Chu Rouyin melodious voice which was so alike with yun'er voice " Mr Xiao Ye, can I borrow your power"

Xiao Ye replied " of course, as the head of CEO, I banish Feng Sha, the head of majority and his family and generations to come from the business world" while speaking those words which carries power he collected a document from Chu Rouyin and a seal of the head of CEO, he sealed the documents with it, gasped from the others was so loud that it echoed throughout the hall, The majority were so surprised,but the few weren't.

He didn't stop there as he continued " and Feng Sha will f*ck a table outside since he refused to fuck it in here", he turned to the few and said make sure to post it.

With that he left the hall, leaving behind him unbelievable expressions, on getting to the car he looked at Chu Rouyin and said " I love the way you handled him, it was to my liking ", he wasn't smiling but the tone at which he spoke was satisfying, he continued " for that I'll treat you to a meal, which restaurant do you prefer, is it spicy food restaurant or chicken 100 restaurant or do you have any in mind"

Chu Rouyin nods her head and said " you are the boss, you call the shot" , he didn't mind the hostility in her voice he ordered for Lu Chen to book the entire chicken 100 restaurant, hearing him book the entire restaurant, she became gloomy all of a sudden, setting her sights on the passing building, she got drowned in her past, it was intoxicating her, she saw herself falling into the dark abyss of her memories, calling a name to help her.

Reading a business magazine, he stopped and looked at her, he realize she was asleep but having a nightmare, he watched with helplessness as her body was shaking uncontrollably, he moved his hands but retracted them telling himself *she's not Yun'er, she only looks like her*

He was still blindly assuring himself when he heard her painfully gasping, and repeatedly called his name "Xiao Ye(x4)"

He looked at the face deciding to help her, " because you remind me of her, I'll treat you well from now on ", he leaned closer to her ear, even when drowning she could still feel his hot breath kissing her ear, he whispered into it, not knowing the impact he had caused on her half conscious self

" Chu Rouyin, it's okay, here grab my hand let me pull you out"

After hearing his voice, her half conscious self obeyed, she saw Xiao Ye stretching forth his hand and she held it tightly,as he was taking her out of the abyss of her memories, she felt the breeze gliding past her, she saw light from a distance.

After speaking to her he noticed her expressions turning to normal and he also witnessed her opening her eyes slowly, he watched those eyelids taking their time to open, revealing those brown crystal like eyes, he felt it calling him, he wanted to gaze at those eyes that he had missed all day. After waking up comfortably than ever she remembered seeing Xiao Ye, she turned to look at him but her gaze met with his, making her turn her head almost immediately in embarrassment, seeing her face flushed with red, he couldn't help but smile broadly, making his heavenly beauty even seems more mesmerizing, that was a sight Chu Rouyin missed.

The air in the car was that of awkwardness till they got to the Chicken 100 restaurant.

As usual Lu Chen opened the door for Xiao Ye, while Chu Rouyin got out herself, they were taken to the VIP king lounge, the lounge is a really huge one with it's floor to floor ceiling window, it is a glass room on the top floor, there has a fire place by the corner and cushion chairs at the middle at the side close to the fire place is a table for two, the room is decorated with plants and colorful flowers with fragrance of freshly plucked flowers making it look like a house-in gardening, there is a fish tank on the center table.

She followed Xiao Ye's lead, and they headed to the table for two.

0