Chapter 32: Fat Party
106 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""Cheers!""

The principal's group; which this time consisted of Lala, Haruna, Riko, Saki and Yui; was at his mansion at a small party in celebration of the new year.

“I hope everyone has another good year.” The principal, filled with Yui's glass, was satisfied for another year, especially seeing his girlfriends with the rings he gave them for Christmas and Riko with her choker, it didn't take him much effort to make her wear it.

“S-Sure, where are the others?” The black-haired girl tried to maintain a normal attitude, looking for the moment to thank him for her gift, especially since she didn't give him anything and that didn't seem to bother him because he even invited her to her party.

“Yami had a commitment to Mikami” The fat man responded as he reached out to grab a cookie from the tray next to Riko.

“M-Mikan went out with some friends from her school and took Celine” The orange-haired woman, on the other hand, was just trying to keep her boss's arm from rubbing against her chest while she unconsciously sometimes put her hand on her neck to remember that she didn't wear a dog collar,It was one of the options he gave her to choose from as a Christmas gift.

“I invited Risa and Mio, but they said they were busy.” Haruna was happy to spend these moments with the others, even if they couldn't always be together like on the beach.

“Mikado-sensei and Oshizu-chan had an emergency job and my sisters should be down in a few moments.” Lala was having a game of tug-of-war with Saki over some candy, obviously the alien was holding back on purpose for fun.

“Stop it!... I mean, Rin and Aya had family commitments” Saki was trying to maintain a dignified attitude “That Mikami should have come, I hope she's taking this relationship seriously!” She only allowed her in because of her passionate speech about her feelings towards the principal

(Why are all the guests women? Would it kill him to have male friends?!... Not that I care!) Before Yui could argue with herself, other guests came down.

“Don't worry about them, you'll see her soon!” Nana and Momo made their appearance.

"What do you mean?"

“Hello, Haruna!” She ignored her question to maintain the surprise.

“Nana and I prepared a game, we thought you thought it was fun.”

“A game, huh? You tried it, right? You don't want to receive another punishment.” The principal was pleased that at least they were invited correctly this time.

“Not at…” Before Momo responded, who was starting to drool, Nana interrupted her as she grabbed her mouth.

"Of course! Don't even think about coming close!”

“Tch, party pooper” her twin muttered to themselves. “Just put these rings on.” She passed the accessory to each of them.

“I hope it's safer than last time.” Despite her words, Yui followed along watching the others put on the ring.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"That this? “Mario Party?” After being dragged into the virtual reality world, the fat watched the large board while Momo, from a screen, explained the game to them, it was a fairly basic board game, without counting the possible events per square.

“Okay, let the first player roll the dice!”

“M-Me?!” Yui grabbed the die that materialized in front of her. “H-There it goes.” Her first roll ended with a three.

“Advance three squares, Kakegawa!” You could see Nana's excitement from another screen.

“Is Kotegawa! It is not so difficult!" She walked the corresponding number of boxes and an advertisement appeared in front of her: “You are going to buy lingerie…. What does it mean…” Answering her question, her clothes turned into a sexy set of black lingerie with lace. “Huuuuuh?!” She was trying to cover herself with her hands. “Give me back my clothes!”

“You'll have to wait for your next turn.” It was obvious that Momo was enjoying this.

“N-You can't…” she realized that everyone, especially the principal, was looking at her. “Don't look at me, you indecent!” She tried to get on her back, but she only felt that she was protruding her ass.

“Excuse me, but I must say that black is your color.” When Yui turned her head and saw that he had indeed stopped looking at her, she was deciding between the mixed feelings she had.

“She always gets the best” Saki sometimes felt that her biggest enemy for the heart of her love was Yui instead of Lala.

“Wow, what a good system, did Momo program it?” Lala only appreciated the technical aspects while she watched her boyfriend roll the dice.

“Nothing less is expected of Lala-sama's sisters.” Pekke, who was resting because the game provided clothing to the players, was floating next to her.

“…And 5” The screen appeared in front of him “This turn you can relax, curious choice for first squares” Those were his last words before disappearing.

“Where did Taka-sama go!?” The rich girl demanded.

“We sent him to a private room to comply with the order” Momo responded with a smiling voice and activated her view to the other scene.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"Where I am now?" The principal examined his surroundings and found it to be a normal hotel room.

“Fu, fu… I was hoping it was you, Taka.” The principal turned in the direction of the voice.

“Mikado” The doctor was only covered by a sheet on the bed, it was a sight that she could appreciate “Your emergency work must be very special.”

