Chapter 31: Christmas 2
75 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Christmas Eve, and the principal was doing his last necessary shopping with one particular duo.

“I want this bag” Risa, without any shame, grabbed one of the most expensive bags in the store.

“If that's what you want for Christmas, it's yours.” Without protesting, he went to pay for it.

“Seriously, nothing makes you tremble.” She saw the price and she would never be able to pay it in her life.

“That's what happens when you're rich, you should know by now, that go-kart wasn't cheap either.”

“I-It was an accident, you'll never stop reminding me!” That day she learned not to get distracted while she was driving.

“Not while you react so cutely.” He patted her head.

(There must be something shaking him) Out of about ten times they joked with each other, she won two, she wanted to increase her chances.

“Mio, have you chosen your new glasses yet?” The principal turned to the other girl.

“Yes, thanks again, it was time to change the formula” she was happy with her new frame, they will deliver it to her in a few days.

“It's Christmas, anything for you”

“Shouldn't you be with Lala and Haruna?” Not that Mio was complaining, but she was curious.

"I've already had her gifts ready for weeks and I wanted it to be a surprise, besides, Lala was with the others finishing preparing the Christmas party and Haruna must be with her parents, today they will return to visit her"

“Oh, that's right, the party, I'm sorry we can't attend.” Risa and Mio would be with their families.

“Don't worry, we're dating right now.” In a totally shameless way, he grabbed Mio's butt. Contrary to appearances, the girl with glasses was more receptive to physical contact than her best friend; despite never classifying their relationship above good friends, the principal, with all the outings they had done, realized her insinuations... She had a particular fetish, but he wasn't surprised considering this was Japan from an ecchi anime; the cheeky girl preferred more contact on her terms, like rubbing her tits or ass “accidentally” to get a reaction out of him, which she had to work hard to achieve and didn't seem to realize how much she went overboard sometimes. 

“S-Sure” She just acted oblivious, pretending that she was looking at accessories.

“You know how to make a girl feel special, do you want me to give you your special gift in advance?” In a new attack, Risa lowered the neckline of her blouse a little while she pressed herself against him.

“Anytime, but Risa you should look up.”

Although a little surprised, the cheeky girl paid attention and froze when she noticed what was hanging above them.

“I can get a sample for now.” It had been a good idea to bribe the employee to hang mistletoe around the store.

“…” Risa was hesitating whether she would admit defeat in this round.

“You know you're not obligated to anything…” Seeing his smug smile, Risa grabbed him by the lapels…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the mansion, Mikan finishing Christmas dinner and Lala helping set the table

“Hey, Mikan, have you been to this kind of party before?” The pink-haired girl remembered Saki's party last year

“No, my brother and I usually buy cake and eat it together” Mikan has been in a better mood these days, thanks to Mikami facing her feelings towards the principal with Lala and the others, she got her turn on the schedule, right after Haruna , she would have to wait about 3 months, but she had to accept it.

“You must miss him, but you have Riko and us!” Lala hugged her from behind.

“O-Of course” she couldn't miss it because she was in the dining room taking care of Celine and finishing putting up the decorations.

In the dining room, the decorations continued

"That's OK?" Yami didn't understand these celebrations, but this seemed to make the others happy, they were using her powers to decorate the giant Christmas tree.

“Yes, this- Kya!- Celine, I don't have milk!” Riko, very embarrassed, pushed Celine away from her chest.

“Mau!” The plant was a very hungry little ball of liveliness.

At that moment, Mikado and Oshizu entered through the main door being escorted by a security guard.

"Is so big!" The android was impressed by both the property and the tree.

“You must hear that a lot around here, right?” Mikado was talking with Riko, since the last trip to the beach it didn't take her too long to find out her true identity, it's not that she knew Rito very personally, but she never imagined that she would have... these particular tastes.

“I-I guess” The orange-haired girl preferred not to remember the last time she heard that expression.

“So, this is little Celine?” The doctor found the little plant cute.

“Mauuu!” She raised her hand happily.

“Are you sure she is the director’s?” The doctor joked.

“As much as you have a medical certificate.” The principal had returned from shopping for him and was carrying several bags.

“W-Welcome” Riko wishes the scene didn't seem like a wife, with her daughter, receiving her husband... if the wife wore a fetish maid dress

“I'm back, how is everyone?” Before he could greet his guests and receive a response, a commotion was heard at the entrance, which turned out to be Saki dragging some suitcases. “Saki, didn't you tell me you were spending Christmas with your father?”

