Chapter 28: Second year of festival and beach
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the Sainan fireworks festival and the group made up of Taka, Lala, Haruna, Oshizu Yami, Mikami and Riko were having a great time, although Yami was not doing very well in the games.

“It's as fun as last year” Lala was having a wonderful time, they were even a larger group than last time, it seemed a shame that Yui was so late.

“By the way Lala, weren't your sisters coming too? Her boyfriend was curious.

“They were very excited and wanted to tour the place alone”

“It's a shame that Risa and Mio have their family matters around this time and Saki is still sick.” Haruna was biting into a piece of cotton candy.

"We'll make it up to them later, as for Saki, she should be better, but she keeps overexerting herself." The principal sighed at the rich girl's insistence, although moved by her devotion.

“I don't think we should have left Mikan.” Riko, a little worried, didn't realize that she was walking next to her.

"She is already cured and insisted on continuing her cooking classes, we must respect her decision." The fat man took her hand to calm her down, she only got nervous, however, it served to make her forget the subject.

“Have you guys come to a festival before?” Mikami also wanted to move on from the topic.

"YEAH! Here we had our first triple date Haruna, Saki, Taka and I!

This was a beautiful memory for Lala

That made it clear how long they had been in a relationship.

(I never had a chance, right?) The orange-haired girl just shook her head at her.

"It is wonderful!" The android only contemplates her closeness with bright eyes.

“And this time there were no incidents… although we don't need an excuse to put my hands in your yukata” The principal whispered to Haruna, who only blushed, remembering the matter with the fish from the last festival

"Don't feel left out, it's great that you're with us now." He noticed that Riko and Mikimi were still looking at them and took them in a hug, which also caught Yami and Oshizu.

“D-Don't grab me there, please” The orange-haired woman could feel him massaging her tit.

“L-Let go of me, pervert.” The murderer “struggled” to free herself.

“…” Mikimi just watched jealously as the principal grabbed her sister's chest and not hers.

“No… Taka… in front of the others… but… the heat” Oshizu felt like her soul was slipping from her body.

“Taka is so understanding” It was incredible how the pink-haired girl could say that seeing her boyfriend hugging four other women.

Haruna just laughed, looked like could see a drop falling from her head.

(Well, to be fair, that's why I fell in love with him) She was right that knowing him so much was the problem.

The group continued forward to the stage where Run was giving a small concert

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When the time for the fireworks approached, at Yami's suggestion, Taka separated from the group to go get drinks.

“It seems I was right.” Taka turned to see Yami cutting one of the strings that intended to attack him.

“I had an unpleasant feeling that someone was watching us, I have no idea where you are hiding, but I must admit that you have guts to try to lay your hands on someone who is under my protection”

“Look what the wind brought, Golden Darkness” A sinister voice was projected from the distance

“I will make it clear to you, principal Taka, you are off limits.”

"Just as I thought, he subdued you after you failed to kill him, I'll take care of it... how low you've fallen."

“You seem very arrogant for someone who hides in the dark.” The principal wouldn't be surprised if this worked again with how idiotic some people are.

“Fu, Fu, I'm sorry, but it's not my style.” When the first firework broke out, the exchange of attacks between Yami and the thread manipulator began.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Gosh, the fireworks have already started, I can't believe it took me 3 hours to get ready.” Yui had arrived at the festival, looking dazzled in her yukata and with her hair up.

The image of the principal complimenting her appearance came to mind.

(D-Don't be indecent, Yui) She even started hitting her head.

“If I remember correctly, aren't you Kokegawa?”

“Is Kategawa!” When she saw who was yelling at her, she was surprised by Lala's sisters.

“What a relief, could you come with us, we are looking for Onee-sama and the rest” Momo and Nana were also wearing Yukata, with the difference that Nana was wearing her hair down.

“Y-Yes, of course.” The principal had forced them to apologize yesterday, so she had decided not to hold a grudge.

(Tch, I don't know why we should get close to that beast) Nana remembered the punishment she gave them in front of her older brother, she felt so humiliated, she didn't understand how Momo kept playing nice with them.

At that moment they heard a commotion and saw the principal and Yami running while being attacked by threads.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Rito and Yami are taking a while.” Haruna was starting to worry.

“Taka should charge her phone, I'll call him.” Lala took out her phone, but a voice interrupted her.

“Don't bother, Lala-tan.”

“Where is that voice coming from?!” Oshizu looked everywhere

“It looks familiar” The pink-haired girl couldn't identify it.

“The assassin I hired must have already finished it.”

At that moment she remembered him, just as he made his appearance

"Long time without seeing you!" He was a dwarf riding a toad who wore armor.

"What's that?" The other girls had no idea what was happening.

“Lacospo!?”

“He is an undesirable who keeps trying to get Lala-sama's attention, he was the one who hired Golden Darkness to get rid of Taka” Pekke explains his story to the girls, who only reacted in surprise.

