Chapter 30: So close, but also so far
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The principal was in front of Yui's house to check her health condition and give her pending schoolwork.

“It seems like they were taking turns.” The fat man didn't know whether it was because of the trip to the beach or the drizzle two days ago, but Yui had just gotten sick after Saki recovered“I better get this over with, Saki said she had an important surprise.” It had to be for weeks that she wanted to show it to him.

“Hey! Hmm?" Upon knocking on the door an attractive looking young man opened the door.

(What memories...) It seems like yesterday when he was just as attractive "Excuse me, I am the principal of Sainan School, I was informed that the student Yui Kategawa was indisposed and I came to hand in her pending work and have some papers signed" He showed his ID and the documents

“I didn't remember that the principal made these visits personally.” He scratched his head, this guy seemed familiar.

“I like to support the students, especially students as outstanding as Kategawa.” It was little details like these that showed that you cared about someone.

“If you say so, sorry for the inconvenience.”

“Not at all, nurturing young people is my passion.” They both entered and sat in the living room. “It's a nice house. Do you want to take the documents yourself?” He shouldn't have seemed eager to enter a teenage girl's room.

“Sure, give me a minute, don't be reserved, you can grab something from the refrigerator if you feel like it.” He grabbed the papers and left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Yui” The older brother knocked on the door.

“I'm cleaning myself, give me a moment” Her voice sounded annoyed on the other side of the door.

“The school principal came to give you your homework and to sign some papers with you.” He thought he heard something hit the floor.

“I-Is he here?!” She was trying to hide her panic

“Yes, he is waiting in the room… he has a very peculiar appearance” He almost put on guard when he opened the door.

“…” The black-haired girl was contemplating what to say next and she felt her mouth move on its own.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Your brother said you wanted to ask me something. Frankly, he didn't expect Yui to invite him personally.

(What the hell is wrong with me!? Why did I invite the principal to my room?!) She could only accept that the fever was making her delirious. When she returned to focus she saw the man inspecting the room.

(I don't have anything strange! Right?!) Her face was so red and her head was spinning.

“You really like cats, right?” She had a lot of decorations and stuffed animals with the theme.

"Problem with that?!"

“Not at all, it's something nice”

Yui looked like she was hit and covered her face with her hands.

"What are you doing here?!" She tried to get the conversation back on track.

“I just came to bring you your homework and see how one of my favorite students is doing.” He sat on her bed and lifted her chin.

The black-haired girl felt like her heart was going to explode, but at that moment her brother's voice rang out.

“Yui, you have more visitors!” The principal stood up imagining who they could be.

"Huh?!" Yui was surprised when she saw Lala, Haruna, Yami, Riko, Oshizu and Saki arrive, especially since the rich girl was being held back by the assassin's hair.

“We came to check on you and I brought everyone with me.” Lala hadn't managed to catch Risa and Mio in time.

“Thank goodness you look fine.” Haruna was happy for her and it wasn't anything serious.

“I brought medicine from Dra. Mikado.” The android left a huge bag on Yui's bed.

“I brought lollipops.” The blonde held up a bag.

"Let me go! I have an important meeting with Taka-sama!” Saki continued fighting, she regretted sending Rin and Aya to leave everything ready in her mansion.

“But Taka is here.” The pink-haired girl didn't see the problem. When the rich girl informed the group of girlfriends that she would be with the principal in the afternoon and Yui's visit came up, I don't think they were incompatible. The problem was that Saki didn't want to give details so she could rub the surprise on Lala after her, she didn't even ask for a personal appointment so as not to raise suspicions.

“You're not going to fool me! You just want to prevent Taka-sama from consuming our love!”

"What are you talking about?" If there was something like that, Lala wanted to know about it.

“I think this will be a girl's conversation.” The principal left at high speed, avoiding the glare, with practically a different emotion depending on the girl, which some of them threw at him, especially Yui.

“Come back here and clarify what she is saying!” If she weren't sick, the black-haired girl would have launched herself at him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The fat man arrived calmly at his mansion, from the comments in the phone group, he knew that the girls would not return for a long time.

“I guess it's a good time to have some good tea and use my secret hiding place of sweets.” Yami used to leave it clean. As soon as he entered his room, he felt someone pick him up... and start sucking on his lips.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nothing was going to stop Mikami, now she had the chance, thanks to the group on her phone; that the principal had been very kind to get her; She knew that absolutely all the other girls would be out at the meeting with Yui, curiously from the comments, they were talking about what she intended to do, but that didn't matter; she had taken Nana and Momo out with tickets to a greenhouse and zoo; There was no one left to stop her, she was not sick or tired either, nor was a velociraptor going to burst into the room like she dreamed last night, there was only her and the principal.

“You made me wait, but I'm going to show you how much of an adult I am.” She stopped kissing him, it seemed like her eyes had spirals because of how they were spinning, and she tried to tear off the man's clothes. “Don't worry, I studied for this.” The hundreds of hours of porn in her history backed that up.