“Why don't you come find out?” She pulled the sheet down a bit to show her nipples while she put a finger to her mouth.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“I knew I should have forced Mikado-sensei onto the schedule!” Saki gritted her teeth.

“It's a very easy challenge.” Lala wasn't worried in the slightest, not even when a brick almost crushed the director.

“Your boyfriend is getting into bed with a naked woman!” Yui, whether she wanted to or not, already accepted the strange relationship that the principal's group had, after that talk about when to lose your virginity in her room; which by the way included her, although she was still in denial; It was hard to ignore.

“Taka won't do anything.” Haruna had complete trust in her boyfriend.

"Yes, I'm worried about what that succubus might do to Taka-sama, we haven't done it for two days!" Saki couldn't spend several nights in a row with her boyfriend.

“Don't worry, I did it yesterday,” Lala raised her hand.

“How can you talk so casually about this?!” Yui was pulling her hair.

“You're not going to fool us, you were the one who tried to take it on the beach, and we also know that you are preparing something very special because of how far away you put your date on the schedule, you didn't even say an exact day to take it by surprise.”

“Stop mentioning it! “I’m not a pervert!” Being in lingerie in public didn't help her case.

“I saw how you spread your legs when I walked past you!”

While they were arguing, Haruna smiled as she saw the principal simply lay down on the bed and sleep; She had to admit that the expression Mikado was making was a little funny; As for her, she had chosen her next birthday for the event.

“Why is Mikado-sensei there in the first place?” Riko questioned, she did not take her eyes off the girls, if she learned anything during this time, other than that having a period was not pleasant at all, It was that Haruna, Lala and Saki loved the principal madly, deep down she admired how he took her feelings honestly and returned them to her.

“…Riko-san, it's your turn!” Momo seemed offended that she ignored her explanation about the surprise guests that could appear in the boxes.

"Go!" She just pushed the die out of surprise and a 5 came out. “It's the same number as the director.” She moved through the squares. “Take a break +?, What does the sign of…” she disappeared from her box.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“This is a curious awakening.” When the fat opened his eyes, his head was resting on Mikado's tits and he had Riko naked on top of her.

“It seems like someone woke up very energetic.” The doctor picked at something that was sticking out of her blankets.

“I'm human, not a saint, why are you naked, Riko?” He discreetly moved his hands to squeeze her hard nipples.

“I-Kya-I only fell like that around here” Another thing she learned while she was in the mansion was not to be so vulnerable in front of the principal, he likes to “play” with her, from her “work suit” to “accidental” touching, she was just thankful that he never went further and didn't mess with her little sister, she only accepted it when it happened.

“It's okay, just rest.” He hugged her to continue her nap, but Riko's heart was beating too much to sleep and Mikado tried to stop him from ignoring her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

"It's my turn! You guys aren't going to be the only ones impressing Taka-sama!” Saki took the die and rolled it, she did not comment on Riko, thanks to Kategawa she learned that the one who never showed her true emotions were the most dangerous, but she did not believe that the orange-haired girl was so good, the way she used that uniform to highlight her attributes and incite the principal, it was a very obvious trap, furthermore, the way in which she refused to join the schedule, but stayed for the acceptance talk to sleep with the principal, demonstrated without a shadow of a doubt, for the rich girl, how she waits for her moment to attack.

“Only a two, bad luck” Momo announced a little in a mocking tone

“Do you encounter a stalker on a night walk?” When Saki realized she was already in a creepy alley

“I'm not a stalker!” Ren criticized himself for letting himself get involved in this again, he wasn't even with Lala.

“You're that NPC from last time! I don't care how you became a woman or how you escaped into the real world! Stay away from Taka-sama, you don't exist!” Saki was the only one at this point who didn't know that Run/Ren was Lala's childhood friend, she just believed that the program had escaped and was trying to seduce the principal.

“I'm not…” Ren couldn't finish because Rin, in a police suit, ran up and knocked him down.

“Are you okay, Saki-sama?!” While she had him on the ground, Aya put the handcuffs on him

"No! I still haven't had my intimate moment with Taka-sama!”

Rin just sighed and Aya let out a small laugh without much encouragement.

“It's good that you could come.” The rich girl gave her friends a hug, who only responded with a smile.

"Let me go!" Ren was writhing on the floor when a very familiar dog came and started licking him.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Why is Maron there?” During her shift, Haruna watched as her dog attacked that boy.

“I invited him,” Nana responded while the blue-haired woman saw her proof.

“Who can last longer?” She teleported to a kind of sauna, where Risa and Mio were.

“It's good that you came, Haruna.” Mio took off her clothes and left her in a towel like them.