“Lacospo, Taka has already been accepted as my fiancé, there is no point in continuing to harass me.”

"I don't care! This is just for me, I even left my planet, that's how strong my feelings are for you." Obviously they weren't going to accept the risk of going to war with the most powerful empire in the galaxy for such a stupid reason.

“I'm glad to hear that, it will make things easier” The principal arrived followed by Yami; carrying an unconscious guy; Yui, who didn't know what was happening; Momo and Nana

"How?!" He couldn't be defeated so quickly.

“We have good teamwork.” The prncipal was sure that Yami alone would have defeated him, but with the support of his reinforcements and the arrival of Momo using her plants, it was an absolute victory.

"I have not finished! Gama-tan!” He commanded his pet to attack

“Nana, please.”

"Do not give me orders!" Using one of Sister's inventions, she summoned a giant snake to treat the problem. “Let me introduce you to my pet.”

“I-It's Gama-tan's natural enemy! The Jiro-Snake!” Lacospo was worried and it was no wonder, as soon as the toad saw the snake he bowed in submission, completely terrified. “Are you betraying me?!”

“It's called survival instinct, something you don't have, Fire!” This time it was not a shot that hit the dwarf but he was caught by a net.

“Release me!” He was trying to fight to escape.

“We will do it when we hand you over to the authorities, you have crimes to answer for.” He handed the net to one of his bodyguards, who had shot the net and was wearing a helmet to hide her identity.

"Give them to Lala's guards... anyone except Zatin, Gid will be interested in someone who does not respect his authority, you should not be careful when transporting him" The bodyguard grabbed the package to leave, but not before caressing the principal's chest with her finger making circles.

“…Okay, now that we're done with that inconvenience, I think it's time to go home.” The festival stalls were closing as well.

"What a relief that you're okay, Taka." Lala and the others let out their bated breath.

“It wasn't a problem for Yami and the team.” He patted the blonde on the head.

“It was nothing… but I want lollipops” Instead of walking away she just asked for a reward “Make it 50” She was totally serious with a slight blush on her face.

“You negotiate hard, but I accept, I reward good work.” As they left, the principal realized that Yui was the only one who seemed discouraged. “I'm sorry you missed the festival.”

“It was nothing…” she was terrible at hiding her mood.

“It's just a waste with how beautiful you look.” He looked directly into her eyes.

“…! Don’t look at me, you pervert!” Yui just ran in the direction of her house, trying to calm her heart.

“Kategawa is in a hurry.” Oshizu almost lost sight of her.

“She's just sad about missing the festival.” The fat man shrugged his shoulders and went to link his arms with Lala and Haruna.

“What a beast, he was surely harassing her.” Nana glares at him from the side.

“I don't think so.” Momo thought this planet would be as interesting as she expected.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was the next day and the principal's entire group was on the Tenjouin group's private beach, Saki formulated this plan to escape from her mansion and spend time alone with the principal, she had managed to convince Rin and Aya that she needed fresh air to finish recovering.

Everyone was having a great time in the water, with a few exceptions.

“What's wrong Riko? You do not know how to swim?" The man sat on the towel next to the orange-haired girl, who covered her body with a towel.

“I-Is not that” Lala had forced her to wear a bikini that she lent her, because of course she didn't have a swimsuit, she was very embarrassed.

“I think I know what happens.”

“R-Really?” She couldn't believe that he found out that she was a man before.

“Yes, you feel inferior because you are comparing your body with that of others” From where they were they could see the girls in the water, the fat man grabbed a camera to take a photo of the scene.

“W-What?! I-It's not…” The principal put a finger on her mouth.

“Don't try to deny it, it can't be embarrassed because your uniform is more revealing than a swimsuit.”

Riko was only blushing because she was almost used to wearing it, but that didn't make her feel that it was more comfortable to wear a bikini.

“You were as beautiful as the rest, don't hide your strengths.” The principal snatched the towel from her, leaving her in just a modest orange bikini that highlighted her big breasts and butt.

“Kyaa” she covered her mouth, that was not a masculine response.

“You can go have fun with the others or we can have fun in private” The fat man placed a finger on her stomach that was going up towards her chest.

“E-E-Excuse me!” She just ran out into the water, her heart going a mile a minute.

“She's easy, frankly I'm not sure if it wouldn't have been worse for her to be born a girl.” She was even easier to handle than Haruna.

Riko breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that he didn't follow her into the water and looked at her body.

(Maid outfit, lingerie, bikini...) Without forgetting how he touched her body sometimes, she could almost feel how her former me faded into her mind.

"Do you have fun? Mikan only saw her sister rubbing her tits

“Perverted” Yami was on a float next to her.

“No!... it's just... was... this is...” Riko just stammered.