“You flatter me a lot” When she stopped kissing him he could recognize Yami's friend, this day she continued to surprise him, he didn't remember having done anything to her to make her so obsessive with him “But you forgot something important”

“I have the condoms.” She took out several packages of her small dress, which  could tell was not her size.

“That's a good idea, but I mean… I'm in a relationship, have you talked to any of them about this?” If he was going to sleep with someone first, logic implied that it would be Lala, Haruna, or Saki.

The redhead seemed frozen, she wanted to kick herself in the head, she knew it, she knew since she moved into the mansion how respectful they were about her relationship; It was another point that she found attractive; but due to her accumulated frustration, and that this developed unexpectedly; she was going to spend Lala's room the night she was going to do it; She focused too much on the what and not the how.

“B-Buaaa...” She just started crying knowing that today wouldn't be the day either, she wasn't that crazy... still, to do it without his consent, she wouldn't want to hurt Lala and Haruna either, they were very good to her.

“Now, now, calm down, you will have other opportunities, we just have to schedule it better” The principal only consoled her and hugged her, which made her love him more and feel worse.

“I… I wanted… to feel full with you” She sobbed between her words.

“And you will get it, my baby.” He couldn't believe that someone her age would act so childish.

Mikami wanted to sleep in his arms, but she didn't want to risk the drug's time running out, she already took a lot of risks today, she settled for continuing kissing him and then leaving the mansion, Mikan is the one who lives there after all.

“I think it's a good idea to start carrying condoms.” The fat man left to do what he came in the first place, maybe he should taste it in the garden, Riko has made an effort to keep it even more splendid.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was night and the girls were returning to the mansion, Lala's group had met Momo, Nana and Mikan on the way back.

“Onee-sama, I didn't know you had that in you.” Momo was impressed and proud of how Lala had asked to escalate her relationship with the principal through the group.

"Is not true! Ane-ue is just confused!” Nana, on the other hand, couldn't believe it.

“Saki and Haruna say it's something very important, if Taka wants to do it, so do I” The pink-haired girl would ask him as soon as she saw him.

“Kya!” Momo was drooling.

Yami, who had had a red face all day, wanted to leave this perverted topic behind and spoke to Mikan.

“Where did you go today?”

“J-Just shopping, I wanted to prepare something different” She had the bags in her hand to prove it… she felt that tonight was not the time to talk to Lala about the principal.

Riko was just glad that her sister didn't accompany them to Kategawa's house, that girl talk wasn't for someone her age.

(I-I'm impressed by how Haruna took charge) Riko could see that the blue-haired girl was embarrassed and she was as inexperienced as the others, but she had led the conversation.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At this moment that leader was at her house wallowing in embarrassment, she couldn't believe that the visit to Yui's house turned into a lecture about sex, she questioned whether she had handled the issue adequately, she hit her face with a pillow remembering how they had even made a tentative schedule to lose the virginity, this had been the only way to reassure Saki.

“I don't want to imagine Yui and Yami's opinion of me now…” Her face had also been red all afternoon, already in case the blonde considered her a pervert. “I hope Taka doesn't mind.” They had done all this without consulting him. , although she hit again when she imagined that he accepted

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Riko just sighed in relief because they didn't include her in her special schedule, that moment she realized that something important was missing.

“Where is Celine?” The plant that she had been taking care of, did not show its leaves through the roof of the mansion as usual.

“Momo, we have to talk about that plant you gave us.” The principal left the mansion carrying what looked like a three-year-old girl with a flower on her head covered by a blanket.

Bonus: Spouses

Yui was feeling much better the next day and she had decided to take a walk through a park she used to frequent when she heard a familiar voice.

“Celine, you must be careful.” The principal never considered becoming a father in this way, especially not before his fifth year in this world, but he would have to face it. “Because of these messages, the conversation Mikami and Lala went well.” He was checking the group messages, which now had a new guest, while he held the plant's hand.

“Mauu” The plant girl jumped excitedly

When the black-haired girl saw the principal taking care of a little girl who treated him in such a familiar way, she couldn't help but scream and point at him.

"INFIDEL!" She covered her mouth immediately, well, she certainly couldn't be Lala, Haruna or Saki's daughter.

When the fat man saw Yui, he realized that she was referring to him and was not the only one.

“You heard, that man is cheating on his wife and apparently he had a daughter with his mistress.” Some women in the park started gossiping.

“You must have a lot of money to get them, but you see the wife, these young people today don't respect anything”

“Yes, she must be my daughter's age, now everything is a wild passion”

Yui's mind became a mess, her imagination wandered between being the principal's wife and remembering the embarrassment conversation that occurred yesterday in her room.

The principal simply took Celine and Yui to leave and not become a circus attraction, he would explain the situation to the black-haired girl later.

2