“This one is easy, first to first to 'finish', if you know what I mean, win” Risa ran a finger over her tongue suggestively.

“H-Hey” This was very sudden for the blue-haired girl.

“We will treat you well, show me how you are with a boyfriend” Risa ran her finger from her leg to her nipples.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

“Who are you?!... Kyaaa Not there! Are you sure you're still a virgin!” The cheeky girl's voice echoed, luckily no one could see her face.

“T-Taka must do wonders.” Mio's cries could be heard, from the sound of crashing she must have been on the ground.

“I can't believe Haruna is destroying them.” Taka, who had returned to the board with Riko, was listening to the audio of Haruna's test.

“What is happening?” Riko was blushing hard, not just because of her own ordeal.

“Haruna learns quickly, it's just that she likes to be pampered by you, Taka.” Lala felt a certain sense of pride when she heard how her other partner made Risa and Mio cum, but she had to continue with her turn. “Substitute teacher” her next scene was a classroom where Mikami, Yami and Oshizu were.

“To pass this test you must teach the class a lesson, Onee-sama” Momo announced.

Lala thought for a moment about what to teach.

“Is Haruna that good in bed?” Mikami continued listening to the blue-haired girl's test, she would never have expected it from her.

“She's a pervert.” The redhead didn't know if Yami was referring to her or Haruna.

“In my time, there were courtesans trained for that.” Oshizu was too embarrassed to talk about this.

"That is! I'm going to teach her how to please your partner…” For obvious reasons, Lala's test was also censored, including a violent outburst from Yami.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“The game is fixed!” This was one of the few times Yui agreed with Saki.

The turns of the game had been passing, but the rounds had had something in common, the principal had shared intimate moments with each girl except Saki, like when he escaped from a prison supervised by Rin, Aya and Yami, tricking the blonde into destroying the prison cell with some “flattering comments” and ended up handcuffing the other girls, or won a battle against Oshuzu disguised as a ninja when she herself lifted her skirt with a wind technique and her spirit separated from her body; Yui had never gotten her clothes back, now she wears animal skin and ears, her private parts were only covered by fur; Saki had only had physical challenges, including cleaning a shrine with Oshizu or being chased by a giant dog; Lala had had the simplest tests like eating cake, finding the difference in a painting or punching Ren in the face, he didn't expect her to complete that challenge; Haruna had had the spiciest remains like running around in her underwear in a school simulation, she didn't appreciate the irony, almost all of her challenges had been censored and Riko…

“Come on, say, ah.” The fat raised the fork with noodles.

“…” Riko was dying of embarrassment, her challenge this time was a romantic date with the principal, she didn't want to remember how he flattered her dress or said that her choker looked fantastic on her.

“Don't be a bad player, you just have bad luck.” Momo tried to hide hers in a mocking tone.

“I haven't been able to share a moment with Taka-sama!” The rich girl was biting a handkerchief.

“At least you're dressed!” The black-haired girl's arms were starting to hurt for protecting her decency.

"It wasn't that bad, girls, plus Taka got an extra throw and is about to reach the finish line." Lala had been having fun, as for Haruna, she preferred not to talk about this again, she thinks she got too carried away.

A few minutes later, the principal and Riko returned to the board

“Well, time to end this.” Rolling a 2, the principal reached the finish line.

(If one came up on the die, I would have bet it was rigged)

“After an amazing participation, Taka is the winner” Momo appeared in person to make the announcement.

“Congratulations Taka!” The pink-haired girl applauded, along with an excited Saki and the uncomfortable blue-haired girl.

“This game is finally over” Yui was just happy to have her normal clothes back, a feeling that Riko shared in a way.

“Well, let's get back to the real world.” The principal was tired and he wanted some sweets with some tea.

“Wait, your prize is missing,” Momo pointed behind her.

“Tada!” There was Nana, who for some reason was wearing a Chinese dress

“Okay… if you insist” The director grabbed Nana as if she were a sack of potatoes.

"What are you doing?! “Put me down!” The twin kicked to release all her blushes

“Didn't you say you were my prize?”

“I knew this was all a plan to surrender to Taka-sama!” The rich girl looked like she was going to throw herself at Momo.

“Why didn't I think about it?” She muttered Momo to herself.

“Everyone is having a lot of fun.” Lala smiles at Haruna watching the scene.

“It's true.” Although she made an awkward laugh, the blue-haired girl couldn't deny the smiles everyone had had.

“You guys are crazy” Yui didn't realize that she was also crazy because of the smile on her face.

“Can we go back to the mansion now?” Riko had a feeling that today she won't sleep well.

3