Chapter 25: Rito’s death and Riko’s birth
92 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rito and Saruyama were resting during PE.

“…Yes Rito, it was strange, apart from Haruna and Lala, several other people disappeared almost the entire afternoon” Saruyama was telling his friend about the latest rumor that was circulating, but Rito was not paying attention because he was watching a certain group of girls run. “You're right, Lala does have nice breasts.”

"What?! Is that the only thing you think about?!” He hoped he didn't see himself the same way.

“Of course Rito!! Boobs are the foundation of our youth, dreams and hope!!! “We men only live for them and that is a great truth in the universe!!!” They didn't seem to care about being made a fool of by his speech, almost everyone looked at them strangely, including Lala's group.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

An hour later in a school rest area, the space princess was working

“As it hadn't occurred to me before” Lala gave the finishing touches to her latest inventions “The Pai Pai Rocket is ready”

“What are you trying to do, Lala-sama?” Pekke hoped that wasn't dangerous.

“It's true that boys like tits, Taka always seems happy when he sucks them or I put them on his penis, this will make them bigger”

“Shouldn't I consult him before doing anything drastic?” The robot had to admit that this was a good feature of their relationship, finally someone would avoid disasters for its owner.

“I went ahead and called him.” But the first person to appear was Yami.

“Princess Lala” She greeted her as was customary.

“Yami-chan…How do you feel about your tits?” She obviously would share her invention.

“Hah?” She certainly didn't expect that question “I-I'm not interested in them!” Although what the witch told her in the video game came to her mind and she went back the way she came upset.

"I understand, how stupid I am." The pink-haired hit her head, remembering that the assassin could transform at will.

A few meters away, Yami stopped in front of a mirror next to a trophy case to prove the previous point.

“If I wore my trans… I could make my chest bigger…” her breasts began to inflate like balloons “They could be a hindrance…” she stopped for a moment and questioned why she was doing this.

“It's an interesting choice you make.” The principal made sure to hide the camera.

"Do not look at me!" She, completely blushing, transformed her hair into all kinds of weapons to attack him.

“You shouldn't be ashamed, all young girls go through that…” He didn't want to add that it would be an incredible skill in bed as he ran away “You are very beautiful however you decide to keep yourself.”

That didn't seem to help because now Yami looked like she was going to explode and attack faster.

In the rest area Lala could hear the commotion and saw her fiancé.

“Taka!” But immediately she saw the blonde in a frenzy, she didn't have time to react when one of Yami's blows sent her flying away, she wouldn't have time to worry because they had to calm the blonde down and then the principal would tell his fiancée that he loved her body the way she was, leaving the matter forgotten.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Rito coughed because what he imagined was a firecracker exploded in front of him, creating a screen of smoke.

"Hmm? He felt strange about his body and took his hand to his chest... he felt it full, looking down he realized that he had...

“T-Tits” His hand reflexively went to his crotch “I-It's not there” He questioned if he was dreaming and then ran in panic.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Maybe I should give Lala ideas for sex toys… Not much risk” The principal was meditating on his fiancee's latest invention when a girl knocked him down as he turned a corner.

“P-Principal?!” She was a beautiful orange-haired girl who wore a sports uniform and had a big chest.

“That's my position. Do you know it's dangerous to run through the hallways?” HIS hand was conveniently on her tits and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

(The girls are becoming more and more daring)

“E-Excuse me” She stood up immediately, grabbing her chest, although she didn't seem to want to mention what happened.

"What's your name, student? I don't remember seeing you." The fat man had a strange feeling about this girl.

(Could she be another of Rito's women? She's not in his class, but Saki didn't stand out either until she confronted Lala)

“I-I'm new, m-my name is... Riko!” She was totally nervous.

(She's incredibly bad at lying, let's try it) It was his duty to investigate she might be a dangerous alien sneaking into the school.

“Seriously, I think I would remember your registration, why don't you come with me to check it?” He took her arm to take her to his office, but surprisingly she managed to get away from him and run away.

“It would be better if you didn't try anything at my school.” He went to his office to check the cameras and put the security on alert.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Rito, or Riko from now on, had hidden in the girls' bathroom until school ended, she had made a scene when she entered the boys' bathroom out of habit, she just wanted to go back to her house to go to bed and wake up from this nightmare, just when she was considering leaving some girls came in.

“So… today you are going to the principal's house for extracurricular activities.” She recognized that voice.

“Risa!” The second voice, which she also recognized and almost made her panic, confirmed her suspicions.

"What? There's no one here, the bathrooms are free."

Riko had climbed onto the toilet out of fear.

