Chapter 27: Coming home
89 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lala and the principal had a typical conversation on the way to school

“…By the way, my little sisters contacted me again yesterday”

“That's great, I can't wait to see them again.”

“Are we still going to punish them?”

"Of course"

“Good” It was fair for everyone, besides, there was one punishment in particular that she began to enjoy so much that it became a reward, she hoped they liked it too, that's why she insisted her boyfriend do it, she wanted to help her sisters get away easily.

Not far away, a certain black-haired woman couldn't take her eyes off them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"So two men confessed to your sister!" Risa, along with Mio, gossiped with Haruna

“Shhh, don't say it so loud.”

“And? “Then what happened?” The girl with glasses urged her to continue.

"Well... she said that none of them convinced her and she rejected them." Still, she remembered the indifference on her sister's face.

“Heh, not everyone can be as adult and insatiable as you to take both” Risa laughed at the expense of her friend.

"Risa!" The blue-haired girl turned extra red, especially because she remembered a certain night a few days ago.

Riko, who was listening to the side, also blushed for a similar reason, she had to get away from the open doors.

“You remembered something indecent!” Mio pointed out as if she were a detective, they were becoming experts in detecting what Haruna's blushing levels meant.

“W-What?! Not…"

Another person who was also paying attention to her conversation was Yui, who seemed unusually disheartened.

(Why do they have to talk about relationships and love? They can't focus on their studies!)

When classes ended and she was leaving, Yui ran into Yami who was sitting on a bench reading.

“H-Hello, Yami-chan.”

Despite having been together on the beach trip and the video game incident, the black-haired girl cannot say that she knows her that well... ironically she may have exchanged more words with Saki

“You were… Kakegawa Yai?” It seems like she hadn't left much of an impression on Yami either, considering how she views Haruna, that might be a good thing.

“Is Kategawa Yui!” Despite being angry at her, she tried not to take it personally and smile at her.

“You always seem to be reading, it's good to see that someone is interested in educating themselves”

“Earth culture is interesting… Have you ever been in love?” She had an unreadable expression on her face.

“W-Why is that coming so suddenly?”

“I'm reading a romance novel and I don't know if I'm getting the feeling correctly,” she would also ask Mikan later, although her instinct told her that she wasn't the right person for this.

“T-That has never interested me.”

“Love, could it be such a precious feeling? The novel describes it as an unstoppable force that can move your heart.” She has never had such a complex feeling before, Lala and Haruna seemed so happy with their feelings for the principal…

If she is also happy, does that mean she is in love? Her heart has certainly moved uncontrollably since she arrived on this planet... she just shook her head blushing, she seemed to be competing with Yui, who was still standing in front of her, equally blushing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When both girls managed to get out of the not very comfortable moment they shared, the black-haired girl continued on her way home.

“Hey, Yui! It looks like a storm is coming, do you want me to take you?” The principal looked out from a limo, he was right, the sky was extremely cloudy

“P-Principal, W-W-What are you doing in this area?”

“I'm on my way to visit Saki, I seem to catch a cold.”

“N-No need, I can walk.” As if in response to her words, it began to rain heavily, leaving her soaked.

“…Are you sure?” The fat watched as she swallowed her last statement and got into the vehicle while she gave him her address.

(Just do it for safety) She tries to justify herself.

“Where are Lala or the others?” She was frankly shocked to see him alone.

“Lala and Haruna had a girls' outing, Riko came back early because she had to record the Magical Kyoko show for Lala”

“Pmm” The girl just let out a sigh that she didn't know she contained.

(I hope! Why do I seem relieved that he's not accompanied?!) She was ashamed of herself.

(Her head must be as interesting as the rest of my girls) He thought it was funny how she changed from one expression to another suddenly, he didn't take it the wrong way as she now seemed angry at him for some reason. .

“Here, you should dry off.” He grabbed her hand to give her a tissue.

(H-He took my hand) She acted like this was the intimate thing they had done.

“Also remember to take a bath and change clothes when you arrive.”

“…!” Thanks to her comment she realized that her clothes had become transparent because they were wet, she tried to cover herself, but she felt that his eyes were penetrating her body.

(Calm down! Calm down!) Her heart was going a mile a minute, especially when she saw him stretch out his hand towards her. (H-He's going to rip off my clothes) She tried to get into a fighting stance, but she didn't move (I-I'm not mentally prepared!!) She just closed her eyes and hoped for the best.

“We have arrived” The driver said with a smile, it had not been the best time for Zatin to be demoted from his position and have to do some extra activities like driving the limo.

“Yui, there is someone in front of your house” The fat man pointed behind her, he just sighed internally at her bad luck, he was not blind, he could easily see that with a simple push, Yui would surrender to him.

(The ones who do the right thing are always the most daring ones) She didn't even seem as reluctant as Haruna at first.

Yui opened her eyes and realized what she was doing, and she also saw her brother at the entrance of the house.

“B-Bye!” With her face about to explode, she pushed the man away from her to open the limo door and run away.

“Another satisfied customer” Zatin adjusted his cap.

"…Just drive"

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was night and Zatin received a transmission from his boss... the one in space.

“Did you say Nana-sama and Momo-sama have escaped?!” He did not expect them to return so quickly and without his father's permission.