Mikan just splashed water on her face, she had seen the “intimate” moment between the principal and her sister; she almost wanted to scream that he was a man, but that was her frustration speaking; because she was precisely another of the people who was not very happy, because she was beginning to think that she was cursed or something like that, when she finally had the condition to pay a night visit to the principal, her sister had decided to spend the whole night with her, imagined that she felt guilty because Mikan "got lost" the festival; she had kicked over a sand castle that she built as soon as she arrived; but she couldn't get angry with Riko because she only cared about her and Mikan didn't want to spoil the fun for the others, especially Yami, who had joined the trip from the beginning and didn't have to drag her like on the first trip to the beach.

“Don't even think about it…” Her thoughts escaped as she walked away with Yami.

“Are you sure you are brothers?” The blonde had opposites

“…” Mikan preferred not to respond.

Returning to the sand, the oldest woman in the group had returned with an ice-cold drink on her towel.

“Oh, principal, I didn't expect to see you here alone.” Mikado wore a sensual black bikini with decorations.

“I had to give that girl a pep talk.” The principal saw Riko try to escape from Risa.

“That poor thing has been restless since she arrived, what is her story?” The doctor had noticed the man's taste for peculiar women.

“A man does not talk about women behind his back.”

“So gentlemanly.” The principal rolled his eyes at his mocking tone. “Can you do me a favor and put lotion on me? But be careful with your naughty hands.” She seemed to enjoy making him hard because of how she put lotion on her tits.

“As if I needed to take advantage” After she lay down and untied her bikini top, he stood next to her to start spreading the liquid with his hands.

“Oh yeah, right there.” Even though he stuck to the designated area, he wouldn't leave her without a lesson. “Ooh… you're so good at this…” She loved how he massaged her back.

“I like to leave my girls satisfied” Pleasing his partner was part of the relationship.

“Those girls… must be… happy” her will to not let him win prevented her from letting more noise escape from her mouth.

(I will never understand this woman) She was the only one he couldn't gauge how emotionally attached she was to him, if they were close friends or if she would go live in the mansion and be his girlfriend by asking her.

Yui, who had returned to shore to retrieve the beach ball, was not very happy with the exchange between the doctor and the principal.

“Lala is calling you.” The black-haired girl grabbed his arm and dragged him into the water.

(What am I doing?! I just blatantly lied) Yui covered her face with her free hand.

“Ho, he's such an evil man.” Mikado stood up and watched them leave while she held her bikini up so it wouldn't fall.

No sooner had they returned to the water than a commotion had begun.

“Risa give me back my swimsuit!” Riko covered her tits with her arms

“You seemed to be hiding something, but it's just a good front.” Risa waves her bikini top like a flag.

"Leave her alone!" Mikan who had been at her temper limit since this morning, just lashed out at the cheeky girl and accidentally ripped off her swimsuit top as well. Risa just pushed Mikan and tried to back away to prevent the principal from seeing her tits; that would only happen on her terms if the case arises; but she tripped and ended up falling into the water, pulling down the bottom of Mio's swimsuit.

“Kyaaa!” The girl with glasses covered her lower body with her hands while the little sister fell backwards trying to hold on to something, only to end up undressing Riko, who in a panic tried to run away only to crash into Yami.

“Are they playing some kind of new game?” Lala wanted to participate and ripped off the bikini of the girl closest to her, Haruna.

“L-Lala!” Just because they had already seen each other naked didn't mean she wanted to be that way in public... again

“You're losing, Haruna.” The chaos just continued.

“Did everyone go crazy?!” Nana couldn't believe what she was seeing, only to feel cold on her chest. “Momo!”

“It's not like you have anything to hide” she twists the piece of clothing on her finger.

“S-Stop! Where is her modesty and decency!” Yui tries to restore order, but things had already escalated when Risa forced Oshizu to use her powers, she had no time to react when her bikini flew off her body in front of the principal.

“D-D-Don't look at me!” Yui started trying to choke him, but she only managed to stick her body to him.

“Girls, we got these watermelons for… What's going on?!” Saki, arriving with her friends, wanted to demonstrate her skills in splitting watermelons, but when she arrived she only found the group of naked girls fighting in the water, not even the ones wearing one-piece swimsuits were saved, and Yui trying to take her boyfriend by force, or so it seemed to her.

“Yui Kakegawa! You’re not going to get ahead of me!” She wouldn't even dream of letting the black-haired girl lose her virginity first, she took off her green bikini and jumped into the fray.

“Saki-sama!” Rin tried to maintain her decency as she was followed by Aya, but they were consumed by the crowd and ended up equally naked.

“What is Kategawa for goodness sake!” Yui turned around only to see a pair of tits colliding with her face.

“You are not going to consummate your love with Taka-sama first than me!”

"You are crazy?!" Yui's head was going to explode, especially since the principal had also lost his swimsuit for whatever reason at this point and her hand was close to grazing his member.

“You're not going to fool me!” The fight continued

In the sand, Mikado finished his second ice-cold drink.

“What lively youth” She gave a small laugh.

2