Chapter 24: Game Over
72 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“These are the twins you told me about, right?” The principal had not imagined that they would make a more bombastic entrance than her father

“Yup” Lala was sweating a little, even she felt that this went too far.

“Twins!? The girls in the group were surprised.

“My God, she is multiplying!” Saki felt like she was going to faint.

“I am the second princess of the Deviluke Empire, Nana Aster Deviluke” They both wore different haircuts, Nana wore two large pigtails.

“And I am the third princess, Momo Belle Deviluke, nice to meet you.” Momo, on the other hand, had a shorter style.

(You can tell they are family, they introduce themselves as if nothing had happened) The principal was busy comforting the rich girl.

“Nana, Momo, why did you do this?” Lala tried to sound like a older brother scolding her little sisters, but she couldn't get it.

“We wanted to know what kind of people she was living with on Earth.” Nana didn't want to tell her to her face that when she saw her fiancé, she immediately assumed that he was cheating on her somehow.

“We didn't know if it was the right environment for you” Momo knew that her older brother was very... distracted and she didn't want to be taken advantage of her“Thanks to these we were able to discover the great people who are with you, please continue to take care of my Onee -sama”

“More like a group of degenerates,” the twin muttered, but they had passed the test so she would endure it for now.

“Was it necessary to do all this?!” Yui thought it was too exaggerated.

“Hey, we worked really hard for this! I had to finish my older sister’s show for this!” Nana seemed very proud

“Actually it was me” Momo corrected.

“And my plan to use Magical Kyoko to prevent Lala from escaping was a success!”

“That was my idea too.”

“I'm amazing, don't you think?”

Momo had lost her patience and proceeded to put her sister in a chokehold.

“You don't mean that you only invited Onee-sama's friends?” She had a scary look

“Ugh, I'm dying, I'm dying!”

(We already know who inherited her father's imperiousness) The fat imagined that Lala should be more like her mother

“Hey, stop fighting and return us to the real world!” The pink-haired girl hoped that her fiancé would not be too harsh with her sisters' punishment.

“It's okay, Onee-sama.” Momo stopped choking her twin so she could get the remote control out of her.

“Finally we can return” The black-haired woman hoped that they would not talk about this again.

“True…” To be honest, Haruna had fun…except for the part where she ended up naked in the middle of the town.

“I'm sorry my sisters caused you problems.”

“You should because…” Saki was silenced by Yami's hair.

“Don't worry! You don't need to apologize.” The blue-haired woman waved her arms.

“Anyway, our lives weren't in danger.” Mikami couldn't get angry at the person who provided her drugs.

“Nana! What are you waiting for? Finish the game.” Momo acted friendly again.

“I know! You seem to be good…” Nana was still clutching her throat. As soon as she pressed a button, the entire environment began to shake and crumble.

“I should have guessed” It was Lala's untested invention, it had endured more than he thought possible.

"What's happening?!" A column was going to fall on top of Yui, but Haruna and the principal jumped in to save her.

"Are you okay!?"

“You should get up now.”

“Thank Kyaaaaaa” Yui began to scream because suddenly the little clothes they were wearing began to disappear and now she had the principal's penis a few centimeters from her face, her next movement would show how strong her new class is.

“Space is breaking!” Lala's sisters are also in panic

“This is a big bug! We must go to the control room immediately!” Lala saw her fiancé fly away like a cannonball and crash into Mikami, now both were intertwined and naked, which did not leave Yami inactive. “Stay together while I try to get us out of here!”

"Yami, it's not time for games, we must look for Risa and the others!" It was the perfect excuse for her to stop trying to hurt him.

“I-It wasn't his fault.” Mikan stood behind her friend to prevent people from noticing that she was starting to get wet.

“Um” She just huffed, but kept trying to look away from the principal's still exposed member, Yui was still completely red and in a trance being carried away by Haruna.

“Why does everyone have moments with Taka-sama except me!” The rich girl could complain too much because she had to look for her friends too.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The twins just watched in amazement as Lala fixed the game system.

“We are sorry it ended this way, Onee-sama.”

“But we wanted to know about Takao Kato… if he could make you happy.”

“Momo… Nana… I will never stop being happy as long as I have Taka by my side, I want to stay by his side forever, don't worry”

She had an expression so full of emotion and happiness to show it, that she left her little sisters speechless.

On the other side of the castle

“I knew you would come save me!” Run, not caring about the situation, clung to the fat

“Let go, commoner NPC!” Saki was trying to remove it.

“Saki-sama cover up, please!” Rin was trying to protect her friend's modesty, everyone was still naked after all.

“Everything keeps disappearing!” Aya also wanted to protect her own modesty from her, but she couldn't take her eyes off the scene.

“I didn't think this was a porn game.”

“We must have imagined it because that spell worked.” Risa and Mio had already given up and were just waiting to return to the real world.

“What's wrong with Yui?” The cheeky girl saw that she seemed unconscious

“S-she saw too much” Haruna was not the right person for this explanation, she was embarrassed enough being at a nude party.

“…I see…What are you looking at Mio?” She narrowed her eyes seeing that her friend seemed to be drooling.

“N-Nothing” she started whistling.

Not buying it, she followed her gaze to the soul of the party and just sighed.

“When are you going to tell him? You know I support you and Haruna will surely do it.” The day she discovered the matter, she did not have the most comfortable conversation with her best friend.

Before they could continue, the group disappeared from the ruined place.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“…And they ran away” The principal had been returned to his office, thank God in his normal clothes and had Zantin sitting on the floor to get explanations from him.

“Vera, boss, I…” I couldn't take another cut in his salary, how would he make ends meet? and his subordinates might start to underestimate him.

“Calm down, Zantin, think carefully about your answer and depending on how you try to fix this mess we will decide the next check” The smile on his face did not give confidence to the commander of the most powerful army in the galaxy.

At that moment his phone started ringing.

“Is something wrong, Lala?” He saw the caller ID.

“Momo and Nana left us some gifts for our engagement, can we keep them?”

“… Better let me check them when I get home”

"Okay"

“Princess Lala!” Zatin was trying to call for help

“Oh, Zatin, I hope Taka isn't too harsh on you, good luck.” She hung up the phone, leaving him alone.

"Where were we?" Nothing would interrupt them anymore because he had even arranged for the other girls to get home safely.

The swordsman questioned whether he should look for another job.

1