“At this moment they should already be on Earth, look for them and bring them back anyway” Gid was sitting on his throne.

“Don't worry, King Deviluke! You can leave it to Commander Zatin!” He answered solemnly.

“I understand… but why are you wearing those clothes?” His commander was not wearing his armor, he wore some kind of suit like the rest of his subordinates and a strange hat.

“Today I have to drive the limo, this is the standard uniform”

A vein stood out on Gid's forehead and he began to scold Zatin about why the great commander of the Deviluke empire should stoop to doing menial tasks.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Let's see, Saki's condition is not serious, Mikan is almost recovered, tomorrow I have an appointment with Haruna, Yami is in her room as always, Riko is cleaning the library and Lala... has she already prepared the bathroom?" The principal was finishing his account today and was surprised to see the steam coming out of the bathroom. The pink-haired girl usually tells him immediately, "Let's see." He opened the bathroom door and found naked pink-haired girls, but it wasn't the number or person he expected, although he did not complain.

“A voyeur!” Nana threw a toilet bowl in his face.

“This is my house, pervert!” He managed to cover himself with his arms.

“Who are you calling a pervert?!” If she wasn't naked she would throw herself at him

“Now, now, let's calm down and talk calmly, would you give us a moment to get ready?” Momo was trying to handle the situation.

“I can't refuse if you ask so nicely, I'll go tell your sister.” He closed the bathroom door and left them alone.

A while later, they gathered in the living room.

“Nana! Momo! Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?!” Lala was happy to see them as always

“We left in a bit of a hurry,” Nana responded without thinking.

“Hurry?” Pekke tried to understand, they were princesses, they could take their time.

“I-I didn't mean that.” She noticed the look Momo was giving her.

“On another topic, onee-sama! How is your relationship with Taka going?” Momo changed the topic with her vibrant attitude.

“Fantastic!” She smiled at her response.

“No, I mean kisses or something, kya,” she was excited to know.

“K-K-Kisses?! “You do that after you get married, Momo!” Nana thought she was crazy for suggesting that.

“I don't think so, Taka and I kiss all the time” Her older sister answered innocently.

"Oh really?!" None of them expected that answer.

“Of course, we also kissed Haruna and Saki.” She liked to share her affection with the others, although Saki always preferred the director's kisses to hers.

“This guy is making our sister indecent!” Nana knew that she should not have listened to Momo and left her on the planet.

“Don't be exaggerated, Celine-chan told me everyone is very happy in the mansion and no one does anything they don't want to.”

“Celine?” The principal didn't remember anyone with that name.

“It's the name that Riko gave to our plant, the one they gave us for our commitment, Momo has the ability to speak with plant life” Lala and her fiancé would greet her or feed her sometimes when they took their walks through the garden, but the orange-haired girl has been the main person in charge of the garden since she arrived.

(It's a good thing I don't have plants in my office or room) The principal had a great feeling of relief, although now he would have to pay more attention when doing something compromising.

“That's right, Nana can communicate with animals.”

“We are unique, even among the Deviluke” Nana made a smug pose.

“Nana-sama! Momo-sama!” The commander, already wearing his official armor, hurried to the room

“Zatin?!”

“King Deviluke informed me…. That you ran away from home so as not to study!” He pointed at the twin dramatically.

(I'm not surprised)

“Is what he says true?” The older pink-haired girl didn't accept it at the same speed as her boyfriend.

“It's just…” Momo couldn't find the words to make it look good.

“It's hard, besides, we have to study about the history of the universe and the kingdom, it's very boring” Nana made the reason quite clear.

“It certainly is,” Lala agreed with a laugh.

“When she was little, Lala-sama also fled for the same reason, however, the empire has been unified for more than 10 years after the war! Studying is very important at this time!!” Zatin seemed excited with his speech

“Zatin they left a while ago, seriously you are very bad at this, don't worry as it is not my job I will not lower your salary any more” The principal did not want to continue listening to him talk to air, he just shook his head when the commander went to chase them.

“I am worried about how those two ran away from home.”

“You're not the right person to point that out, Lala, besides, you know how this is going to end, I'll go prepare her rooms.” He wonders if she was being cynical about it.

Bonus: In recovery

“Let me go!, achu, let me go! Taka-sama came for me! He must be devastated to wait for me!” Saki, who was tied to her bed, struggles to go to her boyfriend, when she saw his worried expression when he came to visit her, she lost control.

“I think she started to hallucinate” Rin was only sorry to see her friend in this state, and she wasn't referring to the flu, but she was doing her best to prevent her health from getting worse.

“At least the principal's plan seems to be working.” Aya remembered how difficult it was to separate them… and keep Saki dressed… at least they didn't have to attend her classes.

Extra 2: Pending punishment

That night several voices could be heard echoing from the principal's mansion.

“Kya! Y-You are very abrupt!” Momo's voice had a tinge of satisfaction.

“Leave us alone, you perverted beast! Ane do something!” Nana did everything she could to suppress her voice.

“Don't worry, it'll pass, I'm sure you'll like it.” Lala acted as if everything was normal.

“I-I can't stand it!”

“L-Let go of our tails!” While Momo only got more horny because of how her older sister was seeing her, Nana only believed that it was a nightmare, it would be a very long night.

1