Chapter 24.5: Run’s Comments (Pov Run)
120 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I never understood why Ren was so obsessed with Lala, especially because of how she treated us when we were little, it wouldn't have bothered me to never see her again, but I knew that no one could stop him when he heard that she had gotten herself a fiancé approved by her father; I'm not going to lie I was a little curious; There was no one who tried either, it was a free competition and our parents approved of his relationship if he somehow managed it, we are still royalty and our mothers were good friends

When I woke up in a dungeon with only underwear on my bottom, I quickly realized that things had not gone well for Ren.

“I'm curious, are you Ren with a female body or are you someone else? Also, how much do you know about what happened?”

I'll be honest, I was terrified and embarrassed, my tits were in the air, for God's sake, because of the fat man in front of me.

“M-My name is R-Run” If I ended up being abused because of Lala… I didn't know what I would do next, but it would be horrible “S-Sorry, we don't usually interfere in each other's lives” We liked to have a minimum of privacy.

“Well, Run, I regret to inform you that you…”

She understood that this was complicated for other species

"Brother"

“Brother, of course, he messed with the wrong person, me, you have to understand that I don't like it when someone messes with me and my fiancée.”

I opened my eyes in surprise, it was really Lala's fiancé and not just a creepy guard, Lala had worse taste in men than I would have guessed... I had to imagine.

“E-Excuse me, please don't hurt us…”

“They all say the same thing at the beginning”

I didn't understand why he was laughing, but it wasn't a good sign.

“W-We're royal, we can pay you.” Let his parents deduct it from Ren's allowance.

“Good idea, but you shouldn't worry, I already told your brother my terms, you just have to leave us alone and it will be a thing of the past.”

“You can't speak for him.” I knew how stubborn he was.

“Then we'll have to keep an eye on him so he doesn't do anything stupid and avoid the worst case scenario for everyone, don't you agree?”

I hoped Ren would appreciate how I saved our lives today.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Making it out of that dungeon with my virginity intact was a great achievement, I'm not going to focus my thoughts on the possible reason that Taka, as the man referred to themselves, considers me too inferior compared to Lala to bother with me, I know I'm attractive, you hear me!

“This will be your home while you remain on Earth, for now I will be testing you, do not leave without my permission.”

I hoped he would keep them in that dungeon or some horrible place, this was a beautiful apartment, even better than the spaceship we hoped to use as housing.

“Remember to keep me informed and I will keep my end of the deal.”

He left without giving me another glance, I could see people standing guard outside, Ren's stupid love for Lala had turned us into prisoners!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Making Ren realize the situation was as difficult as I expected, but not being able to do anything about it made him hang his head to a certain extent, why couldn't he give up on Lala?!, I won't feel bad about what happens to him... as long as it's not permanent.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The weeks continued to pass and, apart from a new fear of dogs that Ren developed, everything was going relatively well, we had delicious food, excellent sweets and all the luxury he wants, I even began to make friends with the guards who were guarding us... one especially muscular one kept asking about my brother.

I spoke to Taka regularly to give him my report and he came to check on us from time to time, at this point he didn't even feel antagonistic, he treated us like that family that comes to visit sometimes.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After months, I could go out on my own even Taka had started paying me, I just had to be careful not to change with Ren in the city. This planet had a lot of things to do, but since I overcame the fear of talking to Taka I had a morbid curiosity about whether I had already... dirty Lala.

“Why do you want to know that? Don't tell me you like Lala too?”

I wanted to throw up when he told me that.

“I just want to know how we are… childhood friends.” It was hard for me to get that off my chest.

“I hope you don't mind an inspection before responding, one should always play it safe.”

I understood it, but what could I do with that information? Make Ren cry? I began to take off my clothes.

“Do you know I have female staff for this? Right?"

I could feel my cheeks burning, what was I thinking?... at least he didn't look away, although there was no big reaction.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Did he really beat Golden Darkness?! And now he is under her command?! Even someone who is not interested in that world like me has heard about her... never consider hiring a hitman for Lala, no one can prove it!...

I can't imagine how strong he is or how many experts he has to achieve this... Ren is lucky that he doesn't take him seriously, he barely asks about him and we just spend the time talking, today I want to go to karaoke again

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It turns out that Taka had two girlfriends! He quickly got used to the fact that he is going to be a member of royalty... I wasn't sure if the story about that exhibitionist girl is true, but he hasn't even fooled me and there would be no point in lying.

“A crazy person who takes off her clothes in front of Taka, she has a lot of strength and can let herself be dragged… yes, she sounds like someone who would be Lala's best friend” I couldn't help but say it out loud, I had to give Taka credit for not taking advantage of someone so perverted... damn I broke the cup she used, having more strength on this planet is a pain.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Finally, Lala's invention that is useful for something” I was wiping the blood from my nose, I had managed to hide it, Taka looked gorgeous today! Frankly I wasn't paying attention to the details of the explanation he gave me, I couldn't leave his abs or his horns… this demon can come for my soul whenever he wants.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I don't know that has this movie that has created so much fuss”

I had gotten a movie for DVD that was trending last year, but I didn't understand the hype, I was just a pathetic indecisive person suffering the consequences of his actions, although he had a strange aversion to his co-star.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The school that Taka ran seemed like some kind of asylum, suspicious doctors, murderers, lunatics live in fantasy worlds, Ghosts!; How did it get to this point? Now that I think about it, I have been under his care for more than a year and I know little about his past. We must be even, I already told him about my childhood... I will never tell anyone to cry because I finally found someone who understands my suffering with Lala, the irony is that it was just her fiancé, I still remember how he comforted me and took me for ice cream... Lala doesn't deserve it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Oops, I didn't know you were there Taka” I hope this lingerie I bought looks good on me.

"...I'll call you when I come in"

“I shouldn't have listened to you, come on, we have a lot to talk about.” I think it works, he doesn't take his eyes off my chest.

“…”

“Don't worry, it's hot today and I want to be cool.”

He's so good, he's looking for drinks and taking out the trash so I don't worry... I didn't throw away anything embarrassing, right? No, don't worry, I think there must only be the cans of beer that the girls drank yesterday... yes, he nodded and is coming back, I shouldn't get upset, we have plenty of time.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“W-What do you mean?” I hope I'm misunderstanding. 

“Well, Run, I think I've put you in this situation for too long. Your brother is more stubborn than I imagined, but I don't want to continue making you pay for him, I want to know if you have something you want to do like go to school, get a job or live in another country, we could even contact your parents to force him to give up this useless fight."

I-Is he trying to break up with me?

“I think it's time for you to be free.”

I shouldn't cry... maybe I should try to change my focus, yes, that! I'm no longer useful as I am now, I can't continue parasitizing Taka forever, I should support him too.

“I understand, let me think” It must be something impressive, even if he doesn't think about leaving me, who else is going to comfort him when Lala ruins her marriage?! His other wives?! Only I know him so well!

"Take your time"

It's as compressive as ever, it's true, I have time, it's not like I'm going to wake up tomorrow somewhere else.

2