Chapter 29: Why?
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The principal woke up in his bed; everyone had arrived very tired from their trip to the beach yesterday, although it was one of the best days of his life, especially the parade that saw the girls go to Saki's property for her clothes, the only annoying thing was when Nana threw a giant boar at her with her device; he had an easily recognizable tail in his hand

“Did Lala turn again while she was sleeping?” Out of pure habit he began to rub her while he thought.

“Ah, Ah, T-There again” The voice came from the right of him, which was a problem because he saw that Lala was on the left and that wasn't her voice either, the principal lifted the blanket.

“Momo” There were not many alternatives

“What are you doing to my sister!?” Nana, who was lying to Momo's right, got up to try to choke him.

“You are the ones who must answer my questions!” This was his bed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Riko was serving breakfast cooked by Mikan, the others were waiting for her to start.

“Wow, Nana, Momo is wrong to get into people's beds without their permission!” Lala scolded her sisters, but she wasn't the least bit intimidating.

(What matters to me is that they don't get violent... Lala can seriously be very cynical) Seeing her girlfriend interact with her sisters made him see a new aspect of her

"What were you doing in Taka's room? I thought you already had your own rooms." Mikan stabbed a fork into the table trying to maintain her composure, she had wanted to do that since she moved in, yesterday she fell asleep as soon as she got to her room.

“Our rooms are in the process of expansion and yesterday we arrived very tired, we just got in without thinking” Momo tried to make a playful expression

“Don't even remind me, I thought I knew where you were going!” The beach day will be one of the most embarrassing days in Nana's history, her sister's fiancé had seen everything

“Just be more careful next time.” The principal wanted to enjoy breakfast.

"What happiness! You are so kind!" Momo lashed out in a hug, she wanted him to “punish” her again.

“I do what I can, you are my sisters-in-law after all.”

The twin did not want to continue watching this scene and she went to the door

“Nana, where are you going?” Lala was the first to notice.

“Just going for a walk to open my stomach” she left without turning around.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Takao Kato… I don't know what my sister sees in him” Nana questioned Lala's decisions “He's a womanizer and pervert, although he didn't hesitate to protect her and I always see them happy” She didn't know what to think about all this.

She continued walking for a long time until she saw a dog about to be hit by a truck and did not hesitate to jump in to save him, even if it meant hitting a wall.

“Thank you for saving me, I'm sorry you had to go through this pain.” With her ability, Nana understood the dog's words.

“It's no big deal” she just had a little back pain and she had scraped her knee.

“However, despite being human, you understand me.”

“It's a gift I was born with, I'm Nana.” She couldn't be in a bad mood with such a nice animal and she found his silly face funny.

“I am Sairenji Maron, a proud Boston Terrier.”

(That name sounds familiar to me) The pink-haired girl let the idea go for something more important “What are you doing here alone? Where is your owner?”

“Well… we were taking a walk, something flitted in front of my eyes and I decided to follow it.”

“And you got lost.”

“Unfortunately yes…” It was embarrassing for someone of her lineage. “I still can't control my instincts.”

“No way, tell me who your owner is so I can find him”

“You will be a good wife, little girl… My mistress has a soft and tender aroma.”

“As if I were going to look for her because of her smell!”

“The smell is something fundamental”

“Maybe for the dogs! Tell me other characteristics!”

“That being so… My mistress is in a pack relationship!”

"And matters?!" She was starting to lose her patience.

“She follows the male leader named Taka and the female leader named Lala.”

“That information didn't…” Nana realized that she knew who he was talking about.

“Maron!” Another voice echoed behind her. "Thank God, you're safe." The blue-haired girl ran to support him.

“Haruna!” It wasn't difficult to connect the dots for the pink-haired girl.

“Nana-chan?!” It was a surprise to find Lala's sister with her lost dog

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After explaining the situation, Haruna took Nana to her house to disinfect her wound.

“This wasn't necessary.” It burned but she put up a strong front.