“Now let go.” Of course Mio was also

“W-Why are you so interested?” Not like it's the first time they know she's going

“You are tight-lipped about how the relationship with your boyfriend has progressed, or you prefer another term, you must tell us something.” Even with Lala they only got information about her and one or another loose detail.

Riko was lost in her thoughts for a moment, leaving aside the shock of knowing that Haruna is not doing badly in her relationship,

She found out that the blue-haired girl was going to the principal's house and that couldn't be good news, especially when she remembered how he had grabbed her breast.

“…And he turns into a wild beast and tears your clothes to take you as his own?”

“He…He wouldn't do that” Without asking permission first, but she wasn't going to tell them that.

“You're blushing.” Risa and Mio played easily with their friend.

“You never know with the principal, he has been patient.” The sound of running water was heard.

“Yes, maybe you are being drawn into a death trap.” Riko couldn't see the mocking smiles on their faces.

“And then we will continue as he did to Lala”

“Stop it!”

The orange-haired girl sighed when she heard her footsteps walking away from her, although now she had other worries that would take her away from her house.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“I just have to make sure she's okay” Riko had followed Haruna to the principal's house, she would never forgive herself if something happened to the blue-haired girl.

When she was wondering how she was going to get in, she realized that the entrance gate was open, without hesitation she entered the property.

As she walked in she had to admit that the principal had a big and beautiful garden.

“What is that?!” Feelings that were destroyed when she saw a giant flower with big lips sunbathing, but with a reflector and sunglasses included.

The plant seemed to notice her and she only gave it a greeting, which she returned reflexively.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“What kind of security system is this?!” Riko had been through all kinds of traps since she entered the mansion, she had even been doused with cold water, but the worst was when mechanical hands tore off what little was left of her uniform.

(I'm a naked girl in the principal's house) Yes, he must have been dreaming.

As she progressed she was avoiding the mansion staff and some traps that blocked the way, only once she failed, she had run into a blonde girl in a strange black outfit eating a popsicle, who luckily decided ignore it.

“…” Yami opened her eyes when she saw a naked stranger in the house, but since had no alarm or had been alerted to an intruder, she just assumed that she was a new guest of the principal. “Perverted” she questioned where he kept getting these degenerate women from

Riko felt a little pain from her words, but she didn't want to make a fuss, she decided to ignore it as well as the feeling of her eyes on her tits.

“Size is not everything” she would also ignore that as she continued on her way.

After a while, and when she thought she was lost, there was a door different from the rest because it was a little open, plus some noises were coming from the room. When she looked out she saw her worst fear come true… The principal was kissing Haruna.

“Ready to continue?” From that angle she couldn't see the scene completely well, and she only heard the man's voice, but she could imagine the blue-haired girl trembling with terror and crying. “Excellent” When she saw him pull down his pants and Haruna bend over, she managed to make her body react and she pounced on him without caring about anything else.

"Run!" Riko was on top of the fat man, even in her state, she didn't have the urge to hit him and she just held him back, however, the blue-haired girl's expression when she saw her wasn't one of relief at being saved or some kind of paralyzing fear of her experience, it was just confusion with her slightly flushed cheeks.

"Who are you?" It looked familiar to Haruna.

"No time for that!"

“But there will be, because you must explain what you are doing naked, breaking into my house and interrupting my intimate moment with my girlfriend.” The fat man obviously had the strength to hold her back after the initial surprise attack.

“I am…” The words she was going to say got stuck in her throat as she processed what she heard “…girlfriend?” She mechanically turned to look at Haruna.

“Tell this girl our relationship, you should not worry” The principal knew how she was his girlfriend with the strangers on the subject of his relationship.

“Taka is my boyfriend,” she was surprisingly resolute in her statement.

“Wasn't he abusing you?!” She would never have thought that Haruna's secret boyfriend would be the principal.

"No! I agreed! "It's not the first time... we've done this" Her voice shrank and she turned redder as she spoke.

“Now, now, calm down, I know you're shy, I love that about you.” He hugged her and looked straight into her eyes. Haruna seemed to forget her surroundings because they started kissing.

“…!?” Riko stared in shock, the girl she liked was making an expression she never dreamed of seeing on her face while she was kissing the principal, even someone as inexperienced in relationships as she was could notice how Haruna enjoyed her when their tongues intertwined. This was shattering the image she had of Haruna and exacerbated the pain of losing her, but it also gave her a certain feeling of closure that she couldn't express.

“I think we better stop, your nipples are getting hard, maybe you girls could be good friends.”