“I… ran away from my home” The rich girl gave him a hug with a melancholic expression, she had already cried on the way to the mansion.

“Eeh?!” The only one surprised seemed to be Riko.

"And you came to the principal's house? She trusts you a lot." Mikado acted as usual when faced with a problem.

“I'm trying hard, tell me what happened” He guided her to sit on a couch.

“My father wants to send me to study abroad, I told him I don't want to, but... he's not the kind of person who listens to suggestions... That's why I came to live here; They will never separate Taka-sama, Rin, Aya and me; It will be as if we were already married!” Saki seemed to cheer herself up as she spoke.

“…You have a peculiar taste” The doctor poked the fat man, watching how the blonde acted like a maid in love and rolled around on the couch.

“Whether I hire you or not” He was telling Mikan and Lala that they would have another guest.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Wow, this food is very delicious!” Saki was enjoying Christmas dinner with the others.

“Mikan is very talented and works very hard.” The principal's personal chef even told her that it was possible that in the future she could get a job at any 5-star restaurant.

“That's right.” The girl took the time to enjoy the praise.

“Well, it seems like a good time, Mikado-sensei, you weren't at the last meeting and I want to…” Before Saki could continue, some guards arrived with some very familiar prisoners.

“Rin! Aya! You came to look for me!” The rich girl did not have time to inform them of her escape.

"We found them while they were breaking in, one of them managed to knock down a few of us" The guard lifted both tied girls.

“I knew you would be here, Saki-sama.” Rin had come with the intention of dragging her friend away even if it hurt, but she didn't expect the security to be that good.

“Are you coming to dinner, too?” The principal continued eating as if nothing had happened.

“How can you act so calm?!”

“Let me guess, you haven't received the latest news.”

Rin certainly hadn't answered her phone because she was fighting with the guards.

"Rin, Aya, you don't have to worry about anything, Taka-sama and I resolved the problem with my father... he accepted my engagement with Taka-sama!"

"What?!" From the expression it seemed that the world was ending

“I knew it would end like this.” Aya was just happy, at least they wouldn't have to separate, the girl with glasses couldn't accompany them abroad.

“It will be great to strengthen ties between the Tenjouin group and the OTK group” Again, money saving the day for the principal

Bonus: Saireji Residence

Haruna was happy to see her parents, but she couldn't stop fantasizing what it would be like to spend Christmas with her boyfriend.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The couple were in one of the highest and most luxurious hotels in the city, the principal had rented the entire top floor for them, they were enjoying the great view they had from a room.

“How beautiful the city looks at night…” Haruna was holding hands with her boyfriend.

“Not as much as you, Haruna… you're ready for the most special gift of your life.” He placed a soft kiss on her lips.

“Just for you, Taka” They began to take off their clothes… when Lala entered the room completely naked.

“I hope I'm not late.” She gave them a hug when she arrived.

“Lala! What are you doing here?!" This was her fantasy

“I wanted to help you make your first time perfect. Look, I invented this ointment that prevents the pain of the first time!” She rubbed the paste on the fat man's member.

“Lala… What have we talked about using untested inventions?” His penis was getting red and bigger.

"Don't look at me, it's Haruna's head." The pink-haired woman smiled, sticking out her tongue.

The blue-haired girl was embarrassed by her strange fantasy.

"Don't worry, Haruna, we love you even if you're a pervert, now let's go." The principal took her and threw her on the bed. “You will soon feel wonderful…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Too bad, it seems like she didn't invite him.” Haruna's sister was hoping to meet her little sister's mysterious boyfriend, but when she went to talk to her, she got worried because Haruna's face was completely red and she was making some strange expressions with her eyes closed. "…Did Dad put alcohol in the punch again?” She went to get a drink

Bonus 2: Kategawa Residence.

“Yui looks like you have a secret santa… Is he a special boy?” Yui's mother gave you the small box that was in her mailbox.

"Of course not!" The black-haired girl just took the box, although she was embarrassed, she didn't know if she wanted this to be who she was thinking of or not.

“I'll leave you alone, I'll see how your brother is.” With a small laugh she left the room.

Left completely alone, the girl very slowly began to open the box.

“…” She had no words, inside her was a small cat-shaped stuffed animal holding a heart, along with a card that said Merry Christmas and had the principal's name written on it.

Her heart was beating uncontrollably, she was so absorbed that she didn't realize that her brother came into the room.

"What have you got there?"

“…! Nothing!" She threw the TV remote control in his face and ran to her room to get a place for her kitten.

2