Chapter 26: Flu Season
163 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You have a fever” The principal checked the thermometer again.

“I-I'm fine” Mikan couldn't believe her bad luck, barely a day had passed since they settled in, she hadn't had the chance to do anything.

“You are all red with a high temperature and you can barely stand up, no young lady, you are going to rest today, I will call your school.” The fat man would be blind if he didn't notice how she staggered at breakfast, although he was impressed by how she tried to take the chef's job, then he would arrange for her to take lessons.

“B-But there's a lot to do” she hasn't even finished creating the layout of the mansion in her head.

“Surely it can wait for you to recover, your health is the most important thing” He patted her on the head.

She just huffed as she covered her head with the blanket.

(He's so considerate) She came out of the blanket to see him heading for the door.

“I'll go get some medicine” When he opened the door he met the other residents of the mansion.

"How are you?!" Riko was worried about her sister, at least this distracted her from going to school wearing a skirt.

“Is Mika-chan sick?!” Lala had taken to her new friend immediately.

“…” Yami didn't say anything but her look indicated that she wanted answers.

“She's just a cold, I'll take care of her, you guys go to school.”

“I think I should…” Before Riko could protest, Lala grabbed her arm to arrest her.

“If Taka says so it must be fine, we should talk to Haruna to prepare something for her” The pink-haired girl would enjoy it when she recovered.

“Don't even think about taking advantage” Yami was the last to leave, she knew that there was a strange feeling between Mikan and Taka, but she didn't know the details.

“Please, you know me, I would have taken advantage of you first.” He grabbed her chin and received a blow from her hair as a reward.

“I hate perverts” she left quickly so she wouldn't see her red face.

“She's not even 15 years old, I have decency” She could be many things, but not a pedophile, she went to look for medicine.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Here, you must also feed yourself,” He had asked the cook for chicken soup.

“This delicious” It had a strong flavor, but very enjoyable

“When you recover you can continue conquering your territory, from what Riko said, you cook very well” He let out a small laugh “For now just rest, call if you need anything, the employees and I will take care of it.”

“Sinful man” She murmured, how could he continue treating her like a princess as if nothing had happened, she was not stupid and she had seen how she behaved and her expressions with her girlfriends or even her sister, She knew that he only treated her like a little girl, if she wasn't sick she would teach him a lesson.

"Did you say something?"

“Nothing, I'll just sleep.” She had to admit that it was relaxing not having to worry about anything like doing the laundry.

“Good idea.” He turned off the light and left the room.

“I'll show him.” She grabbed the box where she kept her pills. If she wasn't afraid of the reaction she might have from taking it during a cold, Mikami would go put it in its place.

“How can you play with a girl's heart?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Much later, the principal had left the girls taking care of Mikan and had gone to Mikado's office.

“I'll prepare some medicines as you requested.” She gave him several boxes and bottles.

“Thank you, it seems like flu season and I want to be prepared” It included medicine for Lala and Yami.

“That's what you pay me for.” She completely intentionally highlighted her cleavage, which was easy because she was still in her nightwear.

“What is it like to live with this careless woman, Oshizu?” The android was arranging some shelves wearing a nurse uniform

“Huh? Mikado-sensei is very good, she helps me maintain my artificial body.” She didn't want to tell on her boss because she knew that she was very careless when she didn't focus.

"Thank you"

“Point for you, I guess.”

“I-I'm going shopping.” The ghost again realized that she was starting to look at the director's lips.

“I think it's time to go” But the doctor grabbed his arm.

"So soon? Why don't I change and we go out together? I want to know what you did all afternoon a few days ago." She felt a little offended by how he ignored her charms, she wasn't getting old... right?

“Yes, the girls never let Lala tell the details.”

“If you insist”

Who would have a problem dating two attractive women, at this point he was sure that finding a partner in this world was easier, although he also remembered that it was more dangerous when Oshizo sent a guy flying who tried to touch her butt on the street with her powers. .

.................................................. .................................................. ..

After returning home, the principal realized that the girls had been experimented on in the kitchen, especially Lala. How did he know? Zatin and other guards passed out on the floor with black gases coming out of their mouths was a good clue, luckily Riko and Haruna had avoided Mikan's poisoning, but now he had to go fill the pantry.

“Why must everyone stare at me?” Riko knew that her maid outfit that left little to the imagination stood out, but it would kill them to have basic decency, at least she could wear underwear outside the mansion... even if it was lingerie much to her chagrin.

“You are incredibly attractive, what did you expect?” The principal continued grabbing products from the shelves.

“W-What?!, T-Thank you” She didn't notice that started playing with her hair.

(What am I doing?! I shouldn't act embarrassed, I'm a man! ...although I don't know if I'll ever be one again) Moving on with her life would be as difficult as going back to school... Saruyama had invited her out, she hoped that at least he would spend the day sad about Rito's departure, if Haruna had not changed her expression, which indicated that she would miss him even a little, maybe she would have cried.

At the same time, a certain black-haired girl was shopping when she saw the duo in the store.

“Another girl!” Yui recognized the new student. “This pervert can't get enough of…” She swallowed the words rising in her throat. “Why the hell do I care who he dates?!” She didn't understand why she behaved this way.

Ignoring Yui and Riko's mental state, the principal checked the messages on his phone.

“Risa and Mio's bungee jump is already confirmed… What is it that has Saki so busy?” He had no idea what Professor Saki's Entry Course was, who was still writing in the mansion group but she had been doing it for two days.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the Tenjouin mansion, Saki was wearing a very cheeky teacher's outfit, the owner of the shop thought her boyfriend would love, while she had Aya and Rin in front of a blackboard.

“…This is everything you should know about pleasing Taka-sama's cock.” Since she discovered her friends' intentions with her boyfriend, she was determined to support them with everything she could.

“Saki-sama, have mercy!” Rin had not been able to clear up the misunderstanding with the rich girl, it was as if she refused to understand her and they had been in lessons for hours on how to be the perfect girlfriend according to Saki, unfortunately the girl with the wooden sword was too loyal to leave or tell her friend to fuck off.

“You surprise me Rin, you tend to be more decisive, you haven't even taken notes like Aya” she pointed out to the girl with the glasses who was writing in a notebook with a resigned expression.

“W-Will this be on the test?” They both had too much devotion to Saki, the girl with glasses only hopes that she would let her advance at her pace, which would be the slowest possible.

"Of course, when you approve it, you are guaranteed to climb to my level of relationship with Taka-sama, I am confident that you will surpass the others of low level" With the others she was referring to Risa, Yui, Yami and her friend ; being in the message group that the pink-haired girl had created for the relationship was the minimum that Saki accepted to be a higher level; As for Lala and Haruna, that was a battle that even she was still fighting.

Rin just wanted to kill someone, but she had to settle for destroying her desk when the blonde wasn't looking.

“Achus!” Saki covered her nose with a handkerchief and continued with her lesson, she had something very important planned with her boyfriend, she had even “tricked” Lala into making it easier for her, but she was not going to leave her friends defenseless knowing that they also wanted to enter into the loving relationship they had.

1