The orange-haired woman covered her tits with her hands when she felt watched, she didn't realize it was because of the ice water that had been sprayed on her.

“I'm going to take her to the security personnel, go check the security system with Lala.”

He gave her girlfriend a reassuring smile, the best he could do with his face, and he was left alone with the intruder when she left, although she gave them one last look before leaving.

“Very well, Riko, if that is your real name, I checked the files and you don't study at my school, besides, now you break into my house, if you don't want to involve the police, you better give me some explanations.”

Riko panicked, she didn't exist until this afternoon, he would never believe her is Yuuki Rito, who knows where she would end up.

“I…” she had to make up a story, but her brain wasn't cooperating.

“You can also pay the punishment personally designated by me if you swear not to antagonize me or my girlfriends.” He gave her an alternative.

The orange-haired girl was so scared of the punishment he could give her that she didn't pay attention when he spoke in the plural regarding her partners.

“I can see it on your face, it will be humiliating and lewd, but I'm not going to rape you, it's below my standards” He said with contempt, he wouldn't do it to his worst enemy, he wasn't that pathetic.

Riko couldn't think of any other solution than to bite the bullet and accept the proposal.

“Let's get you clothes for your new job.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Mikan was starting to worry, it was getting dark and her brother had not returned from school or called, although she spent little time with him lately, he was still her closest family, at that moment she heard a knock on the door and assumed it was him.

“Do you want to tell me where… Who are you?” The person at her door was an orange-haired girl in an indecorous maid uniform.

“Mikan, it's me… Rito, your brother” Riko prayed internally that she would believe her.

“My brother is a boy.” If she didn't know about Yami and the whole alien thing, not to mention that this girl gave her a certain family air, she would have closed the door in her face.

“I have a story about that, can I come in please? I'm cold” Mainly because she wasn't wearing underwear.

Already sitting on the couch, Riko did not hide anything from her sister, she was actually the only person she trusted with something like that.

"In short, an explosion turned you into a woman, you heard that Haruna was going to the principal's house and you got worried so you followed her and raided the principal's house, ending up naked in the process, where you discovered that he was Haruna's boyfriend when you attacked him and to avoid involving the police you agreed to work as his perverted Maid "

The orange-haired woman nodded embarrassed, she only left out the part where he introduced her to the rest of the inhabitants of the mansion and demonstrated the small reprimands that could happen.

“I-I understand,” her response said a lot about her current life. “But what about school and does he know that you were Rito?”

“When I mentioned my lack of papers, he said that he would take care of it, including the school. I also invented that I am Rito's cousin and that we decided to change cities for a family matter.” She was a little proud of that story, so she got them to leave her here and justified Rito's absence while she fixed this, although she was also a little scared of the means the principal had. "I just came to tell you what happened so you wouldn't worry, I'll have to stay at the mansion for a while." She just prayed that the fat man kept her promise about not raping her, Riko wouldn't know how to continue if it happened.

"I go with you"

"What?! No! “It's a lot of risks!” She had no idea how the principal seduced Haruno, or any of the other couples he introduced her to, but she wouldn't let his little sister around someone so dangerous.

“You'll need support, and besides, you know from his first visit that he doesn't like very minors.” She squeezed the furniture tightly while she said it and kept her expression.

“Mom and Dad wouldn't allow it!”

"Mom hasn't shown any signs of coming back and we'll tell dad that you were chosen for a school exchange program, he'll never suspect anything." Although Mikan felt bad for her... sister, partly because not telling her about Haruna and the principal's relationship led to this, she wouldn't miss this out of the blue opportunity to live under the same roof as the principal... Mikami had masturbated for a good part of the night with the video game thing and she wanted more.

“….” Riko had run out of arguments

“I'll go pack our luggage, go take a shower.”

The orange-haired girl only sighed at her situation, but when she got up she noticed a strange wet spot on the couch where her sister was.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Come to my house, said the spider to the fly.”

The fat man watched the video of Lala's invention again, turning Rito into Riko. It had not been a coincidence that the orange-haired woman managed to follow Haruna, enter the mansion or reach that room.

“Although I must admit that I was a little scared when she ran into Yami,” he couldn't push her away without raising suspicions.

“Taka it's bath time!” Lala was calling him.

"I'm going," his girlfriend had confirmed, thanks to a hypothetical case, that Rito would never return while the pink-haired girl did not prepare a cure, now he had one less worry. "Let's see how she manages." He had given her girls the explanation that Riko was a new student who had heard Haruna in the bathroom and had come to protect her, after the private talk he had understood the situation and she asked him if he offered a job, which he gave her out of an incredible sense of duty.

1