“It's the least I can do to rescue Maron.” The blue-haired girl kept the first aid kit so she could feed her dog later.

“Tell me something, Haruna” Nana thought she was the right person for this question.

"What's going on?"

“Why do you like Taka?”

"Huh?" She didn't expect that kind of question so suddenly.

"I... I don't see anything good in him... he's just a womanizer, right? A pervert who takes advantage of every woman he sees." Including her, although she prefers not to remember it.

“He's not like that, Nana-chan, Taka is very considerate since before we started dating” She wasn't sure if she would ever tell someone the first time she found with him.“He has let me lead every step of our relationship, always asking if I was okay and waiting for me to be ready, just showering me with his love and concern.” She looked at the bracelet he gave her for Christmas, never taking it off. “When I'm next to him, my heart beats like crazy and a warm feeling invades me… I'm sure Lala and Saki feel the same… I can't be so selfish to take that away from them” Her boyfriend had kept her word, she couldn't decide if she wanted to continue adding more to the relationship, anyway, were all girls she knew, one could even say that the Riko affair was her fault.

“No matter how hard I try, I don't understand it.”

“Surely if you spend more time with him you will understand…” Haruna just realized that she basically just told another girl, the sister of someone who is already in the relationship, that she would fall in love with her boyfriend.

(How am I going to look Lala in the face?!) She hoped this wouldn't lead to anything serious, she felt like a predator.

In a hallway not far away, Akiho, Haruna's older sister, was about to leave.

“My little sister is growing up, should I be a good big sister and check out this boyfriend?” She wanted to know who could bring Haruna, neither more nor less, into a polyamorous relationship.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nana was returning to the mansion after saying goodbye to Haruna.

(How complicated romance is….) A drop of water hit her nose “Is raining!” She managed to cover herself with the roof of a nearby store. “Too bad, my clothes are going to get wet.”

A few minutes later, while she was deciding whether to wait or just run home, a limo pulled up in front of her.

“We finally found you” The principal opened the door for her to enter.

“Taka?! Don't tell me you came out to look for me."

“Well, of course, it's not like I was the only one, everyone was worried, your walk has taken its time” It was almost time for lunch, he took out his phone to let the others know “Yes, I have her and she's fine, just a little soaked…  Lala, I mean her clothes because of the rain” She saw that Nana was not moving “What are you waiting for?, come up, we have to go home”

“I'm coming, Don Juan!” The pink-haired girl was only unaware that Haruna's words were fluttering in her mind.

"Thank you"

Bonus: Dog conversation

Haruna had gone to the bathroom to put away the first aid kit, leaving Nana and Maron in the living room.

“You have a very good owner.” Leaving aside her taste in men, the pink-haired girl liked Haruna.

“Yes, she's great, although she worries me sometimes.” The dog shook his head.

"Why?" She didn't think there was any problem with her.

“Sometimes she locks herself in her room and I hear her scream.”

"How?!"

“As I describe it, I tried to break down the door to help her, but it always seemed to end and she came out with a red face to get me up.” He didn't understand you because she didn't tell him the problem, he was a very reliable dog, he could protect her.

“B-Better talk to me about something else.” Nana's face was starting to heat up, she was going to pretend it was anything else but what she was imagining.

“Well, my owner recently developed a taste for that yellow food.” He pointed to the kitchen table where there was a bunch of bananas.

“Oh, will it be good?” It didn't take him too long to discover that she had to peel her shell.

“I should, I've seen her lick it with great enthusiasm and put it in and out of her mouth continuously, the taste of it must be very good” She had never let him eat it

Nana let go of the fruit when it was about to enter her mouth, just at that moment Haruna had returned.

“You shouldn't be shy, you can eat fruit if you want.” The blue-haired girl smiled and started cleaning the floor.

(Haruna can't be that indecent... Right?) She couldn't put together the images in her head of her and the girl in front of her.

The blue-haired girl had a strange feeling that she was being judged badly again.

3